Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Writing a good speech

Writing a good speech

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

How to write a good speech | School of Educators

Writing a good speech

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
How to Write a Good Speech Essay Example for Free

bisness essay pormat Write a Winning Business Plan. B usiness P lanning. Writing A Good Speech. What are the brave new world by aldous essay, Benefits? Every wholesale, retail, and/or service business can benefit from the preparation of writing a good speech, a carefully written business plan. There are two main purposes for writing that plan. There is an additional benefit if you do business internationally.

Your business plan will serve as your guide during the lifetime of your operation. Common Application Guide. It is the blueprint of your business and will provide you with the a good, tools to analyze your operation and common essay guide 2009, implement changes that will increase your sales and, ultimately, your profitability. A business plan is a requirement if you are planning to seek financing. It will provide potential lenders or investors with detailed information on all aspects of your company's past and current operations and provide future projections. If you do business internationally, a business plan provides a standard means of writing, evaluating your products' business potential in essay a foreign marketplace. Business Plan Outline. The following pages provide a suggested outline of the material to be included in your business plan.

Your final plan may vary according to your specific needs or individual requirements of your lender or investor. Cover Sheet (Serves as the writing speech, title page of your business plan) Name, address, and phone number of the company. Name, title, address, phone number of owners/corporate officers. Month and year your plan was prepared. Name of preparer. Copy number of the plan. Essay. Table of Contents (Quick reference to major topics covered in your plan) The executive summary is the abstract of your business plan. Writing A Good Speech. It summarizes the content and purpose of your finished plan, covering all of the key points. This is a key section if you are seeking funding. Your Company (introductory overview - who, what, where it is and why it is unique) Market Opportunity (opportunities your company is positioned to take advantage of) Capital Requirements, Breakdown of Uses of good, Funds, Repayment of Loan or Benefits to speech Investors. (include only if you are seeking funding) Management (who they are and strengths each one brings to the company) Competitors (direct and indirect); list their strengths and weaknesses. Unofficial Common Guide. Your Company's Competitive Advantages.

Financial Projections (summary of Income Statement Projections for next 3 years) Note : Write the executive summary after you have completed your business plan. It is a summary. Part I: The Organizational Plan. What is speech included? This section should include a summary description of your business statement followed by information on ny essay score the administrative end of your company. Summary Description of the Business. Speech. In a paragraph or two give a broad overview of the nature of your business, telling when and why the company was formed. Then complete the format, summary by briefly addressing: mission (projecting short- and long-term goals) business model (describe your company's model and writing a good, why it is unique to your industry) strategy (give an report, overview of the strategy, focusing on short- and writing a good, long-term objectives) strategic relationships (tell about any existing strategic relationships) SWOT Analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that your company will face, both internal and external) Products or Services.

If you are the write a personal school, manufacturer and/or wholesale distributor of writing speech, a product: Describe your products. Tell briefly about huxley essay, your manufacturing process. Include information on suppliers and availability of materials. If you are a retailer and/or an e-tailer: Describe the speech, products you sell. Brave New World By Aldous Huxley. Include information about your sources and handling of a good, inventory and fulfillment. If you provide a service: Describe your services List future products or services you plan to provide. Address Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents. Back up in Supporting Documents with registrations, photos, diagrams, etc.

Describe your projected or current location. Project costs associated with the location. Include legal agreements, utilities forecasts, etc. in Supporting Documents. Note: If location is important to marketing, cover in Part II - The Marketing Plan. Describe your legal structure and why it is advantageous for your company. List owners and/or corporate officers describing strengths (include resumes). List the people who are (or will be) running the analytical essay of frankenstein, business.

Describe their responsibilities and abilities. Project their salaries. (Include resumes in Supporting Documents) How many employees will you have in what positions? What are the necessary qualifications? How many hours will they work and at what wage? Project future needs for adding employees. Accounting: What system will you set up for daily accounting? Who will you use for a tax accountant? Who will be responsible for periodic financial statement analysis?

Legal: Who will you retain for an attorney? (Keep 'Murphy's Law' in mind.) What kinds of insurance will you carry? (Property Liability, Life Health) What will it cost and who will you use for a carrier? Address security in terms of inventory control and theft of information (online and speech, off). Project related costs. Part II: The Marketing Plan. What is a marketing plan? The Marketing Plan defines all of the components of your marketing strategy.

You will address the details of your market analysis, sales, advertising, and public relations campaigns. The Plan should also integrate traditional (offline) programs with new media (online) strategies. Overview and Goals of good, Your Marketing Strategy. Target Market (identify with demographics, psychographics, and writing, niche market specifics) Competition (describe major competitors assessing their strengths and weaknesses. Market Trends (identify industry trends and customer trends) Market Research (describe methods of write a personal for graduate school, research, database analysis, and results summary) General Description (budget % allocations on- and off-line with expected ROIs) Method of Sales and Distribution (stores, offices, kiosks, catalogs, d/mail, website)

Packaging (quality considerations and packaging) Pricing (price strategy and competitive position. Database Marketing (Personalization) Sales Strategies (direct sales, direct mail, email, affiliate, reciprocal, and viral marketing) Sales Incentives/Promotions (samples, coupons, online promo, add-ons, rebates, etc.) Advertising Strategies (traditional, web/new media, long-term sponsorships) Public Relations (online presence, events, press releases, interviews) Networking (memberships and leadership positions) Description of Customer Service Activities. Speech. Expected Outcomes of Achieving Excellence. Implementation of Marketing Strategy. Out-Sourced Functions (advertising, public relations, marketing firms, ad networks, etc.) Assessment of Marketing Effectiveness* * To be used by existing companies after making periodic evaluations. Part III: Financial Documents. The quantitative part of your business plan. This section of the business plan is the quantitative interpretation of everything you stated in up a the organizational and marketing plans. Do not do this part of your plan until you have finished those two sections.

Financial documents are the records used to show past, current, and projected finances. Writing A Good. The following are the major documents you will want to brave by aldous huxley essay include in your Business Plan. The work is much easier if they are done in writing the order presented because they build on write a personal statement for graduate school each other, utilizing information from the ones previously developed. Summary of Financial Needs (needed only if you are seeking financing) This is an outline giving the following information: Why you are applying for financing. How Much capital you need. A Good. Loan Fund Dispersal Statement (needed only if you are seeking financing) Tell How you intend to disperse the loan funds. Back Up your statement with supporting data. Brave New World Huxley. Pro Forma Cash Flow Statement (Budget) This document projects what your Business Plan means in terms of dollars. A Good. It shows cash inflow and common guide, outflow over a period of time and is used for internal planning. It is of prime interest to a good speech the lender and shows how you intend to repay your loan.

Cash flow statements show both how much and when cash must flow in ny essay score and out of your business. Three-Year Income Projection. A Pro Forma Income PL (Income) Statement showing projections for your company for a good speech the next three years. Use the revenue and expense totals from the Pro Forma Cash Flow Statement for the 1st year's figures and project for the next two years according to expected economic and industry trends. Projected Balance Sheet. Projection of Assets, Liabilities, and new world essay, Net Worth of your company at end of writing, next fiscal year. Report Format. The break-even point is the point at which a company's expenses exactly match the sales or service volume. It can be expressed in: (1) Total dollars or revenue exactly offset by total expenses -or- (2) Total units of production (cost of a good speech, which exactly equals the income derived by write a personal school their sales). This analysis can be done either mathematically or graphically. Revenue and expense figures are drawn from the three-year income projection. Note : The following (G-J) are Actual Performance (Historical) Statements.

They reflect the writing speech, activity of your business in the past. If your business is new and has not yet begun operations: the ny essay score, financial section will end here and writing a good, you will add a Personal Financial History. If yours is an established business: you will include the following actual performance statements. Profit Loss Statement (Income Statement) Shows your business financial activity over a period of time (monthly, annually). It is a moving picture showing what has happened in your business and is an excellent tool for assessing your business. Ny Essay Score. Your ledger is closed and writing a good, balanced and the revenue and unofficial application essay 2009, expense totals transferred to this statement. Shows the condition of the business as of a fixed date. It is writing speech a picture of your firm's financial condition at a particular moment and will show you whether your financial position is strong or weak. It is usually done at common application essay guide 2009 the close of an accounting period.

Contains: (1) Assets, (2) Liabilities and (3) Net Worth. Writing A Good Speech. Financial Statement Analysis. In this section you will use your income statements and brave huxley essay, balance sheets to develop a study of relationships and comparisons of: (1) Items in a single year's financial statement, (2) comparative financial statements for a period of time, or (3) your statements with those of other businesses. Measures are expressed as ratios or percentages that can be used to compare your business with industry standards. If you are seeking a lender or investor, ratio analysis as compared to industry standards will be especially critical in determining whether or not the loan or venture funds are justified. Liquidity Analysis (net working capital, current ratio, quick ratio) Profitability Analysis (gross profit margin, operating profit margin, net profit margin) Debt Ratios (debt to assets, debt to equity) Measures of writing, Investment (return on investment) Vertical financial statement analysis (shows relationship of new world by aldous essay, components in a single financial statement) Horizontal financial statement analysis (percentage analysis of the writing, increases and decreases in the items on comparative financial statement) Business Financial History. This is a summary of financial information about your company from its start to the present. The Business Financial History and brave new world by aldous huxley essay, Loan Application are frequently one and the same. If you have completed the rest of the financial section, you should have all of the information you need to transfer to this document.

Part IV: Supporting Documents. This section of your plan will contain all of the records that back up the statements and decisions made in the three main parts of your business plan. The most common supporting documents are: Include resumes for owners and management. A resume should a one-page document. Include: work history, educational background, professional affiliations and honors, and a focus on special skills relating to the company position. Owners' Financial Statements. A Good. A statement of personal assets and liabilities. For a new business owner, this will be part of your financial section. Business and personal from ny essay score, suppliers or wholesalers, credit bureaus, and banks. Copies of Leases, Mortgages, Purchase Agreements, Etc.

All agreements currently in speech force between your company and a leasing agency, mortgage company or other agency. Letters of Reference. Brave By Aldous Huxley Essay. Letters recommending you as being a reputable and reliable business person worthy of being considered a good risk. (both business and personal references) Include all business contracts, both completed and currently in force. Other Legal Documents. Writing A Good. All legal papers pertaining to your legal structure, proprietary rights, insurance, etc.

Limited partnership agreements, shipping contracts, etc. How To Write Up A Group Report. All other documents which have been referred to, but not included in speech the main body of the plan. (for example: location plans, demographics, competition analysis, advertising rate sheets, cost analysis, etc.) Putting Your Plan Together. When You Are Finished: Your Business Plan should look professional, but the potential lender or investor needs to know that it was done by you. A business plan will be the best indicator that can be used to judge your potential for success. It should be no more than 30 to 40 pages in length, excluding supporting documents. Ny Essay Score. If you are seeking a lender or investor: Include only the writing a good, supporting documents that will be of immediate interest to the person examining your plan. Keep the others with your own copy where they will be available on short notice. Make copies for new world by aldous huxley essay each lender or investor you wish to approach. Keep track of each copy that you give out.

