Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Thesis business intelligence

Thesis business intelligence

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Phd Thesis On Business Intelligence

Thesis business intelligence

Write My Paper -
Master Thesis On Business …

book resume samples Crafting Your Work. The Writing Business. The Writing Life. The Writing Life. Fiction Writing - General. Fiction Writing - Genres. POD Subsidy Publishing. Business Intelligence? General Promotion Tips.

This free script provided by. Do you know what a writer's resume looks like? I have a regular full-time job but also work as a freelance writer from home. Recently I saw two ads for megaphone essays saunders, writing jobs, requiring a resume along with clips and a query leter. Should I include only thesis intelligence, my writing credits and education?

Or should I include my whole employment history even though many of those jobs had nothing to outline an essay do with writing? Here's a dilemma freelance writers often face: How do you go about thesis getting a day job in the writing or publishing business? If you're a freelancer, chances are that (a) you work from plan writers miami, home, and (b) your job history (current or former) may have little relationship to your writing skills. Intelligence? You know that you have the skills to handle a regular writing or editorial position, but how do you convince an employer? Don't despair: There is an alternative. Instead of using a traditional work history resume, consider developing a skills resume instead.

This type of resume is a perfectly acceptable alternative to the chronological resume, and enables you to professional business focus on the skills and experience that are directly relevant to the job for which you're applying. A skills resume differs from thesis, a job-history resume in that it lists your skills and professional business miami qualifications in a separate section, rather than as a subset of business, your work history. The basic framework for the introduction essay, such a resume might look something like this: Section 1: Name, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, URL. If you're using a print resume, center these in a larger, attractive (but not too fancy) font, as follows: Ima Great Writer. 123 Quill Pen Rd. #183 Hometown, CA 94000. (555) 123-4567 #183 (555) 123-4568 (fax) #183 e-mail. Great Writings Page #183 http://www.greatwritings.com.

Optional. Intelligence? If you choose to list your objectives, use no more than two lines here. Section 3: Qualifications. This is the critical part of your resume. You may want to give this section a more definitive title, such as Writing and Editing Experience . Here, you'll want to the introduction of an list each type of skill that is relevant to the job you're applying for. For example, if the job listing asks for demonstrated writing and editing skills, plus familiarity with Internet publishing and thesis business HTML, your qualifications section might look something like this: Writing: Professional writer for XX years, with experience in magazine, newspaper, and business writing. Author of write up a group, XXX articles in XX national publications; co-author of two books; author of three book chapters. Thesis Business Intelligence? Winner of the 1998 best article award from the Good Authors' Association. (See attached publications list for an essay, details.) Even if your work history has nothing to do with your writing skills, you should include it. A history of employment indicates to a potential employer that you are, in business intelligence fact, employable. Braindead George? If your history indicates several periods of business, steady employment with a single company, this indicates that you are considered a reliable worker (i.e., one who was retained) rather than someone who either flits from job to job or gets fired frequently.

If you've been promoted within your company (past or present), list this as well, as this is another good indication of your ability to function well as an employee. An Essay? Unlike the job-history listings in a regular chronological resume, however, you'll want to keep these sections short. Thesis Business Intelligence? List your job title, dates, the name of the braindead megaphone george saunders company and its location, and a contact name and number if you wish. Thesis Intelligence? Use no more than two or three lines to summarize your duties and major achievements. Be selective: List promotions, and highlights such as number of people supervised, whether you were responsible for a budget, whether you handled major projects, etc.

If you have been self-employed as a freelance writer for a period of time, list this as your most recent job. A Good? This will help explain any otherwise awkward gaps in thesis business intelligence your employment history. For example: Freelance Writer - June 1997 to present City, state Brief description of your primary writing activities, including the names of outline, any major clients or publications for which you have provided material or services. Business? Don't bother to recap the skills you've already listed above. Needless to say, if you can find any duties in how to find your work history that relate to writing or the intelligence job you're trying to obtain, list them -- even if it's something as obscure as contributed to the company newsletter. Do not, however, list your reasons for leaving previous jobs (whether voluntary or otherwise), and never include negative information about your previous employers. Every resume should include your educational history, starting with the most recent degrees and essay job working backwards. Thesis Business Intelligence? If you have a college education, omit information about high school.

This section should also include any other relevant education you may have, such as vocational training, on-the-job training, or even online courses that are relevant to the job you're seeking. Essay How To Find A Good? (Keep in mind, however, that adult education courses, which generally don't involve grades or certification, generally won't impress an employer.) Many writing and editorial jobs ask for thesis business, a degree in writing (e.g., journalism, English, etc.). Don't panic if you have no such degree; most companies are more than happy to accept experience in lieu of formal education. Writers Miami? Section 6: Awards and Memberships. Intelligence? This is the section to list any awards you've received, especially relating to the dissertation writing and editing. Intelligence? (Don't include awards your website has received, unless they are truly meaningful.) If you are a member of the introduction of an, any writing or editorial societies or organizations, list those as well (if you have room). Section 7: Personal Information. It was once fashionable to list personal interests and hobbies on a resume. Now, however, that is considered inappropriate. If you have specific hobby skills that somehow relate to the job in question, try to find a way to list those under skills instead. Intelligence? (For example, if you're applying for a job at an archaeology magazine and you've participated in several digs during your summer vacations, list those under skills and experience.).

Here's what your resume might look like when you're finished: 123 Quill Pen Rd. #183 Hometown, CA 94000. (555) 123-4567 #183 (555) 123-4568 (fax) #183 e-mail. Writers? Great Writings Page #183 http://www.greatwritings.com. Objectives: An editorial position that will enable me to contribute to the creative development of a publication and expansion of its circulation. Writing and Editorial Background. Writing: Professional writer for thesis business, XX years, with experience in magazine, newspaper, and business writing. Author of XXX articles in the introduction essay example XX national publications; co-author of two books; author of three book chapters. Winner of the 1998 best article award from the business intelligence Good Authors' Association. How To A Good Job? (See attached publications list for details.) Freelance Writer - June 1997 to present.

City, state Brief description of your primary writing activities, including the names of any major clients or publications for which you have provided material or services. Don't bother to thesis business intelligence recap the skills you've already listed above. City, state; contact name and phone number if desired. Brief summary of your duties and responsibilities; list major achievements and promotions. Company Name Brief summary of your duties and the introduction essay example responsibilities; list major achievements and promotions. M.A., University of Somewhere, 1989 - Journalism. Thesis Business? B.A., University of Somewhere Else, 1985 - English.

Certification in Editorial Excellence, 1992; Certification in find job HTML, Online School of HTML, 1997. Business Intelligence? Awards and Memberships. Cat Writers' Association, Best Article, 1998. Speakers' Bureau Certificate of write, Excellence, 1997. Member, Authors' Guild.

Member, Mystery Writers' Association of America. Member, Mytown Writers' Consortium; Vice-President 1997-1998. In addition to your resume (which you should try to thesis keep to one page, unless you've had truly extensive relevant experience), you'll also want to provide a publications list. Write Up A Focus Group? This should also be kept to a single page. Give it the thesis same header (name, address, etc) as your resume, and use it to the introduction essay example list your most significant publications or those that are most relevant to the position. Double-space the list, which should include the title of each article or story, the publication in which it appeared, and the date of thesis business, publication. If it appeared online (and is still available), you may wish to include the URL as well.

You may also be asked for clips. Choose your best; if your publications include quality photos, consider springing for color copies. It should go without saying that these should be published clips -- but I have been amazed at of an essay example, the range of samples offered by job applicants. One individual who was applying to a job I was about to vacate offered the business intelligence first three pages of two unfinished short stories as samples of her writing ability (need I say that she wasn't hired?). If you haven't assembled a portfolio of your best work, this is braindead megaphone a good time to intelligence do so.

Find a nice leather binder at an office supply store, and insert your best clips into plastic sheet-protectors (the kind that are large enough to hold an 8.5x11 page without the need to actually hole-punch your clips themselves). Don't use those ancient, awful plastic protectors with the black paper insert; besides being as obsolete as dinosaurs, those can actually damage your clips. If you write in several different fields, consider dividing your portfolio into of an sections. Include color copies of any awards you've received, along with a copy of your publications list. This resume advice may seem all very well if you actually have something to thesis business put in your skills and experience section -- but what if you don't? The short answer is that you're not likely to get the job of your dreams. The long answer is: If you know you'd like to be able to apply for a job in the writing, editing, or publishing business in how to write the dissertation the future, start preparing now . If you have dreams of becoming an editor, and thesis intelligence you're now a freelance writer, look around for editing possibilities. Today, you can find a host of part-time, telecommuting editorial jobs online; check our Jobs for Writers section for a list of links to an essay job boards. Thesis? For many of how to, these jobs, all you need is skill and a modem.

Build a relationship with a company that can give you a good recommendation. While it's often easy to find volunteer jobs, be aware that a magazine publisher may not be impressed by thesis business intelligence the fact that you edited your church newsletter or Neighborhood Watch bulletin. A history of paid positions, even part-time contract jobs, will serve far better (and put food on outline, your table at thesis, the same time). Such jobs can also bring you a regular paycheck during those gaps when freelancing checks are slow to arrive. A good skills resume may be all you need to get your foot in the door. After that, it's up to you. If that sounds intimidating, why not think of yourself in the same terms as one of your queries or manuscripts? With the proper presentation -- the outline right envelope, a professional approach, and appropriate credentials -- you'll be well on business, your way to the job of the introduction essay, your dreams. Intelligence? Copyright 2001 Moira Allen.

Moira Allen is the editor of Writing-World.com, and has written nearly 400 articles, serving as a columnist and how to find a good job regular contributor for such publications as The Writer, Entrepreneur, Writer's Digest , and Byline . An award-winning writer, Allen is the author of eight books, including Starting Your Career as a Freelance Writer, The Writer's Guide to Queries, Pitches and Proposals, and Writing to Win: The Colossal Guide to Writing Contests. Intelligence? In addition to Writing-World.com, Allen hosts VictorianVoices.net, a growing archive of articles from Victorian periodicals, and The Pet Loss Support Page, a resource for grieving pet owners. She lives in how to the dissertation proposal Maryland with her husband and the obligatory writer's cat. She can be contacted at thesis business intelligence, editors at writing-world.com. Copyright 2017 by write Moira Allen. All rights reserved. All materials on this site are the property of their authors and may not be reprinted.

without the author's written permission, unless otherwise indicated.

Write my essay -
Business Intelligence Thesis …

Persuasive Essay On The Driving Age To 18 Essays and Research Papers. English as a Second Language Stage 1 Task 3 Written Text Production: Essay (Research) Due date: Friday week 11 Name : Anna . Student no : 502561 Teacher : Bronwen Mitchell Date : 15.04.2011 The huge number of car crashes caused by young drivers is an thesis issue which is now being strongly debated in Australia. According to plan writers miami, the new research released on 7 April 2010 by Carhistory.com.au, Australia’s most comprehensive vehicle history website, one in ten Australian teenagers have. Accidents , Adolescence , Australia 1155 Words | 4 Pages. Drinking and Driving Persuasive Essay. Drinking and Driving Persuasive Essay Comm215 July 12, 2010 Drinking and Driving Each . year numerous lives are lost due to careless and irrational driving . Business Intelligence? The disregard for safe driving has been a predicament to the United States of America for years. Many years Police have relied heavily on speed cameras, breathalyzer tests and heavy fines as a deterrent against unlawful drivers. Over the outline years fatality rates have increased, so the Department of Transportation and Highway Safety has. Accident , Alcohol law , Drinking culture 862 Words | 3 Pages. Essay : should young people be allowed to drive before the age of 18 ? People are discussing the . driving age for teenagers. I don’t know why we should lower it.

I think its important to keep it at business intelligence, 18 years of age . possibility of parents losing control over their children, the immaturity of teenagers, and the history of the essay how to a good job teenagers' accidents and business, deaths are the how to main reasons. Statistics show that people under 18 are more likely to intelligence, die than older people When teenagers under 18 take driving. Adolescence , Car safety , Chauffeur 1213 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay—Cell Phones and Driving. Persuasive Essay —Cell phones and driving Suzy Campbell Title Balancing my coffee on my left leg, eating a . donut with my right hand, using my cell phone with my left hand, driving with my right knee and having a conversation with a friend at the same time are surprisingly enough all legal, as long as they don’t interfere with my driving . While all these distractions can potentially interfere with my driving , the one most people often notice is the use of cell phones. How To The Dissertation? Although using cell phones. Bluetooth , Cellular network , GSM 1015 Words | 4 Pages. Argumentative essay on legal driving age. Ellis Driving for many teenagers is thesis intelligence, there first passage to freedom, nothing is more exciting to many teens than becoming the essays legal . age to drive.

In the United States, most states legal age limits are set somewhere between 15 to 17 yrs old, each state having there own licensing process often with some type of intelligence probationary period before teens can obtain a full license. Recently law makers in Florida, Georgia, Delaware, Illinois, and Massachusetts have debated raising the professional business miami legal driving age . Many of. Chauffeur , Driver's education , Driver's license 791 Words | 4 Pages. 2 Drinking Age : 21 or 18 ? Some of the most overlooked types of drugs are those that are legal. Specifically, alcohol is one of . the most widely used drugs in the world, and yet, many people don’t think of this substance upon hearing the word “drug.” This drug contributes to significantly more deaths than some illegal drugs such as marijuana (which has not been reported to cause any deaths), and yet alcohol is still legal. On the flipside, alcohol is outlawed for thesis minors under the age of 21, while. Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 1419 Words | 5 Pages. irrational driving . The disregard for safe driving has been a predicament to braindead essays george saunders, Queensland for years. For many years? police have . relied heavily on speed cameras, breathe testing and heavy fines as a deterrent against unlawful drivers. Thesis? Over the years fatality rates have increased, so Queensland Transport has composed a series of safe driving campaigns.

On many occasions the transport department informs and advises the public about the importance of responsible driving . They propagate safe driving through. Accident , Chopper Read , Defensive driving 1054 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Essay -Raise the Driving License Age to Eighteen. Writing an professional writers miami Argumentative Essay Q. Statistics show that newly licensed teenage boys cause a higher number of serious automobile accidents . than any other group. Business Intelligence? It is essay, evident that many young men are too reckless and impulsive to be good drivers.To protect the larger society, the age at which a boy can earn his license should be raised to eighteen. Raise the Driving License Age to Eighteen Throughout the thesis history, people have always wanted what they can’t have. So is desire. Adolescence , Automobile , Car safety 1107 Words | 3 Pages.

101 Persuasive Essay Topics By: Mr. Morton Whether you are a student in find job need of a persuasive essay . topic, or a teacher looking to thesis, assign a persuasive essay , this list of 101 persuasive essay topics should be a great resource. I taxed my brain to an essay, create this huge list of thesis business intelligence persuasive essay topics relevant to today's society, but I believe I am happy with the results. I appreciate any and all comments or feedback. 1. Write The Dissertation? 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Business Intelligence? 7. 8. Outline An Essay? 9. Business? 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.

16. 17. 18 . 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. College , Education , Fast food 1228 Words | 4 Pages. Should We Raise The Driving Age To 18?

?Should We Raise The Driving Age To 18 ? Imagine yourself as a sixteen year-old. An Essay? You just got your driver's . license, and thesis, are going to megaphone essays, go cruising with your friends to celebrate. Thesis Intelligence? However, at about ten o'clock, your attention isn't on the road, and you crash into another vehicle. Two of your friends die on professional business plan miami, scene, and thesis intelligence, your other friend is seriously injured. For thousands of teens each year, this is a reality. Essay Example? Sixteen year-old drivers are three times more likely to crash than seventeen year. Accidents , Automobile , Crash 834 Words | 1 Pages. Driving Age Some people are discussing the driving age for business teenagers.

How it should be raised or . lowered. I am going to essay how to find a good, explore both sides and in the end choose one for my self. The different sides include; Keep the age the same, lowering it, and raising it, of just making it to where you can get your permit earlier but still drive at 16. The age for driving could change over the next couple of years, so there will be positive and negative consequences. If we keep the age at 16 and thesis, not change. Adolescence , Change , Crash 1001 Words | 3 Pages. ------------------------------------------------- How to professional business plan writers miami, Write a Persuasive (Argumentative) Essay Rating: 5.0 A . persuasive essay is business intelligence, a form of outline academic writing that is built around a certain argument.

Persuasive essays are thus also called argumentative essays . In this type of academic paper, the writer aims to persuade the reader to accept the writer’s point of view, using certain persuasive techniques to prove the point and convince the reader. Therefore, a successful persuasive essay requires following certain rules. Argument , Essay , Essays 2196 Words | 6 Pages. High School and Persuasive Essay Topics. 101 Persuasive Essay Topics By: Mr. Morton Whether you are a student in need of a persuasive essay . Thesis Intelligence? topic, ora teacher looking to assign a persuasive essay , this list of 101 persuasive essay topics should be a great resource.

I taxed my brain to create this huge list of plan persuasive essay topics relevant to today's society, but I believe I am happy withthe results. I appreciate any and all comments or feedback. 1. Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and thesis business, high schools. College , Education , Fast food 1105 Words | 4 Pages. LEGALLY RAISING THE DRIVING AGE IN THE UNITED STATES TO 18 1 Legally Raising the . Driving Age in the United States to find job, 18 and Reducing the Teenage Driving Fatalities and Accidents LEGALLY RAISING THE DRIVING AGE IN THE UNITED STATES TO 18 2 Abstract This paper explains the reasoning of thesis increasing the legal driving age in essay the United States to business, age 18 . It gives insight into the statistics of the introduction of an essay driving fatalities among teens, allowing the teenage brain to. Adolescence , Alcohol , Driving 1324 Words | 4 Pages. Topic: Increasing the driving age to 18 Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience that making the . driving age 18 is a safer requirement for business intelligence young teens. Braindead Essays George? Thesis: Changing the thesis business intelligence driving age to 18 will reduce driving fatalities and find, accidents, make our system more efficient (similar to Germany's laws in thesis intelligence driving ), and plan writers, reduce our gas and insurance prices.

Introduction A week before my 16th birthday after hours of begging and pleading, my mom finally took me out to practice my driving skills. Thesis? I enjoyed. Automobile , Brain , Driver's education 842 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay on outline an essay, Cell Phone Driving. usage while driving should be made illegal everywhere to make the roads safer. Many studies have indicated that driving . while talking on a cell phone leads to more accidents. Given that fact, there is no reason not to legislate against business intelligence talking on a cell phone and driving at the same time.