If you are turned down for writing financing, be sure to retrieve your business plan. Essay. Keep Your Business Plan Up-to-Date. Your business plan will be beneficial only writing a good if you update it frequently to reflect what is happening within your business. Measure your projections against format what actually happens in your company. Writing A Good Speech. Use the results to analyze the effectiveness of your operation. You can then implement changes that will give you a competitive edge and make your business more profitable. Linda Pinson is a personal for graduate school a nationally-recognized business speaker, author and speech, educator. She is the how to write group report, owner of Out of Your Mind. and Into the Marketplace#8482;, publisher of writing a good, educational how-to books and software for good new and established businesses. Linda has authored nine books, one of which is Anatomy of a Business Plan, winner of the Ben Franklin Best Business Book of the Year Award and basis of the U.S.

Small Business Administration (SBA) Publication, How to Write a Business Plan. Writing. She is also the developer of Automate Your Business Plan Version 2015 for Windows ® . Her books are in unofficial application libraries and bookstores throughout the U.S. and have been translated into Spanish, Italian, Chinese and other languages for foreign use. The books and software are used as course material in universities, colleges, SBDCs, BICs, and technical schools, and also for training and development within corporations. OUT OF YOUR MIND. Writing. AND INTO THE MARKETPLACE TM.

13381 White Sand Dr. , Tustin , CA 92780-4565 USA. Tel: 714-544-0248 (CA) or 469-223-4474 (TX) Fax: 714-730-1414. Copyright 1996-2015 Linda Pinson - All rights reserved.

Write my essay -
Tips on writing a Good Speech - YouTube

My Regrets Of Life Essays and Research Papers. times in your life but when you feel that way, there is writing a good nothing or no one that can make you feel better. Essay Of Frankenstein. There's only writing a good speech one person that can make . you feel this way and that same person is the judge to unofficial essay, how often you feel that way too. Everyday, I get on writing, that court and ny essay score I have to, I need to, try my hardest if I ever want to get to the level that I think I deserve to be at and in order to do this I need to push myself harder than I ever have before. The life of an writing a good speech athlete is difficult, but the life of a tennis.

2007 singles , 2008 singles , Clay court 1710 Words | 4 Pages. ?No Regrets By Darla LaDage — Mar 26, 2015 2:05pm Length between posts, hopefully is a good sign! Hopefully it means life is how to as . normal as it can be for an eight year old boy on chemotherapy. Carson has been going to school regularly, and writing speech aside from tumor related minor limitations, participates as much as possible in physical activities. He has had minor side effects from the chemo and brave has recently mentioned that the a good speech bottoms of for graduate his feet hurt. This is a common problem with a drug he was on when he. Oncology , Pain 1220 Words | 4 Pages.

? My life Part I Life Story PSY 202 Adult Developments and Life Patti . Brock June 24, My Life Part II Where are you from? Shiloh Ga What was your family like? Loving Big United Caring Together What things do you remember about your childhood? Sports Church School Mom Friends What are some of your favorite memories? Playing sports Swimming Friends Summer time What did you want to become when you grew up? Role model My Life. Education , English-language films , Family 781 Words | 3 Pages. My Life Story My story is one of writing a good abuse, neglect, hurt, addiction, loss, and format happiness. Many people go through . wondering why me?, instead of letting go of writing speech all the essay of frankenstein bad and a good speech changing their lives they use it as an excuse, but that is where I am different from write up a, other people I have used all my bad experiences as learning tools, I came from nothing and became something. My name is Amanda Nicole Fomichev (Read), I was born and raised in Idaho I am the writing oldest of 12 children.

My parents, if that is what. 2007 albums , American films , Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles 1258 Words | 3 Pages. Machiel de Groot Mrs. Carne AVID 9 March 28 2013 My Mandala DRAFT 2222222 Everybody has things that are important to them and their . Common Application. lives. In this essay, I will be explaining what is important to me and why they are big aspects of my life .. The things that are most important in my life are as follows: Sports, Music, Family, Education, and most of all: my best friend.

In my Avid class, we were asked to make a “Mandala”, a circular piece of paper split into four slices with one space left in. A Wonderful Life , All You Need Is Love , English-language films 1332 Words | 3 Pages. My Life Page 1 My Life : Past Future Leah Wallin PSY 202 Mr. Wells . Writing A Good Speech. September 29, 2010 My Life Page 2 I. Write Up A Focus Report. Introduction II. A Good. My Life A. Childhood B. Ny Essay Score. Teenager C. Adult III. Theoretical Reflection A. Urie Bornfenbrenner and Ecological Theory IV. Speech. Goals A. Personal B. Analytical Of Frankenstein. Professional C. Academic V. Conclusion My Life Page 3 Our lives consist of variety of different aspects of whom. American films , Developmental psychology , Ecological Systems Theory 1783 Words | 6 Pages. learned to hope and dream about what the future holds for us. I know I have, and writing speech all these past years all I've done is think about what I want to be when i . grow up, who my family is and where I will live. Write For Graduate School. I've been filling my head with a fantasy of being a rich girl living in New York.

So, I subconsciously created a blueprint in my mind of a good speech my future, and ny essay score it gives me an immense pleasure to share it with all of you. So here it goes. Ever since we could talk our parents have always asked us one question what. Doctor of Medicine , Lasker Award , Medical education 1388 Words | 4 Pages. Renal Wise Mark Covert Health 101 Accepting Death and Dying In your life , you will face situations that cause you grief. One of the . Writing A Good. toughest of brave essay those situations is the death of speech a loved one. The grief following the loss can be depressing and ny essay score may feel unbearable at times, but it is important to remember that grief is a healing process. Speech. Everyone deals with grief differently; it can either be from the death of good report a family member, loved one, or close friend. Dying is usually perceived as a form. Acceptance , Afterlife , Crime 1628 Words | 4 Pages. My name is Yasmin binti Zainal Abidin.

Currently I am a student in a good, Universiti Selangor (UNISEL) which is one of the private institutions in . Selangor.I am now in the first semester doing Foundation in Management. Analytical. At this very moment, I am writing an writing essay about ‘ MY LIFE ’. It is an assignment for the Computer Applications subject given by my lecturer, Mr. Brave By Aldous Essay. Izwan Suhadak. My life started when I was born on 22nd October 1993 at about 6pm.I was born in Subang Jaya Medical Centre. I was given a name.

High school , Hussein Onn , Primary education 1816 Words | 5 Pages. Running Head: MY LIFE 1 My Life , My Passions MY . LIFE 2 Preliminary Outline I. Speech. What was your family like? a. Strict family b. Second born son c. Common Application 2009. Single parent home II. What things do you remember about your childhood? a. Reading Books b. playing sports c. Family outings III. Early Academic Career amp; Military Enlistment a. High School b. Early College Experience c. Army Life IV. A Good. What are your personal, professional, and report academic goals? a. 2007 albums , Blood , Blood donation 1715 Words | 5 Pages. small years old, dancing around the house, watching The Power Puff Girls and wanting, ever so badly, to be a little superhero.

One day, my . Writing A Good. mother scooped me up in her arms, breaking my concentration of new world crime fighting little girls, to take a trip to the pound. A Good Speech. I was only three so as my small mind wondered, I still couldn't grasp the report idea of writing a good speech what a pound was. Write For Graduate. Still, my loving mother would not speak a word of what the pound was. I remember toddling through the writing a good smelly place of animals big and small thinking. Dog , Pound , Pound-force 1530 Words | 4 Pages. easy three credit class. Not knowing of the statement school strong effect that it was going to have on a good speech, the way that I viewed my life , and the . people that were involved in unofficial common application essay guide, it or, that crossed paths with me on writing, a daily basis. How To Up A Group Report. My first assignment was to present one of my colleagues, now this was someone that I never met before, and doing something like this seemed, ridiculous to me. What was its purpose in writing a good speech, my wanting to good format, get a grade in this class?

It seemed almost unnecessary and writing a good as usual I was wrong. This activity. Friendship , God in Christianity , Holy Spirit 960 Words | 3 Pages. The person affects my life the most, and also my only idol, my goal of ny essay score living is speech my . grandma. Brave Essay. In the a good time when most Asian women did not dare to analytical essay of frankenstein, express themselves, to speak out what was on their mind, my grandmother did. Her rare personality was popular and highly respected among those who knew her. Writing Speech. At that time women would not have good education, however everybody would turn to my grandmother?s wisdom to ask for help. By Aldous Huxley. She was smart and profound but yet vigorously caring and loving towards her family. Family , Grandma Moses , Grandparent 2116 Words | 5 Pages. Lady Antebellum, a current country music band.

The day I heard this song made me sit for writing speech a least an hour cry and reminisce on what my . Brave By Aldous Essay. life had been and how much I had been through in just three years. My boyfriend, who we will refer to as Bo for writing the sake of this essay, and ny essay score I had been together for writing speech almost two years when I found out in August of 2012 that I was expecting my first child. During the two prior years Bo and I were having the time of our lives. We were always on the go living worry free. English-language films , Love , Mother 1167 Words | 3 Pages. personal mission or vision statement. We use this statement in up a focus report, this seminar to emphasize that your time at the UW begins with dreams and visions you hold . for the life that is still ahead of you. We ask you to speech, write a mission statement that is reflective of who you are and what your sense of calling, purpose, vocation, or meaning of life . Mission statements are helpful for brave huxley many reasons, but primarily they are used as a tool to encourage you to consciously reflect on who you are and a good speech what you are doing. Life , Meaning of life , Mission statement 1062 Words | 6 Pages. lost someone very dear to me, my mom, and application my grandma, although she was very loved by many.

I can say that it seems like it is . harder for my mom and grandma. They both loved her so much and you can tell it broke my mom some. She was sad today while looking through my great grandma’s things but it was worth everything to speech, see all the stuff that she owns and read more about her life . Of Frankenstein. Today we received the package of my great grandma’s things and writing journal’s about her life basically. So as I am sitting. 2000 singles , 2007 singles , 2008 albums 2752 Words | 4 Pages.

chapter from my life after the final exams i had six months free for report my next session as i was about to get into writing a good, . the ny essay score professional part of my studies so i decided to have the a good speech most of it before i get busy with my further studies. so then i was discussing with my dad regarding my going to England for couple of months. to have self confident and to explore the world without my family around me as then i was considering myself an adult. after all this my dad got agreed to let me go and have my time with. British Airways , England , London 1538 Words | 4 Pages. LIVE A LIFE WITH NO REGRETS According to a poem, “The greatest pain in life is not to common application guide 2009, die but to writing a good speech, be ignored.” – . Unofficial Application Essay. Being ignored is really disappointing, it makes us feel that we don’t actually exist. A Good Speech. But then, in every community, there are people whose worth we can’t see. However, let us just focus on the individuals whose jobs are forgotten by so called “normal-people” – these are people whose jobs are acknowledged by the society and are thought to be a noble one. Yes! These forgotten people may.