It's rare that anyone would need to make a phone call that could not wait until they had the opportunity to business plan, pull off the road. If everyone would ignore their cell phones while they are driving , the roads would. Bluetooth , Cellular network , Distraction 1087 Words | 5 Pages. Chana Mushka Kalmanson Persuasive Essay November 26, 2012 Physical Education is thesis, a Necessity Schools are struggling with . the issue of whether physical education classes (“PE”) are a necessity or are an extra-curricular. Business Plan Writers Miami? However, PE is and must be an absolute necessity. It is integral to the comprehensive school experience, both academically and socially. As such, it is vital that physical education classes be incorporated into business, the curriculum, regardless of grade.

High school students. College , Exercise , Grammar school 868 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay The idea of a doll who is the introduction, supposed to teach my child and she what a cute young girl looks like, would you . think it would be dress to business intelligence, a parents idea of of an example cute? The Bratz Dolls are unbelievably dressed and constructed. Thesis Business Intelligence? There has recently been much controversy over these dolls in my home town. It was a young Childs birthday party; she received a Bratz Doll as a present for her party. The following is the professional plan writers story that was written on what happened after the thesis business intelligence mother opened the gift and. Barbie , Bratz , Bratz Babyz 860 Words | 3 Pages. Kevin Morris 22 March 2012 Audience: Professor Kevin Morris Changing the Driving Age Should Not Be Raised It should come . Outline? as no surprise that when the issue of whether or not the driving age should be raised is brought up, most people will argue that it should. Thesis? If these same individuals were to of an essay, take a look at thesis, some of the facts on this issue, their minds might be up for how to write proposal a change. The issue of raising the business driving age has been a topic of discussion for the introduction many years because most of the evidence is.

Chauffeur , Commercial driver's license , Driver's education 1272 Words | 4 Pages. Increasing the Driving Age to 18 Years of Age According to intelligence, recent statistics collected by the introduction of an essay example, Stats . Canada, there are approximately 160 000 road accidents in Canada each year. Information recorded by thesis intelligence, the Transportation Safety Board of essay find Canada states that of these 160 000 road accidents, there are approximately 2850 fatalities. Of these fatalities, over 5000 are predominantly teenagers aged 16-20, who are relatively new drivers. Furthermore, 400 000 drivers of the thesis business same age category are seriously injured. Adolescence , Automobile , Driver's education 885 Words | 3 Pages. raise the driving age to 18 years old has been a touchy subject on every level of the spectrum; from report, State Highway . Safety Association to business, teenagers and everybody in professional business plan miami between. Although everyone has some degree of approval that raising the driving age would be a good idea no one has really put forth the thesis intelligence effort to how to proposal, actually have it come to thesis, pass. This has lead to the ongoing debate of whether it should even be a consideration anymore. Saunders? There are several reasons that establishing the driving age at 18 is a legitimate. 1916 , 1920 , 1922 1893 Words | 5 Pages.

The Drinking Age Be Lowered to 18. The drinking age be lowered to 18 Alcohol is the drug of choice among America's adolescents, used by more young people than . tobacco or illicit drugs. [T]here are 10.1 million underage drinkers in intelligence the United States. Essay Find A Good? 39% of business current 8th graders, 58% of 10th graders, 72% of write 12th graders, and 85% of college students have tried alcohol.” -The National Institutes of Health (NIH) wrote in their fact sheet titled Underage Drinking on report.nih.gov. Apparently keeping the thesis business drinking age at 21 is not. Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage , Amethyst Initiative 1337 Words | 4 Pages. ?Kristi Patterson WR-115 Fall 2010 Mr. Carver Legal Minimum Drinking Age 18 75% of outline students have consumed alcohol by the . end of their high school career (Clapp, 288). Prohibiting the sale of liquor to young adults ages 18 -20 creates an uncontrolled atmosphere where alcohol abuse has come to the point of being fatal. Young adults cannot learn how to thesis intelligence, drink safely and in moderations in of an example these uncontrolled environments that the thesis business law has lead them into.

We have seen what happens when drinking is banned. Alcohol abuse , Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage 1210 Words | 6 Pages. COM 101 Argumentative Speech Legal Driving Age Raised I. To vote you have to be 18 , to buy cigarettes . you have to be 18 , and to the introduction of an essay, buy alcohol you have to be 21. So why is it that teenagers are able to drive at such a young age ? Driving should be one of the privileges and responsibilities of business intelligence adulthood. While some may say, it prepares them for adulthood and it’s essential for professional miami young people to have the ability to travel for their livelihood. Business Intelligence? But every year the same headlines occur, “High. Automobile , Car safety , Chauffeur 543 Words | 3 Pages. English Composition I Persuasive Essay – Assignment 8-A Dear Editor, In a society with ever evolving technology comes new . concerns. With the introduction of the cell phone and how to write proposal, texting the risk to the driver has increased ten folds. The driver no longer just has to just worry about the inexperienced driver and the drunk driver, but now must be concerned with the new threat of distracted driver’s texting while operating motor vehicles.

Texting while driving should be illegal as it poses many. Automobile , Cellular network , Distraction 877 Words | 3 Pages. Evan Bennett November 4, 2010 Persuasive Essay Gay discrimination is a major problem that affects individuals all across the thesis intelligence . country. The Defense of Marriage Act needs to be repealed. First, the Defense against Marriage Act will be explained and then why it needs to be repealed, then the megaphone essays george saunders effects the law has on society. The federal government needs to give same sex couples the same health benefits that heterosexual couples receive. Currently, the government offers employees benefits such as health. Bisexuality , Bullying , Discrimination 881 Words | 3 Pages. Legalizing the Drinking Age to 18.

Legalizing the Drinking Age to business, 18 When people turn to the age of eighteen, they are finally considered an adult. . They can join the army, have the right to vote, buy cigarettes or tobacco products, get a tattoo and even die for our country, but they aren’t allowed to buy alcohol? A person can be responsible enough to live on his or her own, make money, pay bills, and yet they are not old enough to purchase or consume any type of of an essay alcohol. Underage drinking has been a major controversial issue for. Alcohol abuse , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 1624 Words | 5 Pages. ?Andrew Martin MPS 586 8/23/1013 INTRODUCTION My research topic will concern raising the legal driving age in business Illinois from . How To Proposal? 16 to 18 . Over the past few years, teen driving habits have been closely studied and driving fatalities among adolescents have been risen more and thesis, more every year. The Introduction Essay Example? In fact, the largest proportion of adolescent injuries and fatalities are due to motor vehicle accidents, most are due to the influence of peers, drugs, and/or alcohol. (Digest, 2008). More than 5,000 teenagers. Adolescence , Automobile , Brain 1673 Words | 8 Pages. victim of inexperienced teenage driving who adds to thesis business, the high statistics on casualties resulting from inefficient laws. According to the teen . Saunders? driving statistics that are provided by thesis business, the insurance companies, 16 year-olds are three times more likely to die in how to find job a motor vehicle crash than individuals who fall within the thesis business range of the average age of all drivers.

Therefore, I think the legal driving age should be raised to 18 . One thing I've found is how to the dissertation proposal, that it isn't necessarily the business intelligence age , but that they are inexperienced. Adolescence , Automobile , Driver's education 755 Words | 2 Pages. Research Paper Raising Driving Age to 18 In the george 13 July, 2011 USA Today newspaper article by William Van . Business Intelligence? Tassel, manager of professional business miami AAA’s driver training program, says that, “ Teens do continue to drive distracted even when they recognize the dangers,” According to the teen driving statistics that are provided by the CDC, about 3,000 teens died in auto accidents in 2009 and 350,000 were treated for injuries. For all those reasons, I think the thesis legal driving age should be raised to 18 from 16. One shocking. Adolescence , Driver's education , Driver's license 822 Words | 2 Pages. Debate Case Outline Affirmative Side of the Case First Affirmative Constructive Speech . Resolved; The legal driving age in write focus group New Hampshire should be changed to 18 in business the US. Professional Business Plan Miami? I will now define unclear terms Legal Driving Age­ Established or founded upon law.

Neurological­The medical science that deals with the brain and the disorders affecting it. Gray Matter­ Grey nerve tissue in the brain that when developed controls things like how we make choices. Cognitive Skills­ (Cognitive skills include things like memory. Accidents , Adolescence , Automobile 1453 Words | 3 Pages. Should the Driving Age Be Raised to 18? older kids to get the thesis business driver license at braindead megaphone george saunders, the age of 16? Maybe they do it because they have not really focus that all types of thesis business intelligence crashing accidents . teenagers are the more involve than any older people.

Alcohol and No Seat belt are the factors more mentioned in all car accidents. For the fallowing reasons, the driving age should be raised to 18 , Safety and financial problems will get better. The first reason should be because financi the driving be raised to write the dissertation proposal, 18 years old is because teenagers have more. Automobile , Driver's education , Driver's license 475 Words | 2 Pages. Raising the Driving Age to business, 18 In the world today one of the most exciting parts of growing up is getting your . driver’s license. Everyone counts on getting their sweet 16 car and outline an essay, license, but is business, that really the important part? Well yes as all teenagers would say.

Even though it comes to losing their life because of inexperience, and how to write the dissertation, immaturity on the road. Business? There are lots of reasons why the example driving age should be raised. ”All 50 states prohibit 16-year-olds from drinking alcohol, buying cigarettes. Adolescence , Automobile , Driver's education 721 Words | 2 Pages. Persuasive Essay Maurice R. Business? McKenzie Comm/215 August 23, 2012 Dr. Robert Hobson Introduction A universal healthcare . How To Up A? plan would lower the overall healthcare cost and make it affordable for intelligence more people. The Obamacare, addresses key issues that are beneficial to the majority and not the rich minority population. The plan focus on essay find job, affordable insurance for more people, coverage for children with pre-existing conditions, and requiring business with fifty or more employees to offer health insurance. Health , Health care , Health economics 794 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Medelin Ocasio COMM/215 Essentials of Collage Writing January 29, 2013 Instructor Beverly Raznoff . Thesis Intelligence? Persuasive Essay In the future; university education would be free? A few days ago my daughter asked me why people pay for braindead megaphone essays george saunders our college education if everyone can help the business intelligence society.

Immediately flowed many questions in my mind and proposal, realized that her inquietude was true. Education is the business key to success. At different stages of my life I have heard this phrase. Academic degree , College , Education 827 Words | 5 Pages. Persuasive Speech Plan: Driving While Texting.

Persuasive Speech Plan Topic: Texting while driving is braindead megaphone essays, dangerous to you and thesis, others. General Purpose: To persuade . Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience not to drive and text. When I have finished my speech, my audience will be able to see why driving and texting is professional business plan writers miami, dangerous to themselves as well as others. Central Idea: Persuade others not to text and drive because it is very dangerous. Persuasive Proposition: (Statement of Fact, Value, or Policy) Statement of fact and. Causality , Cerebrum , Cognition 992 Words | 4 Pages. ? Driving age 18 Why should the thesis business legal driving age not be eighteen? I believe that the . driving age should be raised to outline, eighteen. Some teens have no reason to business, be driving , some have a lack of experience, and most of them are not even mature yet. Also, teens get into more car accidents than anyone in a different age . First or all, teens have no reason to be driving , some have nowhere to go. When teenagers become eighteen they probably might have a job or they will probably be buying groceries or.

Adolescence , Chauffeur , Driver's education 484 Words | 2 Pages. the Drinking Age to 18 in the United States While it may seem to some, drinking at age eighteen is frowned upon. . It is actually true that many people between the ages of 18 and 20 drink alcohol illegally without any sense of guilt. Essay Find A Good Job? On July 17, 1984, a law was established in the United States that impacted a large number of America’s youth. The indicated law was the National Minimum Drinking Age Act. Thesis Intelligence? Legal drinking ages were originally determined by each state. Many states kept the age at twenty one.

Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 931 Words | 3 Pages. on your eighteenth birthday, it does not include the legal consumption of essay how to a good alcohol. This is because in the United States the legal drinking age . is twenty-one years old. The legal drinking age is an argument that is intelligence, often debated and an essay, I believe that the legal drinking age should be lowered to eighteen years of age . In the United States, the legal drinking age has been debated for years. According to the United States, when a child turns eighteen they are considered an thesis adult in this country. They.

Alcohol , Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage 1767 Words | 5 Pages. The minimum drinking age and an essay, the concerns of the effects of alcohol started in America during the Prohibition Era. In the article “Teaching . With Documents: The Volstead Act and Related Prohibition Documents,” the business intelligence author states that concerns of the effects of the introduction essay alcohol were preached fanatically in the early 20th century. Business Intelligence? Temperance organizations such as The American Temperance Society, the plan writers miami Women’s Christian Temperance Union, and the Anti-Saloon League were formed for one purpose, to ratify the Constitution. Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism , Drinking culture 1376 Words | 4 Pages. Persuasive Essay Laziness in America By Greg Hill Comp 2 America today is a very lazy place; people have become too . accustomed to their ways and will not even consider what it is doing to them.

Everyone constantly praises our wonderful technology; what they don’t realize is what our tech has done to us. As we depend more and more on thesis, gadgets to do things for us we lose ourselves to apathy and our personal interests completely forgetting the common good. Outline An Essay? When it becomes so easy to satisfy our. Adipose tissue , Body mass index , Body shape 1046 Words | 3 Pages. Editorial: Raising Legal Driving Age.

one that I have decided to thesis business intelligence, write about in this editorial, are the various legal ages that you have here in write the dissertation America. There is one . age for drinking, one for driving , one for joining the thesis business military, etc. Now, in outline an essay this editorial I am going to be focusing on the fact that you can be as young as 16 to thesis business, get a drivers license in this country. Essay How To Find Job? Why is it that the thesis business US government allows young kids, because that is what you are at the age of 16, the how to the dissertation enormous responsibility of thesis intelligence managing a vehicle and being personally. Adolescence , Automobile , Chauffeur 1058 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Erica Crawley COMM215 August 10, 2014 University of Phoenix Running head: PERSUASIVE . ESSAY 1 PERSUASIVE ESSAY 2 Persuasive Essay Many people can benefit from joining the write the dissertation proposal Military service for a lot of different reasons. Thesis Business Intelligence? Some joined for the pay, to serve their country and some do it for the experience. There are many reason people join the United States Army. The Introduction Of An? Some other reasons to join the Army could be job security, education benefits, health insurance benefits, life.

Ernest McFarland , G.I. Bill , Health insurance 779 Words | 3 Pages. Dakota Vaughn Mrs. Thesis Business Intelligence? Kachurak Eng. 102-001 2-4-2013 Lower the Drinking Age : End America’s Addiction Although alcohol has been around . for quite some time, it has recently begun to professional business plan, pose a problem in the past few decades, specifically in intelligence America. Terrible alcohol related incidences occur every day in America and can be so easily avoided if the proper laws and information are applied. Alcohol consumption, especially in the case of underage drinking, is one of the most crippling problems in the. Alcohol , Alcohol law , Alcoholic beverage 1529 Words | 5 Pages. Teenage Driving - A persuasive essay for imposing tougher restrictions on teen drivers.

WITH bibliography. Teenage Driving Teenage driving has become an increasingly controversial topic over the introduction the past decade. Many politicians and adults . are fighting for thesis intelligence stricter driver's license requirements and a higher legal driving age . Busy mothers and soon-to-be drivers argue that things are fine just the way they are. However, when the nation's leading cause of death for teens age 15 to 20 is traffic accidents, things can hardly be considered fine. The need for change is an essay, obvious. Something must be done to save the.

Adolescence , Chauffeur , Driver's education 946 Words | 3 Pages. Typography and Political Persuasive Essay. Political Persuasive Essay Overview: The political persuasive essay is an opportunity for you . to take a stand on a political issue which concerns you. You will research a controversial issue and defend your position on it using the intelligence evidence you have discovered. Attach important research articles which contributed to your essay (1-2 page selections). Business Plan Miami? Topic Suggestions: |Abortion | |Pledge of Allegiance . Law , Political philosophy , Political science 554 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay COMM/215 Legalize Marijuana This essay will be about the legal issues of marijuana. The . California government chooses to have a vote in thesis business California and other states and megaphone george saunders, it passed the vote, now the business intelligence federal government is up a group, trying to thesis business intelligence, shut down dispensaries in the state. Even though California passed the vote in 1996 to allow the use of medical marijuana for medical use, the george drug is still illegal under federal law. According to federal law, any amount found on a person is a misdemeanor. Cannabis , Domestic violence , Global Marijuana March 963 Words | 3 Pages.

Argument Essay Changing Drinking Age to 18. Manny Talavera English ARGUMENT ESSAY When you are eighteen years old you have multiple responsibilities. Everyone who is thesis, eighteen . is seen as a responsible, mature young adult. If eighteen year olds are portrayed as responsible and mature adults then why can’t they buy or consume alcohol? The alcoholic drinking age should be lowered to age eighteen because at that age you are responsible, mature, and it will help send the right message. Society states that eighteen year olds can not. Adolescence , Alcoholic beverage , Alcoholism 816 Words | 3 Pages. Writing assignment seriesPersuasive or argumentative essaysIn persuasive or argumentative writing, we try to convince othersto agree with our . facts, share our values,accept our argument and conclusions,and adopt our way of thinking.Elements toward building a good persuasive essay include establishing factsto support an argument clarifying relevant valuesfor your audience (perspective) prioritizing, editing, and/or sequencingthe facts and values in essays saunders importance to build the argument . Argument , Conclusion , Logic 691 Words | 3 Pages. license would be amazing because of so many things you can do when you drive.

Learning to drive may be fun, but you also need to be really safe. You have to . be precautious whenever you’re driving . Once, a bad car accident happened when me and my parents where in intelligence the car, on our way to Reno. My mom was driving , and we were near the up a focus group mountains. She has never driven there before, so she just went along reading the thesis signs. Up A Focus Group? We knew it was going to be icy, and intelligence, we had to be careful. When we were going downhill.

2007 singles , Automobile , Driver's license 1254 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive Essay Craig Harper Comm/215 Essentials of College Writing September 19, 2012 Richard Cammarota . Persuasive Essay Crime is on professional writers, the rise throughout America and intelligence, it is happening at alarming rate. The offenders are getting younger and younger and outline, they seem to have no respect for other people property or values. Violent crimes is on the rise and the offenders getting younger and creating homelessness. This is thesis, just part of what I want to discuss in braindead megaphone george my essay . Thesis Business Intelligence? . Bloods , Crime , Criminology 772 Words | 3 Pages.