870 Words | 3 Pages. mToday My Life Begins Lyrics i've been working hard so long seems like pain has been my only friend . Group Report. my fragile heart's been done so wrong i wondered if i'd ever heal again ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same all around me i can feel a change (ohh) i will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me leave the past behind me, today my life begins a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking i know i can make it, today my life begins yesterday has. 2006 albums , 2007 albums , 2008 albums 780 Words | 4 Pages. Kalisa: Hi, this is Layla. Writing A Good Speech. I have finished my essay about an argument and am sending it to you now. New World By Aldous Huxley. We can talk about it in class. I will would . appreciate it if you can give me some advice about how to improve it. Layla Direction: Read the statement and the instructions that follow it, and writing a good then make any notes that will help you plan your response. Now is the perfect time to ny essay score, buy a house in our city.

Over the writing a good past five years, average home prices in our region have nearly doubled. But average. Capital accumulation , Finance , Future 870 Words | 3 Pages. Short Story Analysis: REGRET by ny essay score, Kate Chopin I. A Good Speech. REGRET By Kate Chopin . II. SYNOPSIS / SUMMARY This short story is about Mamzelle Aurelle who is still single at the age of 50. She has never been married; in fact, she has never been in love. Good Report. She is alone except for her dog named Ponto and her workers who are negroes. One day, her young neighbor Odile has to visit her sick mother, leaving. Climax , Complaint , Falling action 509 Words | 3 Pages. Ralph Waldo Emerson I. Speech. Introduction A man who has his own mind and a personal statement for graduate beliefs, He has varieties of quotes.

A quote that got my . attention “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead of where there is no path and leave a trail”, by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Ralph was a confident man, who created wonderful quotes, poetry, and writing speech stories all straight from his mind. Ny Essay Score. A gentle that went through a lot, and still managed to accomplished his goals. II. Writing A Good. Biographical Sketch Ralph Waldo. Amos Bronson Alcott , Concord, Massachusetts , Henry David Thoreau 730 Words | 5 Pages. John Trimble 9 January 2003 How Fight Club Changed My Life Once, I was a young boy who believed everything I heard, yet I knew . nothing.

I was impressionable and weak. Statement School. Above all else, I was confused. I did not understand myself, and I did not realize why I wasn’t happy. A Good Speech. Everything always went wrong. I felt my life slipping away into oblivion with no palpable meaning.

My life was an endless array of homework, band camp, theater, girls, and a myriad other things that were not making me happy. Chuck Palahniuk , Fight Club , Great Depression 1118 Words | 3 Pages. In my freshman year,With the admiration to college, I had strived for and adherence to happy home, I came to Anhui University of technology and report format . science. Everything was so nice and writing a good speech new, even though it is not as perfect as I imagine. I could still carry on my discipline habits cultivated in unofficial essay guide 2009, my dependent high school. I still remember day and speech time, in the doorway, with my case, a shy and slim boy was crowed in the welcoming bus, I was not like an unofficial common 2009 Irish guy in New York actually, though I came from writing speech, the.

Educational years , English-language films , High school 1184 Words | 3 Pages. Aric Trujillo The Day That Changed My Life For years in unofficial common guide, my life graduating from writing a good speech, High School had . been a date circled in my mind. For me graduating High School meant I could then do whatever I wanted to do without anyone telling me right from wrong. As I got older I began to realize that everything I had thought before was now totally wrong. I realized that graduating High School meant I was going to good format, have to be more responsible there I ever had before. It now made me realize that I had to become. Graduation , High school , Mind 989 Words | 3 Pages. ?Name _____________________________________ Date ________________________________ Period ___ My Dream Life Essay Due Date: . Typed final drafts are due on _______________________ at the beginning of the period. Your graded final draft will be placed in your portfolio.

Organization of Paper: Title: Come up with a creative title Paragraph #1: Introduction. Use one of the “hooks” from the writing six choices on side 2. Don’t forget to ny essay score, let your reader know what your essay will be about (career, family. Automobile , Dream , Henry David Thoreau 647 Words | 2 Pages. not until my junior year of high school that I started really caring about my schoolwork. Speech. I was very determined to raise . Ny Essay Score. my grade point average and a good speech start applying myself. I started out thinking that my junior year was going to be like any other year: boring classes, days that dragged on, and dull teachers. That year, however, I came to realize that without some of my teachers, I probably would not have worked as hard as I did in school. When I decided to start taking an interest in my classes, I.

Education , High school , School 1409 Words | 4 Pages. My Life Teacher Whether it’s a person, song, book or whatever it might be everyone has some kind of influence in ny essay score, their lives. . An influence can drive someone to a good, better themselves, or maybe send them in the wrong direction. A Personal Statement For Graduate. They really determine the way people turn out. Just like anyone else, I have had many influences in my life , some good, some bad, and they all cross my mind when I have to writing speech, make a big decision. Over all the ones that do come across my mind my mom impacts my decision the brave new world essay most.

Help , Help me , High school 1209 Words | 3 Pages. The Story of My Life Shelisha Mitchum Psy 202: Adult Development and Life Assessment Instructor Jaime Kulaga . 4/1/2013 The Story of My Life I. Where are you from? A. Born and raised in northeastern Ohio B. Middle child of four siblings C. Writing A Good. Raised in a single parent home II. How To Write Group. What did you want to become when you grew up? A. Experienced some life changing events B. Wanted to writing a good, attend Syracuse University C. Gained insight on what to do with my future III. Family , Graduation , High school 2357 Words | 6 Pages. A new phase of my life began when I was living in Mexico, my mother and stepfather lost their jobs. . Brave By Aldous. My mother became pregnant and my stepfather was in writing a good speech, major automobile accident. My family started to go through a financial-crisis. As soon as my mother was able to work, she returned to work, however she did not earn enough to solve the by aldous huxley expenses at writing a good speech home. By the time my stepfather recovered from the car accident, due to the accumulated debt, we our assets.

Continuous fights began at home because of. Family , Need 1239 Words | 3 Pages. in securing my official transcripts. However, it is ultimately my responsibility to make sure that my official . transcript(s) has been requested and received by South University within my first session of class. Official Transcripts for Proof of Graduation: If my official transcript providing Proof of Graduation is not received within my first session of class, I understand that I am subject to termination of my program of study. I am aware that financial aid will not be credited to analytical, my account if I. Graduation , Penn Avenue , Phonetics 395 Words | 3 Pages. public that its Ok for a good men to common application guide 2009, think treating women disrespectfully is tolerable. Why?

Because mainly of all genres hip-hop and rap music promote the writing speech . degradation of women. At first hip-hop culture started out unofficial essay 2009, as poetry explaining feelings, emotions, and life issues in a catchy way. But now its become corrupt with talks of speech nonsense like drugs, weekend plans, sex, girls, and what money can buy you. And even though rap is extremely well known, it has developed a reputation by how to write up a, some people as being explicit. Drug addiction , Funk , Hip hop 1697 Words | 5 Pages. their weight! That commercial immediately captured attention of a good speech many, for the concern of pre-pubescent girls already thinking about managing their weight at . such young age(Perfect Illusions, 2000). The previous example is the exact reason, which proves my point on how media influences the society in a bad way. What factors of media contribute to strictly influencing our society? What should be done to format, ease the process? What kind of harm is the media bringing to the table for young women, teenagers, and.

America's Next Top Model , MTV , Reality television 2032 Words | 5 Pages. my life in home and my life in chicago. ?Fedha abadi My life in writing, my home and ny essay score my life in Chicago. Speech. Introduction; More and . Up A. more people travel to writing speech, different country for different reason. Traveling is something I like to do especially when that is essay with people who I like them. My life in my home and my life in Chicago is very different.

Body (1) The climate Body (2) My family Body (3) Eating habit Conclusion; As you can see above, there is very different things between my life in writing speech, my home city and Chicago. Difference , Differences , Eating 703 Words | 3 Pages. Chablis Morant One of the most severe experiences in life is being a teenager. Your hormones run chaotically. There are genuine and . mediocre days. Brave By Aldous Huxley Essay. Putting yourself first and others second is the typical mentality that we, as teenagers, posses. Writing. After shortly living the application 2009 high life of writing a good adolescence, I wasn't thinking about myself anymore, my attention went to my mother. Ny Essay Score. Since my mother had been diagnosed with breast cancer, I've learned the value of a strong support system. With this new knowledge. Breast cancer , Cancer , Family 1638 Words | 4 Pages.

Taking Charge 1 Taking Charge of a good my Life . During my five years of service at Comet Cleaners, I experienced a lot of joy, satisfaction, highs, lows and respect for the job I did and the people I worked with and served. 2006 singles , Debut albums , Good and evil 1108 Words | 3 Pages. An Obstacle In My Life They say it’s all fun and game till someone is hurt. Well I am here to tell you that that is so true. . Good Report. Even playing a recreational softball game can make you want to regret the sport you love. Tearing your ACL and Meniscus is no joke when it takes so much out of your life , in a short period of time, to be healed. I anticipated doctor appointments, surgery and post surgery, and writing a good the recovery time.

It makes you realize just how much you need your knee for application everyday uses. Who could. Anterior cruciate ligament , Doctor , Knee 1277 Words | 3 Pages. living at a period of time in which where ever we look, people are always rushing in the hustle and bustle of a good city life to complete their daily . chores. For some it maybe getting to work on time, preparing breakfast for the whole family or completing their homework.

Inspite of all this hustle, we should spend a few seconds to observe around us, we could make a difference in a person's life . Brave Huxley Essay. Ladies and gentleman, observe around you, have you ever noticed the homeless children or animals around you. Acts of the Apostles , Homelessness , Housekeeping 1130 Words | 3 Pages. ?Course Code: PCR0025 Course Title: Critical Thinking Topic: Never Regret Group: PM01-05 Group Name: Huge Family List of group members’ Name . and ID. Lecturer’s Name: MasyitahBintiMahadi Never Regret Introduction Each and every one of writing speech us will do things in write a personal statement school, life that we will regret afterwards. Writing A Good. There are many forms of regrets that we all will have to ny essay score, deal with and it is impossible for writing speech anyone to go through life without making a wrong decision or saying something they wish they hadn‘t. Ny Essay Score. As we know, there. 2005 singles , 2008 albums , 2008 singles 2747 Words | 12 Pages. strategies:Adaptability: Constant improvement advancement of existing new products to meet local needs Continue effective promotional campaigns . Speech. Maintaining standards and essay guide improvement of technology to writing a good, be ahead of its competitors (e.g. longer shelf life ) Continue to report, build good relationship with hyper market chains government connectionsEducate more customers on health-related issues and western-style productsFind socially responsible solutions for return products • 14. Writing. Thank you for your attention. Economy of Mexico , Grupo Bimbo , Marketing 1446 Words | 5 Pages.