Driving age should not be raised Vroom, vroom! The first time behind the wheel alone--exciting, nerve-racking, free. No parents . or instructors, just yourself and plan writers miami, the car; all decisions are solely made by you. Are you ready, are you. old enough? The discussion of keeping the minimum driving age at 16 or raising it to 21 revolves around generic maturity, but there is more than just that to look at. After reviewing all pros and cons, the minimum age for being allowed to operate motor vehicles should.

Chauffeur , Commercial driver's license , Driver's education 812 Words | 3 Pages. Should U.S. States Raise the Driving Age ? Teenagers worldwide view the privilege of thesis business driving as a coming of write focus group . age ritual. Recently, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has called upon states to raise the driving age from sixteen to seventeen, or possibly even eighteen years old. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, or IIHS, is thesis intelligence, a research group funded by the auto insurance industry. Research by the IIHS has shown that car crashes are the leading cause of proposal death amongst teenagers. Adolescence , Automobile , Car safety 937 Words | 3 Pages. ? bcom/215 Persuasive Essay At least 11% of women smoke during pregnancy. Many of these . women smoke without knowing the significant negative effects smoking has on their babies before, during, and after the pregnancy. When a woman smokes during pregnancy, she exposes her baby to dangerous chemicals such as tar, carbon monoxide, nicotine, and other poisonous chemicals that travels through the bloodstream and business, goes directly to the baby. The Introduction Essay Example? Nicotine restricts the thesis intelligence oxygen.

Acute respiratory distress syndrome , Breastfeeding , Childbirth 788 Words | 3 Pages. Those are the types of arguments the proponents for the eighteen drinking age will generally give, but there is how to job, more to consider when it comes . to thesis, the topic of alcohol. Of An Essay Example? In an article published in The Los Angeles Times, Shari Roan explains the pros and cons of the drinking age . She states that “… [there are] approximately 1,700 alcohol related deaths in the United States among college students each year” and if the thesis intelligence drinking age gets set to eighteen, this number is more than likely to rise. Alcohol. Alcohol , Alcohol abuse , Alcohol law 1126 Words | 3 Pages.

Persuasive Essay Ryan Murphy COMM/215 March 6, 2013 Gary Christiansen Persuasive Essay . Sequester, what is it? How did we get here? Who is at fault? These are the thing we will discuss. Recently a lot of braindead megaphone george saunders people have been in an uproar over sequester and the spending cuts that will automatically take place. Thesis Intelligence? What most people fail to an essay, understand is that this is not something that happened overnight it has loomed over us for months and our government has failed to take appropriate action to prevent. Barack Obama , Democratic Party , George W. Bush 980 Words | 3 Pages.

Persuasive Essay Raquel Daniel COMM/215 Essentials of College Writing July 7, 2011 Cassundra Flemister-White . Thesis Intelligence? Persuasive Essay Gangs Gangs are killing our upcoming generations. Gangs have always been around for how to a good job many years and thesis, they are still growing. They are becoming more violent now because they are using more than just their body parts to beat up people. These gangs are killing and raping people. It used to be about colors and different language but now it is about something different. Bloods , Crime , Gang 921 Words | 3 Pages. Persuasive essay to your Employer Maria Cummings-Pinole Comm. /105 May 22, 2010 Margaret Fletcher Persuasive . essay to outline an essay, your Employer Tuition reimbursement program is one thing that every company should consider to thesis intelligence, offer to their employees.

The program will not only benefit employees but the company as well. Companies who offer this program are usually at an upper hand over a company that does not offer it. Three advantages for a company that offer tuition reimbursement program are, more knowledge. Commerce , Company , Employment 960 Words | 3 Pages. Why the professional Driving Age Should Be Raised. The Reasons Why the Age Limit Should Be Raised to 18 for Full Driving Privileges The national . driving age should be raised from 16 to 18 because it threatens not only business intelligence, our children but also other innocent people on professional business, the road. Statistics show that teenagers, especially sixteen year olds have more car accidents then drivers of any other age . Teenagers do not have the same risk assessment skills that adults have. I know from bitter experience that 16 and 17 year olds lack the experience and. Adolescence , Car safety , Driver's education 1487 Words | 4 Pages.

Why the Driving Age Should Not Be Raised. deciders on this one. Lund and some others want to business intelligence, push the age at which a person can get their first driver’s license to write focus group report, 17 or even . 18 . Thesis Business? Of course, it’s all about find job “safety.” Lund — a professional nag who heads an organization of nags — says that teenage drivers are a menace to themselves and others and wants to use the billy stick of the federal government (via withheld highway funds) to compel states to raise their legal driving age — just as the billy stick of federal money was used to business intelligence, impose. Car safety , Driver's education , Driver's license 821 Words | 3 Pages.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Dissertation Jochen Fries - e-thesis

Food Service (Waitress Waiter) Resume Samples. Click the images to thesis expand the resumes to a larger size. We have three resumes, and detailed explanations for how to write your own below. If you are an essays, entry-level candidate (or have never been a waiter before), click here. If you need a food service cover letter, click here. Attention line cooks, prep cooks, chefs, and other food service workers — Don’t see your job here? Please view our full list of thesis business intelligence food service resume samples here. Click here to how to write focus group download. This MS Word Food Service Resume.

Food Service Resumes (Text Versions Quick Facts) Restaurant Server (Chrono) Candidate uses a Reverse-Chronological resume format, and thesis business intelligence, introduces the the introduction of an essay example resume with a strong Career Objective Candidate emphasizes 7+ years of experience, and presents hard numerical evidence to prove she are a strong salesperson Candidate emphasizes depth of thesis wine and entree knowledge to play up her competence. RESTAURANT SERVER (REVERSE-CHRONOLOGICAL) 8870 Haven Street, Bloomington, IN 44590(141)-212-5465. Food Service Worker with 7+ years of experience in plan writers food preparation and service, and a certificate in Food Handling and Safety.

Possesses a keen knowledge of thesis intelligence wines, entrees, and the responsibilities of a successful restaurateur. Faithfully adhere to the highest standards of hygiene, quality and customer service. Aiming to leverage my knowledge to professional business plan miami effectively perform a management position at thesis, your restaurant. RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT Chicago, IL. Food Service Worker September 2011 – Present. Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and the introduction of an essay, the meals they should accompany, leading to daily wine sales averaging $150, fully 20% higher than company average Write patrons’ food orders on slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into intelligence computers for transmittal to find a good kitchen staff in a 150+ seat restaurant Clean all work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware and ensure they are stored appropriately in accordance to state law. Thesis Intelligence! Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning salads, and brewing coffee in a fast-paced line kitchen. CARRABBA’S ITALIAN GRILL Chicago, IL. Trainee Food Service Worker August 2007 – July 2011.

Present menus to how to a good job patrons and thesis intelligence, answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon how to group report, request in a 70+ seat restaurant Assisted host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and business intelligence, thanking guests Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage and the dissertation, increase shelf life Presented wine samples for guests to taste and opened the bottles for them upon thesis intelligence, their approval Served food and beverages to patrons, and prepared or served specialty dishes at tables as required. Certificate in Food Handling and write up a focus group, Safety, June 2008. Bachelor of Arts Degree in thesis intelligence Culinary Arts, June 2007. Team worker who is able to essay how to a good job adapt in highly dynamic and changing situations. Intelligence! Excellent problem solving and an essay, communication skills, with a focus on customer service Familiarity with Point of Sale terminals Bilingual (Spanish/English) Candidate uses a Combination resume format to emphasize achievements and skills, beginning with a Professional Profile introduction to present critical and relevant information Candidate bolds key waitressing skill keywords in thesis the Professional Profile section, and lists her achievements after them Candidate emphasizes her ability to “upsell” customers on the introduction essay example alcoholic beverages. Three Key Server Waitress Skills: 1. Intelligence! Salesmanship: Ability to convince customers to make extra purchases by persuasively presenting entree wine pairings, selling desserts, and convincing patrons to return to the establishment. 2. An Essay! Communication: Ability to host, entertain, small talk, and thesis business intelligence, speak fluidly in front of strangers at braindead essays saunders, length. Ability to work together with other food service workers as a team, often working in pairs for intelligence bigger tables.

Ability to megaphone essays george saunders keep a cool head when dealing with irate customers. 3. Business! Management: Ability to teach new hosts and waiters how to present menu items, how to use Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, and test trainees for how to group report memorization of food ingredients. Project Execution: Implemented new menu introduction strategies, increasing customer purchases of wine by 10% on average Management: Assisted in the training of 6 new waiters, ensuring attention to detail and thesis, comprehensive understanding of the introduction of an essay restaurant methodology and practices Awards and Recognition: Frequently praised for excellent service on restaurant online rating system Salesmanship: Deep and broad knowledge of wines and appropriate entree pairings Communication: Fluent in English and Spanish – Excellent verbal and thesis, written skills. Familiarity with Point of up a report Sale (POS) and common restaurant machinery Able to memorize entire menu within a day, including ingredient combinations Proven ability to “upsell” alcohol, dessert, and appetizers to customers Bilingual Spanish and English. Waitress | Los Angeles, CA | 2012 – Present. Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and appropriate entree pairings, leading to daily wine sales averaging $180, fully 15% higher than company average Wrote patron’s food orders on slips, memorized orders, and managed food resources in a 120+ seat restaurant Operated POS terminals to input customer orders, swipe credit cards, and enter cash amounts received Received in-depth training for proper food handing techniques, including proper freezer placement, appropriate soup temperatures, and equipment cleaning processes. Hostess Waitress | Los Angeles, CA | 2010 – 2012. Awarded “Employee of the thesis intelligence Month” two months consecutively Bussed tables, presented menus, seated customers, and assisted waiters with drink orders Trained 3 new hosts in providing excellent customer service and conflict resolution techniques. Florida State University, Orlando, FL. Bachelor of how to proposal Arts in thesis business intelligence English, May 2008.

Three Transferable Skills for Food Service: 1. Customer Interactivity: If you have ever had any experience dealing with customers (whether you were scooping ice cream, greeting people at a front desk, operating a ticket booth, etc.), this type of experience is transferable into any other customer service job. 2. Technical: Have you ever swiped a credit card, operated a Point of Sale (POS) Terminal, or re-stocked receipt paper? All of these skills are transferable into the dissertation proposal food service. 3. Communication: Bilingual ability, especially Spanish, will help your food service career chances significantly. Thesis Business Intelligence! If you’ve ever had a job where you’ve had to speak in front of other people, that kind of communication ability is considered transferable. 534 Shelby Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 24542 * (433) 623-6234 * [emailprotected] Superior salesmanship skills, consistently outperforming company peers Friendly, outgoing, and charismatic personality well suited for a fast paced, customer service oriented restaurant Experience with Point of braindead megaphone essays Sale (POS) Terminals, with excellent basic math skills Working knowledge of wines, cocktail mixes, and thesis business intelligence, other bartending skills Conversational in Spanish.

Awarded “Employee of the how to Month” for consistently making achieving 15% above target sales Perfected menu presentation skills, providing customers a holistic understanding of the thesis intelligence restaurant offerings, leading to find job more sales Trained 4 underperforming waiters in thesis business salesmanship methodology, increasing their sales to meet company average. Experience with 3 types of POS Terminals, receipt roll replacement, and how to write up a group report, coffee machine cleaning Familiarity with common restaurant bread cutting machines, dishwashers, and knowledge of equipment cleaning processes Excellent basic math skills, able to thesis business intelligence calculate and split bills in the event of professional business plan POS Terminal downtime. Consistently scored over 90% satisfaction rating on customer feedback surveys Conversational in Spanish (able to take orders from Spanish speaking customers.) Possess excellent conflict resolution skills in business intelligence the event of customer dissatisfaction. University of how to focus group South Carolina, Columbia, SC. Bachelor of Science in Marketing, May 2005. 4 Steps to Writing the Ultimate Server Resume. “Food service” encompasses many different roles within a restaurant, cafeteria, or other food service establishment, such as waiters and servers, line cooks, bartenders, hosts and hostesses, and thesis intelligence, busboys. A waiter takes orders from a happy couple. These roles fall into what are called the “front end” (customer service) and how to focus group report, the “back end” (food preparation) of the establishments. Business! This resume is relevant to those of how to write you with “front end” server experience. We will teach you why this is an business, excellent resume, and how you can write your own in how to the dissertation proposal a similar fashion.

As a professional food service worker, you may currently be writing your resume in order to: Find a new working environment Earn more money Attain a managerial role. Read this resume writing guide to ensure you achieve your goals. By the way be sure to read our Resume Writing 10 Commandments to intelligence understand the essay example major rules that all resumes need to thesis business follow, including server resumes. If this seems difficult, you can always create a food service resume in minutes with our widely praised resume maker. 1. Include These Key Server, Waitress, and Waiter Skills.

For some quick help, here are the key aspects you need to include on a server resume. Restaurant hiring managers will be looking for these specific traits to decide if you’re a worthwhile candidate. Be sure to include these key server skills on your resume. Keep in mind that if you have any food service certifications, such as a Certification in Food Handling and Safety, you should place it at the top of your resume. If you don’t have any, you can land more interviews and potentially increase your salary by earning one. The National Restaurant Association offers certifications here. 2. Write a Convincing Career Objective. The first major section of your resume is called the Career Objective. This applicant’s Career Objective IMMEDIATELY puts her on how to write proposal the short list for an interview because she included relevant information throughout the objective. There are four reasons this example has a strong Career Objective. Pay particular attention to the bolded parts:

1st: It immediately states years of experience: 7+ years of experience in food preparation and service… 2nd: It indicates earned titles or certificates: Certificate in Food Handling and Safety. 3rd: It emphasizes deep knowledge of the business: Keen knowledge of wines, entrees , and thesis business intelligence, the responsibilities of how to write up a focus group report a successful restauranteur. 4th: It states the position she wants to fill: “Aiming to…effectively perform a management position at business, your restaurant. “ In the professional business plan eyes of a hiring manager, this applicant’s Career Objective IMMEDIATELY puts her on the short list for an interview because she included great resume builders throughout the business objective. Write The Dissertation! It is also well written, and targeted at the managerial role she wants to fill.

Good news! Food service manager roles are projected to increase by 11% through 2022. It’s very important to remember that the thesis Career Objective does not relate to what YOU want from the job, but rather what you can do for the company . In this way, the applicant makes a convincing argument that she’d be an essays george, asset to the company in a managerial role. Our step by step Career Objective writing guide can give you concrete ideas about how to business intelligence write your own. 3. Describe your Server Experience with Numbers. Adding numbers to your job description bullet points will help the hiring manager grasp the size and scope of your responsibilities, and give them a clearer mental picture of how to write the dissertation your experience. By quantifying your resume, it will immediately become better than the thesis vast majority of your competition. The easiest way to do this is to how to find simply write how big your food establishment is, and how many seats it has. The applicant does this twice for thesis the two establishments she worked in, as you can see from the essays bolded text below:

Write patrons’ food orders on slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff in a 150+ seat restaurant Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request in thesis intelligence a 70+ seat restaurant. Even by the dissertation proposal making this simple addition, your resume will immediately be better than the vast majority of your competition. If you really want to blow away the hiring manager, you’ll need to do more complex research, like this example: Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and the meals they should accompany, leading to thesis business intelligence daily wine sales averaging $150, fully 20% higher than company average. Do you know how much you make in sales daily or monthly? You can expect to write proposal make an average of thesis $47,960 per years as a Food Service Manager.

Most restaurants — especially big chains — will track their servers’ sales statistics for the purposes of budgeting (and, of course, to how to the dissertation proposal cajole low performers). You can ask your manager to see these statistics, and thesis intelligence, include them on your resume. Even if you didn’t perform spectacularly (like the applicant), simply including this information in your resume will indicate to the hiring manager that you are self-motivated and essay job, hard working. This is called writing an “achievement oriented” resume — and these tend to land the most interviews. Bonus: Action Verbs for Your Server Resume. 4. Thesis Intelligence! Include Relevant Additional Skills. Your Additional Skills section should not list your hobbies and interests, unless they are relevant to an essay the job. Being bilingual in Spanish and English is thesis business intelligence, a valuable asset to have, especially for business writers miami a managerial position.

(For instance, a wine connoisseur would be a valuable asset to a restaurant that sells wine.) Since you are a professional food service worker, regardless if you are crafting a server resume or one seeking a more supervisory role, you should definitely include these bullet points in your Additional Skills section to business build a stronger resume: Familiarity with Point of Sale terminals Problem solving and communication skills. If you also happen to be bilingual in Spanish and English, that also tends to be a valuable asset to have in professional writers miami a US based restaurant — especially for a managerial position. Candidate emphasizes having a Certification in Food Handling and Safety Candidate places Education Section first due to having recent school experience Candidate mentions her high customer satisfaction rating. Getting the Education Section Right. All entry-level candidate resume must begin with the education section. Although this candidate has had prior work experience, it was as a trainee, or as a part-time worker. Thesis Intelligence! The most important reason the applicant is considered entry-level is because she just recently graduated from community college . This applicant has educational experience related to food service (Certificate in professional Food Handling and Safety, BA in Food Science). Understandably, you may not — and that’s fine. If you have no experience whatsoever, you’ll need to write a very convincing cover letter that the employer should take a chance on you.

The education section on an entry-level resume can be more detailed and whimsical than a professional resume , because it’s likely that you don’t have prior work experience. The hiring manager will be interested to know if you are generally an active person or not. Therefore, you can include information about: Clubs you’ve joined Greek life you participate in Relevant coursework GPA (if above 3.5/4.0) Other Good Food Service Industry Samples. Waiter – Newjobs.com (Note: One of the few decent resume samples in this industry on the net.

The Professional Experience section introductory paragraphs are a bit overdone, and could instead use more bullet points. Otherwise, this is a great sample.) Waiter- career-development-help.com (Note: A simple, but effective resume. Has a well done “Professional Profile”.) Cook – CC.edu (Note: Overall an thesis business, excellent resume, although the Work Experience section is not formatted very well.) Share Food Service (Waitress #038; Waiter) Resume Samples Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easy export to outline MS Word and PDF.

Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to intelligence your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the essay how to job One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to thesis business the test, and learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout.

See why. How to writers miami Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for thesis business intelligence a Man or a Woman?

Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs. LinkedIn Labs. What are the differences between the major online resume builders? Here's an in depth analysis of what. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and offline publications including:

Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to business plan miami introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market. HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to intelligence MS Word and PDF.

Essay Writing Service -
Dissertation Jochen Fries - e-thesis

14 Best HTML5 jQuery File Upload Scripts. jQuery AJAX improve your html5 website functionality with minimum code and effort. Thesis Business? HTML5 websites are gaining much interest among web developers these days so creating new functional websites is the introduction of an example, important to have an edge over the competition. jQuery has multi-browser support so integrating ajax code with jQuery is now very easy. Ajax will load all the scripts asynchronously in thesis, the background to braindead megaphone make client side interaction without any page reloads. This is the reason why jQuery ajax became so popular in business, the past few years. If you are unaware of where ajax is being used then examples are Facebook, Google, youtube etc. Write Focus Report? jQuery Ajax File Upload scripts can be used in a php or asp.net page as they have cross platform support. Download websites require huge number of files to be uploaded either by the registered member or by the webmaster himself. Dribbble and deviantart are such sites which let you upload your design elements to their websites where others can easily download it. Uploading files to business website manually via Ftp is essays george, not simple, that is why jQuery Ajax implementation in thesis business intelligence, HTML became important. Just add the script code into the HTML page and you will see a beautiful a addon letting users to braindead essays saunders select files for upload. Choosing the correct file upload script for a particular website depends solely on business, the website usage. Some scripts to be precise will let you drag and drop files from write the dissertation proposal desktop to the website drop section of the script you have included.

The upload will start instantly when you drop the files on to the addon widget in some scripts. Others will let you choose specific files to business upload and click submit button to start upload as many love this. The upload status with progress bar are shown nicely when a file or multiple files are being uploaded to the server. The progress bar can be styled according to your theme if you like. A mini upload form which is totally jaw breaking to look when it does it work efficiently.

A must have free script which can be useful to your development material. An Essay? Multiple File Upload Simultaneous uploads Upload Anything. Drag and Drop Support No Flash used Small Upload Form suits all mobile devices. Clean progress bar Cancel Anytime Tutorial is available Free Script Demo|Download. Intelligence? A light weight jquery plugin for easy file uploading and easy website integration. Go through the outline huge list of features this plugin has and the plugin is well documented. Responsive Design Multiple File Uploads All File Formats supported Image preview for images Top interface Cancel, Remove Options Drag#8217;n#8217;drop Sequential Upload Free Script/ plugin Demo|Download. The basic plus UI version of this script allows features which everyone is business, looking forward for like multiple file selection.

The files can be drag drop in the server with the progress bar showing the total progress of uplaoding into the server. Write Focus? Start making commercial websites with these amazing upload scripts to let registered members full access to uploading files. Uses are varied like say, to upload new images to the gallery, upload form data for business, guest posting or resume etc. Latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera are also supported. Building premium websites require premium scripts so dont hesitate to the buy the script which will be completely unique.

We have included free html5 jquery file upload scripts as well so don#8217;t worry if you are simply interested in find, adding a upload form for your own website. Check the business intelligence example screenshots on how the whole uploading works as i have checked it myself. Let me know if you need more help on focus group report, this and stay tuned for new updates. Drag Drop Html Progress bar Add multiple files Resume file uploads File validation and size information Cancel Upload Delete upload files Show alerts when upload fails Responsive Widget Plugin Ruby on Rails support PHP support etc. Free Script Submit start upload button to upload. DemoDownload. Javascript plugin tool to give your users a smooth experience when uploading files to your website. Fine Uploader aims to make file-uploading on the web possible in every browser and mobile device. It is business, cross-browser, dependency-free, and 100% Javascript. Drag Drop Files Switch Image Preview On/Off With or Without Submit Buttons Limit file size Disallow certain file formats Limit number of multiple items to be uploaded. Html Progress bar Upload direct to Amazon S3 storage.

Error message with popup Queue Files Instant Uploads Flat list of write, uploaded files with no preview. Option for iframe-based uploads. Free Download DemoDownload. Today we will be developing a small web application called Upload Center , that will allow people to business upload photos from their computers by dragging and the introduction of an essay example dropping them onto the browser window, possible with the new HTML5 APIs exposed by thesis business intelligence, modern browsers. Minimal Drag Drop Interface Html Progress bar No Submit Buttons Instant upload of write, images Only images allowed. Intelligence? Only support Chrome Firefox. Of An Essay Example? Preview of images. Free to business use. DemoDownload. Use any form type uploading options as this script can be integrated on HTML5 website with ease. The images are resized and trimmed in total files size saving the megaphone essays total bandwidth as well.

Add Multiple Files Flash based progress bar Image resizing on the fly Queued Files Submit button for uploading files. Error message for thesis business intelligence, format others than images. Stop upload anytime. Total filesize Free script DemoDownload. Uploadify HTML5 File Upload jQuery Script. A fully customizable script to do the how to file uploading process easy. Uploadify™ is thesis business, a jQuery plugin that allows you to easily add multiple file upload functionality to your website. Multiple File Uploads Drag Drop Real-Time Progess bars Specifiy restrictions for file Premium support HTML5 version costs 5$ DemoDownload.

jQuery fileuploader plugin is a powerful plugin which was designed for simplicity. Professional Plan Writers Miami? It was inspired by uploadify but its functionality and concept is different. Thesis? jQuery fileuploader uses html5 api which support ajax upload and drag and drop , and fallback to iframe upload for proposal, legacy browsers. Multi File Selection Upload Image only Files are Queued Submit button to upload Platform Independent Html Progress bar Html5 Drag Drop Free script DemoDownload. Ajax+PHP Multi Images-Multi Files Uploader. Ajax+PHP Multi Images-Multi Files Uploader is a tool (and not a full Gallery) to upload multiple Images and/or Files using the thesis same form. In addition is braindead essays saunders, bundled with many features to make your life easier. Multi File upload Progress bar without flash Drag Drop Upload any file (txt, pdf, jpg etc) Crop uploaded images Webcam captures Responsive Design Add image description Bootstrap 3 Ready No page refresh Premium script costing $11 DemoDownload. Thesis Business? The AwsmUploader: Unlimited Uploads w/o Flash!

The AwsmUploader lets you easily upload files by drag-n-drop (built-in) or by feeding it with files from own sources (such as regular file-inputs). The Introduction Of An Example? It was built using plain JavaScript, HTML5 and PHP (that’s all it needs). The AwsmUploader does not require any of these: Flash, ActiveX, Chrome extensions, 3rd party libraries (e.g. Business Intelligence? jQuery, Dojo, MooTools, Modernizr), plug-ins of any type, server-side frameworks etc. Outline? Drag Drop Support Multiple file upload and thesis intelligence queuing Set file size limit on the fly Limit Maximum parallel uploads Set image thumbnails ON/OFF Big progress bar to drop files No Flash Supports all desktop mobile browsers Upload huge multiple file formats Responsive Design Real time file uploads Premium script costing $12 DemoDownload. Write Proposal? The pure uploader script which pushes the thesis business boundaries of normal image uploaders and also other file type scripts. Add watermark to the uploaded image and resize them easily. Find A Good Job? Drag Drop Files Upload any file types Cancel uploads Image watermark and resize. Multiple files at a time Start upload button Responsive Design HTML5 Progress bar All top browser support Error customization DemoDownload. Quform Responsive Ajax Contact Form. Business? Quform is a powerful responsive ajax contact form that you can easily embed into any web page in a matter of minutes. This contact form lets you place attachment files with ease and will sent the same to the recipient.

A perfect guest post scenario or uploading resume for a job you are interested in. The form data is saved to the database so a database is braindead megaphone saunders, a must for this jQuery Ajax script. Multiple File upload Restrict the submission of form with many factors Responsive design Works in all major browsers Tested on all mobile devices (with android or iOS) Form validation filtering Form data saved to thesis intelligence a database Autoresponsders All file formats supported for business plan, upload. Easy integration to a HTML or a php page. Premium script costing $6 Over 4000 sales DemoDownload. Small Uploader is a PHP script which allows uploading multiple files WITHOUT using Flash. This file uploader uses AJAX and will not force the page to reload.

The feedback about intelligence uploading files are given through it#8217;s well designed user interface. Find A Good? This script is perfect for uploading small files. Business Intelligence? Switch Drag and Drop On/Off Doesn#8217;t use Flash Server upload errors are shown Display file size and type Limit file size Multiple file type support Its light weight. Demo|Download. A completely different script for completely different use as this not your everyday needy script. Upload, edit, manage, zip and share files and folders. A upload plugin to rule them all and this is the plugin you are looking for, if you are into filehosting service. Similar related service i can think of is rapidshare, mediafire, hotfile etc. Add multiple files Manage Uploaded Files Thumbnail view of professional plan writers miami, uploaded images Zip files online Move files to any folder Create folder online User registration Interface to Manage user accounts Send file via email.

Premium script costs $9. Business Intelligence? Interesting concept. DemoDownload. 30 Free Responsive Jquery Carousel Slider Plugins. 30 Free Responsive jQuery Image Sliders and saunders Slideshows. 25 Free HTML5 CSS3 jQuery DropDown Menus. 40 Free Responsive CSS3 jQuery Navigation Menus with Live Examples.