My life at ny essay score 70 A lot has changed over the years of my life . I just had my 70th . birthday party yesterday. The children did a great job putting it together. Writing A Good Speech. It was so nice to see everyone together again, because it doesn’t happen too often since the children have gone their separate ways. They say I’m getting older, but I say that I’m just getting wiser. I’m one of the by aldous lucky ones, I still have my loving husband, three beautiful successful children, nine grandchildren, and two great grandchildren. 2005 singles , Family , Help 1244 Words | 3 Pages. science. (What you should know about your child, Ch-8, Pg-28). The newly born child is writing speech different from the point of view of heredity from the newly born . mammals. The mammals inherit is bodily from precisely to suit the essay of frankenstein functions it has to a good, perform in life . They are very adaptable to the environment. Ny Essay Score. Man is different/ Man is in fact the only species capable of a good speech indefinite evolution in good report, the activities in writing, the outer world.

From this flows the development of civilization. Instead of being born possessed. Educational psychology , Language , Linguistics 2041 Words | 7 Pages. The Death of report my grandmother a life experience that changed my Identity. The Death of my grandmother a life experience that changed my Identity My sense of independence was . shattered when my grandmother departed from this world. I lost my grandmother and this experience shattered my perspective of life . Losing a loved one was like having a wisdom tooth pulled without any Novocain. In spite of writing a good speech this painful occurrence happening to me at twenty-four years of age, emotions such as shock, anger, and guilt, came into play creating chaos. I rerun her death in my mind, yet. Family , Higher education , Houston 1688 Words | 5 Pages.

My college life A student like me is one of the essay of frankenstein thousand students in MSU-IIT who strive for the future in an . institution which is renowned for its excellence when it comes to its graduates. Just a normal college student with a normal life living in a dormitory which is quite far from the campus vicinity and a teenager from a good, Pagadian City went to Iligan City to how to up a group report, pursue the dream of becoming an engineer with all the things that my parent gave me and the will to fulfill the chosen path what. Cagayan de Oro City , College , English-language films 1083 Words | 3 Pages. Vivienne Lee Per.6 A Musical Regret All throughout my life , I've made many mistakes. Whether it was picking the . wrong type of food, the wrong clothes for my doll, or just making the writing wrong choices in my life , I was never one to write statement for graduate, look back upon those mistakes, and ponder upon them; I would usually just brush them off, and say to myself Oh well, it's not a big deal.

However, there came a time when I did make a mistake, a big mistake; even to a good, this day, I regret not doing the write statement one thing I had always. College , Elementary school , Flautist 1073 Words | 3 Pages. My life 1 My Life Experiences and a good Changes Cynthia Carpenter PSY 202 . Laura Prout July 2, 2012 My life 2 . Abuse , Child abuse , Family 1583 Words | 4 Pages. ? My Life So Far Andrew Smith PSY 202 Amy Yoder September 2, 2013 . Report Format. My Life So Far What was your family like? Cohesive unit Prayed as a family daily/family fun night every week Close-knit Single mother household Oldest of four Who were the important people in your life ? Girlfriend Pastor What are your greatest achievements so far? Joining the Air Force Graduating high school What would make you happy in writing a good speech, the future? Obtaining. Academic dress , Family , Father 1812 Words | 5 Pages.

typed like this THE CHANGE OF MY LIFE . Also, you’ve got to get (Type text) out of your header The Change of My . Life Jo Johnson Start here on line 1 The Change of My Life On May 11, 2006, I made a speraticWW decision that would forever change my life and unofficial application 2009 the way I see life itself. Leading up to this decision, I had absolutely no plan on doing this adventure in my life . But on May 11, 2006, I decided to writing a good speech, enlist in the United States Army and report become a soldier. Life up to this point was exciting. 2002 albums , Army , Change 914 Words | 3 Pages. My Life Story My life has been on a road of ups and downs just like a roller coaster.

I have . Writing A Good Speech. experienced the group report good, the bad, and the ugly. I know I will continue experiencing these things throughout life . Writing Speech. I will briefly talk about what my family was like. What I wanted to of frankenstein, become when I grew up. What were and speech what still are my hobbies. And what are my personal, profession, and academic goal. From my childhood to where I am now is what this paper will be about. When I was young I used to live with. Family , Grand Slam , Grandparent 1281 Words | 3 Pages. live by and center my actions around. How To Write Up A Group Report. I always keep these quotes in my mind as I go about living my . Writing A Good. life and format use them as a guideline to overcome any obstacles thrown my way. This paper will proceed to tell of speech two stories regarding how I came about application, these inspirational words and how my life was changed the moment I heard and a good speech believed.

No one is an exception to bad experiences or hard work, but the way each individual goes about to overcome these hardships is unique to their own life story. Some people. Kim Il-sung , Korea , Korean Demilitarized Zone 1308 Words | 3 Pages. book that changed my life and opened my heart to good report, a world of literacy. Harry Potter and a good the Philosopher’s Stone . (Rowling, 1997) not only intensified my already keen imagination, but filled me with a hunger for knowledge. I knew then that I had to enhance my literary skills in order to obtain the level of analytical essay of frankenstein intellectual stimulation I craved, and Harry Potter gave me the tools and motivation to writing, do so. To this day, the series carries an focus group report impact in both my personal life as well as fueling my own desire to write. Harry Potter , Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows , Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 984 Words | 3 Pages. GOALS OF MY LIFE There are many goals that I would love to achieve.

I am 30 and had dreamt of achieving a number of goals at writing a good 30 . Format. when I was 20, some I could but some alas! I couldn’t. ‘Goal achieving is something that you absolutely must do if you wish to fulfill your potential as human being. Speech. Goals enable you to do the work you want to do, to write group report, live where you want to live, to be with the people you enjoy, and to become the kind of person you want to writing, be.’ I have grown up learning something alike. Core issues in ethics , Debut albums , Happiness 844 Words | 3 Pages. 3/19/13 Narrative Descriptive-Essay #2 This is a story about the most important decision that I have ever taken in my entire . life . I received Jesus in my heart as my Lord and Savior.

He is my Redeemer. Analytical. I did not have a very fortunate upbringing even though my mother had some money to provide for my needs. There was food on the table, but she could not handle the writing speech stress of life very well. Therefore, she was very strict and harsh with rules and punishments which in due time were going to produce. Family , Father , God 1404 Words | 3 Pages. My Journey Through Life Craig DeHaan PSY 202 Diana Donovan December 17, 2012 I. What things do you remember . about your childhood? A. Family business B. Ny Essay Score. Playing sports C. Good and a good bad times growing up II. Who were the important people in your life ? A. Application. Family B. Sport’s coaches C. High school teacher III. What jobs have you had in your life ? A. Stock boy at our local grocery store B. Speech. Micro-electronics technician C. Quality IV. What are your greatest achievements. Continuing education , Developmental psychology , Education 1628 Words | 4 Pages.

Running Head: How My Life Applies to Theories How My . Guide. Life Applies to Theories Rebecca Etheridge PSY 202 Joanneta Thomas-Chamber April 28, 2013 Outline I. A Good Speech. What was I like as a teenager? A. How To Group Report. Experiences B. Things I did II. What was my favorite singer or band? A. Country B. Rock C. A Good Speech. Ramp;B D. Country Rap III. What were my educational experiences? A. Primary B. Middle C. High D. College . 2006 singles , A Teenager in analytical essay of frankenstein, Love , Daniel Levinson 1021 Words | 4 Pages. The Turning Point of My Life I was in my final year at Rodeo High School. I was only seventeen and the . pressure of knowing the outcome of post high school results would determine my whole life ahead finally got to me. I snapped out of my bewilderment one day, in the absence of my parents while they were out on vacation, I went out with my friends, hoping to find myself spiritually and mentally. This was the turning point in my life that would ultimately lead to my destiny.

With an incomplete. General Educational Development , Graduation , High school 1318 Words | 4 Pages. My Journey through Life Nothing is writing more important than life , even if it contained darkness or lightness. . Everyone on earth has a special life ; your life is different from for graduate, others. Writing. Life has a lot of good and analytical bad things, a lot of fun and unhappy situations we face during our lives. My mother has always told me, Life is as complicated as you make it. Many people have contributed a positive impact to me. Because of them, I have definitely become what I am today.

Four people have always significantly. Gulf War , Iran–Iraq War , Iraq 1311 Words | 4 Pages. ?THIS IS MY LIFE Carla Wright PSY 102 Adult Development Life Assessment Alison Humphreys 9/24/2013 . Writing Speech. 1. New World Huxley. Where are you from? Where did you grow up? Where raised you? 2. A Good. What was your family like? How many siblings do you have? Were you parents together throughout your childhood? Would you consider your family to how to focus group report, be family oriented? 3. What things do you remember about your childhood?

Being the speech bad one of all my siblings. Going to write focus group, the candy store. Writing. Me and my cousins. Childhood , Doughnut , Dunkin' Donuts 1285 Words | 4 Pages. My Life I am attending this college success class due to the fact I had very poor grades in my previous . semesters. I have been attending Palo Alto College for about four years now off and on write up a group report, of course. After four years of speech college I wish my GPA was more worthy to show to others. After the brave new world by aldous essay first semester of college I still was undecided on my major and what I wanted to do with my life . I took a liking for a good the arts when I was in high school. Write Up A Focus Group. During high school I was attending an. Academic term , Education , High school 635 Words | 3 Pages.

MY DAY I want to writing speech, tell you about my daily routine. Every day I usually get up at half past 8 in brave new world by aldous, the morning. I make . my bed. Writing A Good. I just don’t like when my room is messy. Then do some exercises.

Usually I take a shower in the morning. I go to analytical of frankenstein, the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth. After this I do not feel sleepy at speech all. I feel full of energy and ready for the new day. Then I make breakfast for myself.

I usually have porridge, omelet or pancakes and analytical of frankenstein a sandwich with tea for breakfast.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Essay on How to Write a Good Speech

A critical evaluation of the writing speech, Lisbon Treaty. The European Union has expanded from the original six to write a personal for graduate, 27 members in five decades. Writing Speech! Scholars have offered various explanations for this enlargement, from ny essay score instrumental and security considerations to normative and discursive reasons. Additionally, the logic of widening has also pushed for deepening in various areas in order to enhance efficiency and coherence, starting from economic and trade policy and gradually adding new areas such as social policy, immigration policy, justice and a good speech, home affairs, and foreign and defence policy. Historically, this has occurred through a process of treaty revisions, including most notably the Treaty of huxley Rome (1957), the Single European Act (1986), and the Treaty of Maastricht (1992). Writing A Good Speech! However, the European Union has experienced significant difficulties in adjusting to the latest “Big Bang enlargement”, which almost doubled its membership. This process included the Treaties of Amsterdam (1997) and Nice (2001), the failed Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe (2004), and, finally, the Treaty of Lisbon (2007). The last two, in particular, aroused debates around Europe, with critics claiming that the brave essay, treaties were paving the way for an unelected European super-state, while proponents presented them as the way forward for a bigger EU in the 21 st century. Speech! However, in order to understand the place of the good, Treaty of Lisbon, recently ratified on 1 December 2009, in the overall process of European integration, one should recognise that it is not part of “a Manichean war between good and evil, but a normal political conflict over a good the governance and direction of the Union#8221; (Church and for graduate school, Phinnemore 2010:49).

From this perspective, this essay will critically examine whether the Lisbon Treaty (LT) represents another step towards an ‘ever closer union’. Thus, the first section establishes a non-teleological framework for approaching the question; the next three sections then examine the writing a good, main provisions of the LT related to efficiency, external action, and democracy, respectively. Throughout, this essay draws parallels with the Constitutional Treaty (CT) as both documents have similar purpose and content. Finally, it concludes that the Treaty of Lisbon is not a major step in advancing the institutional interests of the EU, but some of the new institutional arrangements and the ambiguities central to its main provisions have the write for graduate school, potential to shift the process of European integration from formal treaties towards informal evolution of competences. Before discussing whether the a good speech, LT is a step towards an ‘ever closer union’ it is important to a personal for graduate, clarify what this actually entails. Gilbert warns that the currently dominant narrative of triumphant ‘construction’ or ‘advance’ of Europe can be revised by historians to emphasise other elements than the elimination of war in Europe (Gilbert 2008:634, 645, 658).

Additionally, it is mostly “impregnated with the belief that supranationalism is writing a good a desirable ideological goal” and often depicts European integration as ‘progress’ in that direction (Gilbert 2008:658-659). Therefore, this essay seeks to present a more nuanced and balanced judgement on the LT by ‘unpacking’ its main provisions and assessing their likely impact. Similarly as “little is write a personal for graduate school gained by classifying the Lisbon Treaty in toto as either a ‘European constitution or as the epitome of writing a good its failure” (Reh 2009:627), this essay will discuss which parts of the CT are preserved or dropped within the overall discussion of the LT. The shock of the ‘Big Bang’ enlargement is ny essay score taken as a starting point for writing, the analysis of the LT as the analytical essay, single most important change inside the EU in the beginning of the 21 st century (McAllister 2010:214, Wallace 2005:485, Friis 2002:191). Previous attempts to deal with the newly presented challenges, the a good, Amsterdam (1997) and the Nice Treaty (2001), had limited success and ny essay score, left a number of key questions, particularly institutional reform, unresolved (Bradbury 2009:25-27, McAllister 2010:214, Dinan 2009:87). Therefore, the “debate on all the big issues” (Bradbury 2009:28) was opened only with the Laeken Declaration (2001) and addressed at the Convention for the Future of Europe (2002-2003), presided by former French President Valery Giscard d’Estaing, which eventually led to the Draft Treaty Establishing a Constitution (McAllister 2010:220). Moreover, this essay focuses on the “contested political opinions over interests, ideas and visions” of writing Member states (Bradbury 2009:32) in the process European integration and is critical of both the generally deterministic neo-functionalist account and the economically driven intergovernmentalist theories (Gilbert 2008:650-653). In summary, this essay recognises that “theory is always for someone and for some purpose” (Cox 1981:128) and new world huxley essay, takes a critical, non-teleological perspective in its evaluation of the likely impact of the writing, new provisions on the functioning of the analytical essay, EU . Writing! According to the Europa website, one of the key aims of the LT is to create “a more efficient Europe, with simplified working methods and voting rules, streamlined and modern institutions for a EU of 27 members and an improved ability to act” (Europa). The TL introduces a number of institutional innovations aimed at that direction, but their effect remains to be seen in practice. One of the most visible institutional innovations of the LT is the of frankenstein, introduction of a president of the European Council for a period of 2,5 years – a suggestion preserved from the CT (Art.

9b TEU, Art. 21 TCE)[1]. The purpose of this position is to create more permanence in the top EU leadership than the six-months rotating presidencies. The treaty articles are rather limited and a good, suggest mostly an administrative and symbolic role, reflecting the “unheroic task of political leadership” in unofficial application, the EU (Hayward 2008:311). However, the appointment of speech a relatively unknown and uncharismatic leader from a ‘small’ Member State such as Von Rompuy, additionally known for his consensus-seeking style, reflects anxieties about the potential for this institution to evolve due to its ambiguities (Dinan 2009:86). For example, it is possible for one person to occupy both the common application guide 2009, position of President of the European Council and a good speech, Commission President, which would create a powerful ‘dual hat’ leader with both intergovernmental and supranational authority (Smith 2010:138-140). Essay Of Frankenstein! Other institutional reforms preserved from the CT concern the European Parliament (EP) and the Commission. Their size is capped to 750 MEPs and a President and to two thirds of Member States, including its President, from 2014[2], respectively (Art. 9d (6), Art.

Art. 9a (2) TEU). Thus, this would ensure more efficiency by reducing the possibility for conflicts and making consensus easier to achieve (Boylan 2008:226), but it might damage the already frail legitimacy of the a good, Commission (Dinan 2009:86). The TL also brings for the first time several of the European institutions within a treaty framework (Art. 9(1) TEU), such as the European Council and the European Central Bank (Koehler 2010:68, Gloggnitzer 2008:78). Additionally, the TL also includes a precise delimitation of the areas of the competence between the EU and report format, Member States (Art. 2 TFEU) and a clear statement on speech the principle of conferral (Art. 3 TEU). These provisions are again taken from the CT (Dinan 2005:178) and curb the new world by aldous, supranational level (Reh 2009:635, Boylan 2008:225).

Furthermore, the TL explicitly grants the EU legal personality (Art. 46a TEU), which is important clarification in regard to international law and agreements (Cremona 2008:34-35, Koehler 2010:63). However, these relatively minor adjustments only streamline and writing speech, bring into for graduate, a treaty framework already well established practices. However, the most important institutional innovations in relation to the efficiency of a EU of 27 is the writing speech, extension of qualified majority voting[3] (QMV) procedures and the collapse of the Maastricht pillar structure (Reh 2009:634, Dinan 2009:85). Both are directly related to the effects of enlargement (Kreidman 2008:6, Friis 2002:189) and are similar to provisions in report, the CT (McAllister 2010:224). Such reforms should enable the writing a good, Council to overrule individual Member States[4] and write for graduate, “to make more political decisions” by writing a good, removing Nice arrangements on good format weighted thresholds, which effectively blocked much of the Council’s work (Tsebelis 2008:276-277, 280-281, 286-288). With these changes, QMV becomes the speech, norm in the Council (Art. 9c (3),(4) TEU), effectively ‘destroying’ the separate pillar of Justice and Home Affairs (Kurpas 2007:9) . Despite that, two caveats are in order – first, mainly due to the insistence of Poland, the introduction of QMV will be delayed until 2014 and possibly until 2017 (Dinan 2009:79); second, the analytical, foreign and defence policy remains very much a special case (Juncos and Whitman 2009:29). Thus, the attempt to writing a good, promote effective decision-making in the European institutions has certain limitations. Overall, the short survey of the efficiency reforms in the LT, very similar to those of the CT, illustrates the decision to respond to the latest round of application 2009 enlargement by incremental institutional adjustments (Bradbury 2009:28) rather than by a broad strategic overhaul of the whole decision-making mechanism of the EU (Wallace 2005:487).

These generally small but important innovations seem likely to be successful in a good, preventing a deadlock in a EU of 27 (Dinan 2009:85-86), but they also have some significant shortcomings. In particular, while the CT itself was not short and clear (Boylan 2008:218-219), it superseded all previous treaties; the LT is even lengthier, more difficult to grasp as a whole, and amends and how to write group, thus adds to previous treaties (Reh 2009:632, McAllister 2010:237), even if this may have been inevitable following the failure of the former (Dinan 2009:80). Speech! Furthermore, the elimination of the controversial ‘supremacy clause’ (Boylan 2008:227), the numerous opt-outs of the UK, Poland, and Ireland (Kurpas 2007:8), the ‘secession’ clause (Art. 49, see also Barrett 2008:16), and the possibility to decrease the competences of the EU (Art. 48 (2)) all undermine not only the codification, the constitutionalisation, and the continuity (Reh 2009:631-637), but also the good report, institutional balance of the EU (Kurpas 2007:9). More fundamentally, it is a good worth remembering that even with these adjustments the EU continues to be made up of 27 diverse interests and that more efficient decision-making does not necessarily mean better decisions (Zielonka 2008:73-74). The ambiguities related to the position of the President of the European Council, however, suggest that this position might evolve into an important office and it might provide the necessary leadership of the EU, albeit not for the foreseeable future. There is also significant potential for overlapping of competences and ‘turf wars’ between this office and the President of the Commission and the High Representative. The Europa website also declares that the “Treaty of Lisbon gives Europe a clear voice in ny essay score, relations with its partners worldwide” (Europa). Indeed, 25 out of the 62 amendments in the TEU concern the CFSP and/or the ESDP (Juncos and Whitman 2009:28). However, despite introducing important changes, their significance depends on the way in which ambiguities are resolved by future practice.

Perhaps the single most important innovation in the LT is the introduction of a High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and a good speech, Security Policy, who is also Vice-President of the good, Commission, chairs the Foreign Affairs Council and is appointed for writing, a period of essay five years by speech, the European Council (Art. Unofficial Common Essay Guide 2009! 9e TEU). A Good! This provision is mostly retained from the TCE, albeit with an altered name (Art. 27 TCE). This ‘upgrade’ of the previous roles of High Representative and the External Relations Commissioner is “clearly key to achieving the ambition of common guide 2009 greater synergy across all aspects of external action” (Juncos and Whitman 2009:32). Thus, the a good, new High Representative is expected to personify the ny essay score, Union on the world stage (Blockmans and Wessel 2009:14), providing an answer to Kissinger’s famous question “Who do I call if I want to call Europe?” (Kissinger, quoted in Verhagen 2008:15). Writing Speech! In particular, the ‘dual hat’ position joins together in one person both supranational and intergovernmental elements through the Commission and the European Council (Koehler 2010:67). Report Format! However, the writing, choice of statement a relative weak personality such as Catherine Ashton who only aims to “keep traffic moving” (Cendrowicz and a good, Robinson 2010) undermines the format, leadership potential of this position even if she does come from the Commission rather than from a particular Member State (Koehler 2010:67-68). Furthermore, the broad but undefined mandate of the position raises concerns about possible conflict of competences with other EU actors, such as the President of the European Council, Commissioners with portfolios related to external action (Enlargement, Trade and Humanitarian Aid), and writing, other top positions representing the EU (Juncos and Whitman 2009:33, Koehler 2010:68-69, Blockmans and Wessel 2009:22).

Another significant element introduced by the LT is the European External Action Service, which should support the High Representative (Art. 13a TEU). Its staff should comprise both officials from the Commission and the Council Secretariat, and seconded national diplomats (Edwards and Rijks 2008:73) as well as from all issue areas, including those with exclusive EU competence, should be represented (Koehler 2010:70). Analytical Of Frankenstein! However, despite being a key element for a good speech, any international actor and “the most significant innovation in EU diplomatic representation” (Edwards and Rijks 2008:81), the current debate surrounding Ashton’s proposals for the EEAS highlights problems related to ambiguities about the nature and scope of competences, to bureaucratic politics, and to the overall organisation of the service (EurActiv 2010, Edwards and Rijks 2008:75-78). Ny Essay Score! Similar problems beset the plans for writing a good, Union Delegations (Art. 188q TFEU, Juncos and Whitman 2009:36). Finally, there are only few other changes. First, the inclusion of a ‘solidarity clause’ related to terrorist attacks (Art. 188r TFEU) and a clause related to armed aggression (Art.

28a(7) TEU) has been interpreted by some as a “collective defence obligation, albeit perhaps in statu nascendi ” (Blockmans and Wessel 2009:22). Second, it contains provisions for ‘coalitions of the able and willing’ (Art. 28c TEU), St. Petersberg’s tasks have been enlarged (Art. 28b TEU, Juncos and a personal statement for graduate, Whitman 2009: 42-43) and a voluntary Permanent Structured Cooperation between the armies of certain Member States (Art. 28e, see also Biscop 2008:447-448). Nonetheless, despite the introduction of QMV in the other policy areas, the CFSP and the ESDP “remain a distinctive pillar” (Juncos and a good, Whitman 209:30) and decision-making is separate and unofficial 2009, generally based on unanimity due to the sensitive nature of the subject (Koehler 2010:71).

Furthermore, these areas remain outside the jurisdiction of the writing a good speech, European Court of new world by aldous Justice (Art. 11 TEU, Juncos and Whitman 2009:30, Koehler 2010:59) and the EP has only formal influence (Blockmans and Wessel 2009:14). In summary, the Lisbon Treaty is an “enabling document in the sense that it provides for reforms” (Juncos and writing a good speech, Whitman 2009:45), but the details and brave huxley, ambiguities are left to be resolved by practice after ratification. Thus, it has significant potential to evolve further without new treaty amendments. However, it remains “hard to writing a good, imagine a truly effective European foreign policy without a sense of a European interest” (Zielonka 2008:73). Finally, the Europa website also declares that the TL establishes a “more democratic and transparent Europe” and report format, “a Europe of rights and values, freedom, solidarity and a good, security” (Europa). In this area, however, the LT marks the biggest step ‘back’ from the CT, particularly in ny essay score, relation to its symbolic character and the way it was drafted (Reh 2009:642). The TL undoubtedly contains significant improvements for democracy. For example, the trend for the EP, the only elected European body, continues to gain more competences (Dinan 2009:86) thanks to writing a good speech, expanded budgetary and co-decision powers (Art.

9c,d TEU, see also Reh 2009:638, McAllister 2010:238). Additionally, the election of the Commission President is now linked to the outcome of EP elections (Art. 9a,d). Alongside these European-level improvements, national parliaments also gain further competences with a strengthened provisions for subsidiarity (Art. 8c TEU) which some call “yellow cards” (Duff 2007:5) or “emergency breaks” (Boylan 2008:228). Furthermore, they are also brought in at an earlier stage of the policy-making process by unofficial application guide, allowing them to scrutinise legislation proposals (Protocol on the Role of National Parliaments in the European Union, see also McAllister 2010:238, Bradbury 2009:29, Kurpas 2007:8), Furthermore, the LT also introduces an element of direct democracy through the citizens’ initiative[5] (Art. Speech! 8b TEU), which can potentially have a significant impact on policy-making (Boylan 2008:224, Reh 2009:641).

Finally, the analytical essay of frankenstein, ECJ gains broader jurisdiction (Boylan 2008: 224) and writing a good, the Charter of Fundamental Rights becomes legally binding by cross-reference (Art. Ny Essay Score! 6 TEU, Bradbury 2009:30). However, while these democratic improvements are welcomed, they are substantially narrower than the provisions of the CT (Reh 2009:642), even if the “constitutional character [of the TL] cannot be hidden” (Boylan 2008:216). Some reject the idea that there is a democratic deficit in the EU (Moravcsik 2008:621-622), but most agree that its frail legitimacy is based on writing speech its outputs, which was at the core of the ‘permissive consensus’ (McAllister 2010:240, Wallace 2005:495-496). However, with greater public attention since the Maastricht Treaty (De Burca 2008:35) and with the rejection of the CT and the ‘no’ in the first Irish referendum (see Quinlan 2009:110-113, 117-118) there was a sense that “political elites had taken integration faster and deeper than popular will really desired” (Bradbury 2009:24). Thus, despite that the LT is often presented as “unpacking and repackaging” of the CT (McAllister 2010:231, DInan 2009:81) and reframed as “just another Treaty” by most European governments (Seeger 2008:24-25, Boylan 2008:228), the removal of the symbolic language, such as references to constitution, laws, Minister of Foreign Affairs, the elimination of the full text of the Charter of Fundamental Rights, etc. (Boylan 2008:227), represents a significant loss. Furthermore, this was coupled with a secretive negotiations and common essay 2009, a closed method of drafting the LT, in stark contrast to the Convention on the Future of Europe (Reh 2009:645). Writing Speech! This has significant implications as legitimacy remains limited and the LT fails to turn the ny essay score, “lawyers’ law into people’s law” (Reh 2009:641). This essay examined from a non-teleological perspective the changes introduced by the LT in a good, terms of efficiency, external action, and democracy to the EU as an institution. It demonstrated that some of the new provisions are likely to write focus, improve efficiency overall and coherence of external action. Most of these changes are directly retained from the CT, from speech which the LT differs little substantially, but is a significant step ‘back’ in terms of promoting symbolically a more visible European demos.

The conclusion of this assessment is that the way in which the numerous ambiguities, particularly in relation to the two newly established top positions, are resolved will be key to assessing the impact of the LT in the future. It is unlikely that there will be any further treaty revisions in the foreseeable future, which also suggests that LT might be the point when European integration turned towards more informal and flexible means of proceeding ‘forward’ (Kurpas 2007:9). However, a critical assessment of the LT suggests that it cannot be simply presented as a step ‘forward’ towards federalism and an ‘ever closer union’ because it strengthens not only supranational but also intergovernmental aspects. Therefore, the analytical of frankenstein, “provisional” is set to “persist” (Wallace 2005:501). Biscop, Sven, 2008. Permanent Structured Cooperation and the Future of the ESDP: Transformatin and writing, Integration. European Foreign Affairs Review , 13 (4), pp. Write For Graduate School! 431-448. A Good Speech! Blockmans, Steven and unofficial application essay guide, Wessel, Ramses, 2009.

The European Union and Crisis Management: Will the Lisbon Treaty Make the EU More Effective? Journal of Conflict and Security Law , 14 (265), pp. Writing Speech! 1-32. Boylan, Timothy, 2008. Did the Treaty of ny essay score Lisbon Need a European Version of the Federalist Papers ? Hamburg Review of Social Sciences , 3 (2), pp. 213-246. Bradbury, Jonathan, 2009. The European Union and the Contested Politics of ‘Ever Closer Union’: Approaches to Integration, State Interests and writing, Treaty Reform since Maastricht. Perspectives on European Politics and Society , 10 (1), pp. 17-33.

Cendrowicz, Leo and Robinson, Simon, 2010. Catherine Ashton: ‘My Job Is to Keep Traffic Moving’ [online]. TIME. Available at: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1967701,00.html [Accessed 30.04.2010]. Church, Clive and ny essay score, Phinnemore, David, 2010. From the Constitutional Treaty to the Treaty of Lisbon. In : Michelle Cini and Nieves Perez-Solorzano Borragan, eds. European Union Politics . 3 rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp.

48-68. Cox, Robert, 1981. Social Forces, States and World Orders: Beyond International Relations Theory. Journal of writing International Studies , 10 (2), pp. New World By Aldous Huxley! 126-155. Cremona, Marise, 2008. Coherence through Law: What difference will the Treaty of Lisbon make? Hamburg Review of Social Sciences , 3 (1), pp. 11-36.

De Burca, Grainne, 2008. Reflections on the EU’s path from the Constitutional Treaty to the Lisbon Treaty [online]. Jean Monnet Working Paper No. 3/2008, Fordham University School of Law. Available from: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1124586 [Accessed on 27.04.2010].

Dinan, Desmond, 2005. Ever Closer Union: An Introduction to European Integration . 3 rd ed. Palgrave: Houndmills. Dinan, Desmond, 2009. A Good Speech! Institutions and Governance: Saving the Lisbon Treaty – An Irish Solution to a European Problem. Journal of Common Market Studies , 47 (Annual Review), pp. 113-132. Edwards, Geoffrey, and Rijks, David, 2008. Write Report! Conclusions and the implications of the a good speech, Lisbon Treaty.

In : Aggestam, Lisbeth, et al., eds. Institutional Competences in the EU External Action: Actors and Boundaries in CFSP and write school, ESDP . Stockholm: SIEPS, pp. Writing Speech! 72-95. EurActiv, 2010. Stop turf wars over EEAS, top diplomats plead [online]. EurActiv, 27 April.

Available from: http://www.euractiv.com/en/future-eu/stop-turf-wars-over-eeas-top-diplomats-plead-news-485733 [Accessed 30.04.2010]. European Convention on the Future of Europe, 2003. Draft treaty establishing a constitution for Europe . Ny Essay Score! Luxembourg: Office for a good speech, Official Publications of the European Communities. Brave New World Huxley! European Union, 2008. Consolidated versions of the Treaty on speech the European Union and good, the Treaty on the Functioning of the writing speech, European Union [online]. Official Journal of the report, European Union. Available from: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2008:115:SOM:EN:HTML [Accessed 18.04.2010]. Friis, Lykke, 2002.

EU Enlargement – And Then There Were 28? In : Elizabeth Bomberg and Alexander Stubb, eds. The European Union: How Does it Work? New York: Open University Press, pp. 177-194. Gavin Barrett, 2008.

Final Impact: The Treaty of Lisbon and the Final Provisions of the Treaty Establishing the European Community and the Treaty on European Union [online] . UCD Dublin European Institute Working Paper 08-1, May 2008. Available from: http://www.ucd.ie/dei/wp/WP_08-1_Gavin_Barrett.pdf [Accessed 30.04.2010]. Gilbert, Mark, 2008. Narrating the Process: Questioning the Progressive Story of writing European Integration. Journal of Common Market Studies , 46 (3), pp. 641-662. Gloggnitzer, Sylvia, 2008. The Treaty of Lisbon – Amendments to the EU Treaties and report, Their Consequences for EMU. In : Josef Christl et al., eds. Monetary Policy and the Economy: Q1 2008 . Vienna: Oesterreichische Nationalbank, pp. Writing Speech! 70-89.

Hayward, Jack, 2008. Epilogue: The Elusive European Prospect. In : Jack Hayward, ed. Leaderless Europe . New York: Open University Press, pp. 305-313. Koehler, Kateryna, 2010. European Foreign Policy After Lisbon: Strengthening the EU as an write statement school International Actor. A Good! Caucausian Review of International Affairs , 4 (1), pp.

57-72. Kreidman, Adam, 2008. Correcting Past Mistakes: The Failure of the European Constitution and Its Resurrection as the Lisbon Treaty. Miami European Union Center , 5 (12), pp. 3-9. Kurpas, Sebastian, 2007. The Treaty of Lisbon – How much ‘Constitution’ is left?

An Overview of the Main Changes [online]. Unofficial Common Guide 2009! Centre for European Policy Studies, No.147, December. Available from: http://www.ceps.eu [Accessed 26.04.2010]. McAllister, Richard, 2010. European Union: An Historical and Political Survey . 2 nd ed. London: Routledge. Moravcsik, Andrew, 2002.

In Defence of the ‘Democratic Deficit’: Reassessing Legitimacy in the European Union. Journal of Common Market Studies , 40 (4), pp. 603-624. Quinlan, Stephen, 2009. The Lisbon Treaty Referendum 2008. Irish Political Studies , 24 (1), pp. 107-121. Reh, Christine, 2009. The Lisbon Treaty: De-Constitutionalizing the European Union? Journal of Common Market Studies , 47 (3), pp.

625-650. Seeger, Sarah, 2008. From Referendum Euphoria to Referendum Phobia How EU Member States Framed Their Decision on the Ratification Procedure of the Constitutional Treaty in Comparison to the Treaty of writing Lisbon [online]. Hebrew University International Law Research Paper No. 05-08. Available from: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1233822 [Accessed on 26.04.2010].

Smith, Nigel, 2010. Europe after Lisbon: Who will run the EU once the dust has settled? Social and Political Review , Trinity College Dublin, XX, pp. Unofficial Application Guide! 137-141. Tsebelis, George, 2008. Thinking about the Recent Past and a good, the Future of the EU. Journal of Common Market Studies , 46 (2), pp.

265-292. Verhagen, M.J.M, 2008. The Future of the European Union. In: C. Stolte et al., eds. The Future of the European Union. Ny Essay Score! Leiden: Sidestone Press, pp. A Good Speech! 13-19. Good Report Format! Wallace, William, 2005.

Post-sovereign Governance: The EU as a Partial Polity. A Good! In : Mark Pollack, Helen Wallace, and William Wallace, eds. Policy-Making in the European Union , 5 th ed. Ny Essay Score! Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 483-503. Whitman, Richard and Juncos, Ana, 2009. The Lisbon Treaty and the Foreign, Security and Defence Policy: Reforms, Implementation and the Consequences of (non-) Ratification. European Foreign Affairs Review , 14 (1), pp. Writing A Good Speech! 25-46.

Zielonka, Jan, 2008. How to Exercise Europe’s Power. The International Spectator , 43 (2), pp. 63-77. [1] This essay refers to the consolidated Treaties of the European Union (TEU) and on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU), formally Treaty on the European Community (Dinan 2009:85), and to the Draft Treaty Establishing a Constitution for Europe (TCE). [2] Both measures were controversial, particularly in Italy in relation to good report format, its adjusted number of MEPs and Ireland in relation to the loss of its Commissioner (Dinan 2009:82, see also Quinlan 2009:111). [3] The new QMV requires a majority of at least 55% of Member States, representing at least 65% of the writing a good, population of the write for graduate school, EU. A Good Speech! [4] However, the LT still contains transitional arrangements retaining a form of the Ioannina Compromise (1994) (Art. 116a TFEU). [5] The citizens’ initiative allows one million citizens from a number of Member States to propose legislation to the Commission. Written for: Dr. Lisbeth Aggenstam. All content on the website is published under the following Creative Commons License. Before you download your free e-book, please consider donating to support open access publishing.

E-IR is an independent non-profit publisher run by an all volunteer team. Your donations allow us to invest in new open access titles and pay our bandwidth bills to ensure we keep our existing titles free to view. Any amount, in any currency, is format appreciated. Many thanks! Donations are voluntary and not required to download the e-book - your link to download is below.

Write My Paper For Me -
Tips on writing a Good Speech - YouTube

essay search mammon Read CC In Your. Subscribe To Our. 23 October, 2008. The last of Gaither Stewart's Definitions series. (Rome-Paris) In an essay especially pertinent to contemporary American society, L’Exil d’Hélene, Albert Camus noted, “Greek thought always restrained itself behind the idea of limits.

It never exceeded limits, neither the a good speech, sacred, nor reason, because it denied nothing, neither the sacred, nor reason. It made allowance for everything, balancing shadow and light. Instead, our Europe, launched toward the conquest of totality, is the very daughter of excess (writing in the immediate aftermath of World War II, I’m certain Camus would note here not only Europe but especially the America of our times.) …. In its folly it extends the eternal limits, and immediately obscure Erinys fall on it and tear it apart.” Reading Camus’ essay in ny essay score, the midst of the a good, bedlam of the ongoing collapse of Capitalism falling to pieces around us helped me pinpoint the idea for this concluding essay of the Definitions series: Definitions: The Proletariat; Definitions: The Intelligentsia; Definitions: The Bourgeoisie. Mammon is the God of how to write Excess and a good the very personification of the capitalist god (or rather its demon), even though now a fallen god. The natural subject for this essay is Capitalism itself, in fact, the underlying subject of the whole essay quartet. However, since Capitalism is too vast to treat here, the god-devil image of Mammon is more accessible. For the brave new world by aldous huxley essay, very basis of Western society is the personification of a Weltanschauung, a view of life, which is the illusion of the possibility of a life without limits.

Many readers have recognized the hubris of our economic-financial world this 2008 as the direct result of our attempt to exceed universal limits. For the worship of writing speech Mammon, the Golden Calf, the how to write up a group, love of wealth, marks our times. In the Bible, Mammon is not a demon but simply the Aramaic word meaning wealth or property. Sometimes it is translated as “money.” In the Middle Ages, in religious writings, in the fiery sermons of the fanatical Dominican monk in Florence, Girolamo Savonarola, and in literature, Mammon is personified as the demon of avarice and wealth. For modern men as for medieval men Mammon is the a good, personification of the excessive love of money and wealth. By extension then Mammon is the god of excess. Mammon demands that its worshippers strive toward excess, that they exceed the eternal limits of the Greeks. America has obeyed the abominable god’s commandments. Excess! Surplus.

Extravagance. Intemperance. Exceptionalism. Outrageous expectations. Exaggerated presumptions. Ny Essay Score? Too much. Too big. Too fast. Too much of everything. Speech? Too, too, too…. In the long run, whatever the report, medium—gold and silver, coins, warehouse deposit receipts for real goods, paper currency and writing speech finally so-called fiat money (that is, money not backed by reserves of another commodity, inexorably lead to common application essay, the power of emergent banks and financial institutions which lend money in writing speech, excess of its reserves held for its depositors.

That is, without guarantees of the bank’s ability to pay its debts. That is, the economic mayhem of today. In the resulting atmosphere man’s natural inclinations toward avarice and greed for more and more money and the commodities money can buy has flourished—flaunted and displayed at all costs—and has exceeded all limits. For ages learned men have warned that money is the root of all evil. Our society in fact values property over life. We buy far more than we need or could ever use. We measure success in dollars and report cents. We are driven by greed and selfishness. We worship money. We worship a token, a symbol, the Golden Calf. As obviously dysfunctional, unjust, and destructive as our system is, many of writing speech us who oppose the billion-dollar bailouts of financial markets still nod in agreement when capitalist economists insist that while the ‘bailout’ is excessive, ‘something has to be done to application guide 2009, restore investor confidence and get credit flowing again.’

We all want to live without economic worries. We all want to permit ourselves something extra. The truth is we enjoy luxury. A Good? Money is how to write group report a necessity. The problem is the a good, worship, the adoration of Mammon far beyond the how to up a group report, limits. A Good Speech? For God’s sake, life lived just for money reduces our existence to null. Yet, despite all, especially in the wreck of the capitalist world, money remains an ny essay score abstraction, an invention of the a good speech, human mind, the symbol of format value, today enthroned on high in the world.

We all know that money is the speech, God of war and peace, the power of powers, the one power superior to all other powers. Thus it is the symbol of excess. The surpassing of natural limits. Man’s invention, an enthroned abstraction, controls and manipulates our lives. Everyone knows we live in an unequal world. Half of the world’s population has nothing, a great majority struggles to make ends meet, while wealth is concentrated in report format, the hands of a few. Strangely, few people realize how excessive the inequality has become under the reign of writing a good today’s super-Mammon. See these published statistics: The world now counts 358 billionaires, whose net worth equals the combined net worth of the world’s 2.5 billion poorest people. The capitalization of some banks exceeds the unofficial common application essay, total national production of 100 countries. This inequitable result is not unavoidable. The gap is writing not a natural human process.

This dramatic inequality is the will of and obedience to Mammon, the God of statement school Excess. Mammon’s religion created neo-liberalism and a good the globalized free market economy and unofficial common essay guide 2009 its excessive economic and a good speech social distortions so idealized by the god-demon’s worshippers. That system is ny essay score now on a good speech trial. We have ready evidence that globalized free trade does not advance economic and social justice. Essay 2009? On the contrary, in a short time it has carried mankind to the precipice of universal ruin. That excess, that concept of a world without limits, the belief that growth can continue forever, has spawned economic injustice. That excess is responsible for its merger into an unholy alliance with socio-political oppression on a transnational scale. Mammon up there on his throne must be roaring in laughter and rubbing his demonic hands in a good speech, self-satisfaction. Mammon-Beelzebub has victory within his grasp. Does this idol worship really make sense?

Everyone should be wondering about that. While the top 200 gigantic industrial corporations control 25% of the world’s production, they employ only report 0.35 % of the world’s population. Something stinks here! Moreover, not counting the rotten financial institutions, the top 300 transnational companies own 25% of the world’s production assets. And now this: the combined assets of the world’s 50 largest commercial banks and diversified financial companies (only 50!) amount to 60% of an estimated $20 trillion global productive capital. That’s capitalism at its most excessive extension, far, far beyond the limits.

What do such statistics mean? The truth is writing such excesses are too much for analytical the human mind to a good speech, register and comprehend. For Graduate School? Therefore we ignore them. Yet those figures register what happens in the real economy. A Good Speech? They tell us that deregulation has been the final systemic flaw. Clearly rampant savage capitalism has not only killed America but has carried our entire world beyond the ny essay score, limits. As others have warned repeatedly, economic growth cannot be eternal. A Good? Nor is it even desirable. There is a limit.

There is a limit to everything. Growth cannot exceed those limits. As the Christian bible states, jumbled, abstruse, over-simplified, it is on target in essay, the great divide between Mammon on one hand, and Man on the other: “No one can serve two masters. He will either hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and speech despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.” (The Gospel according to St. Matthew 6:24)

In Dante’s Divine Comedy, Mammon appears as a wolf-like demon of wealth, wolves being associated with greed in a personal school, the Middle Ages. Writing? Thomas Aquinas described metaphorically the sin of avarice as “Mammon carried up from hell by a wolf, coming to inflame the human heart with greed.” “Woe to report, the rich,” Savonarola preached in rich Florence until they hung and burned him. “Rethink you well, O ye rich, for affliction shall smite you.” In Paradise Lost Milton wrote of a good a fallen angel who values earthly treasure over all other things: Mammon led them on-- Mammon, the least erected Spirit that fell. From Heaven; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts. Were always downward bent, admiring more. The riches of heaven's pavement, trodden gold, Than aught divine or holy else enjoyed. In vision beatific. Essay? By him first.

Men also, and by a good his suggestion taught, Ransacked the centre, and brave new world by aldous with impious hands. Rifled the bowels of their mother Earth. For treasures better hid. Soon had his crew. Opened into speech the hill a spacious wound, And digged out ribs of how to up a group gold. Paradise Lost, Book i, 678-690.

In the comic book Spawn about which I read online Mammon is depicted as a handsome gentleman, suave and sophisticated at the head of an army of demons. This demon is often seen making attractive deals with humans for their souls and is thought to be quite persuasive. EUROPE ON THE SAME MISERABLE SHIP. The news that the US Congress voted down the first bailout bill labeling it “Socialism” struck Europe as an unimaginable surprise. The impotence of the US president seemed like another stone on the tomb of America’s rock faith in the market. Some European observers interpreted the anti-bailout opposition as an atmosphere of everyman for himself: deputies worried only about their re-election if they save Wall Street sharks. Europe was surprised at the mediocre provincialism, the egoism of the American political world face to face with the gravest of financial disasters. Writing A Good Speech? Cynical Europeans saw through the Republican reluctance to vote for the bailout plan.

Though its rightwing supporters wanted nothing to do with “Socialism,” they let the Democratic opposition vote in common application guide 2009, the bill so they could get the benefits of the bailout but not have to pay the political price. No wonder Europeans wonder about American democracy. Is its responsibility as the world leader not too serious a matter to be left in the hands of an America morally and politically destroyed by eight years of writing a good speech lies about everything, from the wars to new world essay, torture to the “solid” economy? Europeans note that they, like Americans, must now pay for a failed and writing a good speech bankrupt US presidency. Such is the unofficial common guide, price of excess. Of exceeding the writing a good speech, limits. The crisis has provoked a historic turn-around—the wave of re-nationalizations unseen in America since the Great Depression. It’s the return of the state-proprietor. Write School? Not because of an ideological change of writing speech heart but out of unofficial common application 2009 necessity.

Some reactions to the emergency have been similar in America and Europe. But not all. Those differences between the two are great. And often not in a good, capitalist Europe’s favor. European banks are slower and even more reticent than American banks to reveal the black holes in their balance sheets caused by trash instruments of ny essay score credit. The dimension of the crisis in Europe was masked. Europe has not been simply grazed by America’s crisis. European workers-savers are just as exposed as Americans, a fact covered up by bankers in London’s City and Paris’ La Défense and in Frankfurt’s skyscrapers. Now Europe is in the hurricane. And wage earners must pay for it. As usual.

What happened in the USA should not hide the gravity of the parallel drama in Europe—stock markets crashing and banks failing, merging or nationalizing, such as the giant Belgian Fortis Bank, worth triple the GDP of writing a good Belgium, saved by the injection of capital from Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg. The same kind of life jacket was thrown out to write for graduate, the German Hypo Real Estate. Even rich Iceland had to nationalize a bankrupt bank and borrow money from writing a good speech Russia to survive. Size! Excess! Growth at all costs! Beyond the limits! The Deutsche Bank is worth 80% of Germany’s GDP, Barclay’s is equal to 100% of England’s. Excess and size are the reasons Europe is no less exposed and vulnerable than the US.

The US crisis forced European financial authorities to recognize that some financial giants are “too big to write statement, be allowed to fail.” Europe faces something even worse: “institutions too big to be saved!” Excessive in respect to the sizes and capacities of the old nations-states. The results of the multinational European Union at work. The Italian journalist, Federico Rampini noted the inadequacy of writing Europe’s political and institutional means to good format, confront the storm. The American bailout has a price tag of one trillion, i.e. 7% of the US GDP. A murderous price for US public finances but not impossible. To equal that price the European Union had to ignore its stability pact and surrender principles of financial rigor. A Good Speech? Compromises are necessary to common application essay guide 2009, confront the writing, tremors of the capitalist economy. Write Focus Group Report? EU banks are of global dimensions but there is writing speech no single responsible authority.

The European Central Bank does not have the Fed’s institutional powers, there is no European Treasury, and such vigilance as exists is divided among national states. Europe however has one major advantage over America: Nationalization, i.e. Socialism, is brave new world by aldous not overly alarming to Europe. The social state still has its admirers and is an acceptable and salonfähig crutch. In Greek tragedy the gods drive mad those they want to ruin. One recognizes elements of Greek tragedy in the negotiations between the two American “super heroes”, Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson with his martial air and the President of the American Central Bank, the Fed, professorial Ben Bernanke, and the American Congress: the writing, conflict, the rhetorical confrontation between Paulson-Bernanke and hesitant and furious senators, the supplication of super-Paulson kneeling before House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, imploring her to allocate 700 billion dollars to re-float the financial Titanic, and the indispensable recitative of the messenger—Bush, McCain or Obama—before the cameras to recount their versions of this anthological confrontation. As such, the write up a group report, unlikely actors are begging for a bit less market and a good speech a bit more state. The crunch has carried us back in time. We have seen images of multitudes of a personal school hungry people on the streets of the Western world as after the Great Depression of the 1930s.

We ask why the crisis? Why low salaries of wage earners and a good half-billion dollar bonuses for write for graduate school executives? Why? It’s the ignorance of limits. Taxpayer money is always available to save banks. To save the speech, globalized markets for the paper economy. Blackmail of the poor taxpayers is always a bailout.

The irony is that the same people who caused the meltdown are those called to resolve it. Write Statement For Graduate? Are they saving it or profiting from it? We believe they are benefiting. For money, anything goes today as in super wealthy medieval Florence. Or, as some cynical Europeans wonder, are the presses of the speech, Mint simply printing new money? Does that mean that a new epoch is beginning?

A non-capitalist era? Are we already in the new era? One wonders. Even retrograde Pope Benedict XVI recently stated, “Money is nothing.” Super secret Opus Dei calls for a reform of our lifestyle. For the Catholic Church this is an ethical question. Though inequalities are related to ethics, I believe the growth of inequalities is a social question. The confirmation of the failures of un-reformable capitalism. Epilogue: After decades of good living ten kilometers from the Vatican with its popes and saints, superstitions and exorcisms and visions and epiphanies, in a world in which faith is the whole point, I still find it strange that the atmosphere in which we live is strange. Yet, strange things do happen in a good, our lives. Like the following miraculous scene I have described so often that today I do not know if it really happened, if I dreamed it, or if I made it up.

I was once driving through Decatur, part of Atlanta, Georgia, on my way to interview the French-Russian writer Vladimir Volkov who was teaching at Agnes Scott College. I stopped at a café (at this point, I suspect, real reality ends) and I was sitting in common, a booth over coffee looking blankly out the window into writing a good speech early spring sunrays when Saint Paul walked in. I recognized him. He sat down with me. He talked about his blindness in the Okefenoke swamps and something about King David before saying apropos of nothing that the good life of Americans had convinced them that all is well between them and unofficial application essay 2009 God. I sat up straight, immediately receptive.

Such thoughts were already running through my head. They believe they’re the chosen people because their material life is so good, Saint Paul said, because they are blessed while others starve. In the meantime, he said, God is offering his blessings to others, so that Americans will wake up. A nation that has received God’s grace can’t just go on sinning as it likes. It has special rules. It can’t behave as it does, he insisted. Americans are deluded thinking they’re a special people. They preach to others while they don’t know what they’re doing themselves. They say stealing is bad and then sack entire continents, including their own. They say killing is wrong and they annihilate entire peoples and imprison their own.

They say war is writing a good speech wrong and they have made war for a century. They’re proud because they know God’s law, yet much of the world hates them. America is rich at the expense of others. The holy man dressed in white hesitated, looked at me closely as if to how to focus, determine if I was receptive and then said that God would bless those who came to him. But God can change His mind, he said. He can bless or cut off as He pleases. He can bless America today and someone else tomorrow. A Good? Saint Paul then mentioned an old prophecy of Hosea that God would desert the chosen people and love other people who no one has loved before. No one is good, he said, no one in the world is innocent. By Gaither Stewart. The third article in new world by aldous, Gaither Stewart's Definitions series.

By Gaither Stewart. The Intelligentsia and it's revolutionary mission. By Gaither Stewart. The first article in Gaither Stewart's definitions series. Definitions: The Intelligentsia, Definitions: The bourgeosie are to a good speech, follow.

Share Your Insights. Here is a unique chance to help this article to be read by ny essay score thousands of people more. You just share it on your favourite social networking site. You can also email the a good speech, article from here.