18 Best Creative JavaScript Examples. 12 Free Jquery Price Range Sliders. 24 Free jQuery CSS3 Progress Bar Plugins. 19 Best Online Shopping Cart Plugins. Online stores have grown to a extreme level these last few years as we grow @User_001 You are incorrect. Many of these plug-ins support IE9 and older, including the thesis intelligence one I maintain (on this list): Fine Uploader, which supports IE7 and report up. Business? You bring the best. A question. Which of the above plug ins will allow you to upload content directly into a database table as opposed to a file folder located on your server (and how#8230;). Essay? I am a novice with regards to some things but#8230; Tried Uploadify.

Too complicated for me. Please let me know. Storing files in a database has many disadvantages, your database will become large and business more difficult to back up, etc. How To Group? Many professional databases work by simply storing a reference to thesis intelligence the file in the database along with any metadata such as the text from the how to the dissertation proposal file that you may want to thesis business intelligence search. I cannot think of find, a good legitimate reason to store original files in business intelligence, a database, from business miami performance and maintainability perspectives it is thesis business intelligence, a very bad idea to do this. That said, there are tons of write, badly designed systems out business there, and many people use one of write, these components and then store the thesis file in the database after it is received. Usually these are people who are database specialists but don#8217;t know anything else about systems design so they go with what they know. An Essay? I#8217;ll say it again, there is intelligence, no good reason to do this, and an essay many reasons not to. Please remove the items on this list that charge money.

That#8217;s just bullsh*t. And they#8217;re not even that good. I have added two free scripts to thesis business our existing plugins. Premium plugins seems to be made from the free plugins which we have introduced here. How To Write Up A Focus? :D. But i think they have some added features and it depends on personal choice if to go for free or premium. Premium support is a notable feature among many. Hi Allie, A great post. May I request that you review our file hosting script. I think you will be impressed.

The dedicated site is thesis business, found here, http://yetishare.com/ or the demo can be found here http://fhscript.com/ I hope once you have had a chance to evaluate our script that you can add ours onto the introduction essay this list. Business? $59 looks costly. But i will add it in the next update. Outline? This is a good plugin. Thank you for sharing. @Allie, Hi i think you must take a look at this #8220;JSAjaxFileUploader#8221; jQuery Plugin its pretty cool and more over thesis intelligence its free https://github.com/JSEver/JSAjaxFileUploader. An Essay? On top of what Ray Nicholus said, developers shouldn#8217;t have to pander to people with outdated browsers. People with Windows 7 can upgrade to IE10. A simple JavaScript notification to remind users to update would be easier.

On top of thesis business intelligence, what Anonymous said about plan writers miami what Ray Nicholus said, developers shouldn’t have to pander to people with IE x. Business Intelligence? A simple JavaScript notification to remind users to not use IE at outline an essay all would be the best solution. (^-^) Excellent post.. this definitely helped in my search for thesis intelligence, the right plugin. The problem I#8217;m finding is writers miami, that even those that allow multiple file uploads don#8217;t seem to allow multiple image selection on thesis business, Android. If anyone has a way around this, I#8217;d love to hear it. Write Up A Focus Report? Very good collection, thank you envatoproducts.com. Mini Ajax Upload Form. on intelligence, an iPhone or iPad .. when you select multiple photos .. they are all named #8220;image.jpg#8221; #8230; and only the last one gets uploaded (i suspect they keep overwriting due to the same filename ? Any way around this ? Also, the Android multiple file issue .. these are great solutions, but not complete.

Simple Ajax Uploader supports IE7+ (though you are correct, it isn#8217;t listed here). https://github.com/LPology/Simple-Ajax-Uploader. Essay Example? hi, iam rabindra .if you want see me so type file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Sample%20Pictures/IMG_20141124_143515.jpg. Thesis? my name is rabindra kumar sahoo. I need a script for image sharing online.. and the introduction example file sharing online.. can you please provide script like that. you shared scripts are good but no links are shared . WHERE IS THE OPTION TO ROTATE AN IMAGE? Most Mobiles upload the images the business wrong orientation, for responsive site these are useless. // By default, uploads are started automatically when adding files: bu it#8217;s every time autoUpload: true, ? want to submit to upload how ? can make this. Thanks for this list!

Any script offering a password protection before uploading?

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Phd Thesis On Business Intelligence

cobol oracle resume Atlanta, GA 30338. Accomplished Senior IT professional with a background in business intelligence, reporting systems, data quality (including ETL), software design and business intelligence, full life-cycle development. Capable of managing numerous projects while leading cross-functional teams to meet and business plan writers miami, exceed overall IT initiatives. Demonstrated consultative process skills with emphasis on technical, written, and thesis, relationship development. Business Objects Enterprise ETL (Data Services -- BODI / BODS, SSIS) Reporting (Web Intelligence, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports) Highlights of the introduction of an example skills: Business Intelligence Data Warehousing Process Improvement Team Leadership Effectiveness. Strategic Planning Analysis Reporting Systems Architecture Process Implementation Software Design Development. Business Objects 4, XI r3, r2, r1, 6.5, …; WebIntelligence 4, XI, 6.5, …; UDT/IDT; Data Integrator 6; Data Services 4, XI 3.2, 4; DQM; SAP HANA; SSIS; Ab Initio; BEx Query Designer; PowerDesigner; Sagent; BrioQuery; Cognos; Genio; Erwin; Crystal Reports 2011, XI, 8.5; Xcelsius 2008; Lumira; IIS; Visio. Basic 6; PL/SQL; SQL; Transact-SQL (T-SQL); ASP; JavaScript; VBScript; HTML; DHTML; Ajax; JQuery; CSS; JSON; XML; XSLT; eBay, Indeed, YQL, Google APIs; SAS; Cobol.

SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000, 7.0, 6.5; Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8, 7; Teradata; Neteeza; SAP HANA; Hyperion Essbase; MySQL; MS Access; UDB; DB2; Sybase; Filemaker. SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Salesforce; Oracle ERP. MM, MDM, FICO, PI, PUR, COPA, CAPEX, MFG, SD, PP, QM, PM, MRP, UOM, WM, HCM, SCM, VM. Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98/95/NT; Unix/Linux; Mac OS; Mainframe. OLTP, OLAP, ODBC, ADO, RDO, OLE DB, SOAP, SSL, SAP Bank Analyzer, Forecasting, Trend Analysis, Star and thesis business, Snowflake Schemas, Executive Dashboards, CDC (change data capture), 3-Tier Programming, TCP / IP, FTP, HTTP, ISO, LDAP, SSO, RPC. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Inmon, Kimball, object oriented programming (OOD), rapid application development (RAD), Accelerated SAP (ASAP). Consumer Products, Banking, Lumber, Legal, Logistics, Health Care, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Dept. of essay find Defense, Energy, Electric, Automotive, Government, Politics, Insurance, Data Quality, Telecommunications, Building Materials, Financial Services, Commodities, Fleet Management, Furniture, Food Beverages, Mining, Coal, Debit Credit Cards, Pet Food, Animal Feed, Incentives, Marketing, Education. Teradata Certified Professional, Teradata Certified SQL Specialist.

Development of BODS objects supporting multiple change data capture styles that include thousands of mappings and over seventy SAP DSO destinations. All information sourced from and writing to SAP HANA. Created BODS specific portions of mapping documents, including CDC information. Design (modeling) and construction of SAP HANA tables, functions, procedures, and views using a combination of Data Services, PowerDesigner, and HANA Studio. Performed modeling with HANA, using attribute, analytic, and calculation views. Migration of information from multiple source systems (out of thesis intelligence SAP HANA) into SAP Bank Analyzer, with various data profiling and quality checks and use of find a good a composite table to ease maintenance/LI Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SAP HANA, SAP Bank Analyzer, DB2, PowerDesigner, Windows 7. Creation of executive dashboard illustrating volumes, imbalances, accounting details, and customer information related to acquisition.

Improvement of existing dashboards – organization and bug fixes. Thesis? Ensured data accuracy and business writers miami, providing of most important and up to date details by business intelligence meeting with business analysts and management in how to focus report, multiple locales. Developed several multi-source IDT universes referencing relational databases, containing derived tables. Provided key and timely details in thesis business, user-friendly dashboard to help management make informed decisions. Conversion of existing dashboards from braindead essays Xcelsius to Lumira, for comparison purposes. Environment: Xcelsius 4.1, SAP Lumira, IDT, MS Access 2012, SQL Server 2012, Windows 7.

Successful and rapid conversion of multiple Ab Initio processes to Data Services, implementing methodologies to increase maintainability, including simplification, logging, and thesis, inline documentation. Data analysis, modeling, and profiling using SQL Server and Data Services, to provide new and improved structures and aid in data quality checks related to conversion efforts. Cost savings through replacement of scheduler with scripting involving file watcher loops and, or database flag checks, moving files to staging and production folders, and emailing of results, including attachments. Write? Executed technical leadership on business, the use of the how to write, technology platform and business intelligence, tools, mentoring in optimal use of BODS in a SQL Server, SAP, and Unix environment. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, SAP, Ab Initio, Acorn, Windows 7, Unix. Created and how to report, optimized executive summary and several linked dashboards, including hierarchical selectors, flash variables, and dynamic sales and marketing information based on live SAP BPC data. Built Crystal Reports detail reports connected to BI services pointed at Web Intelligence blocks containing BEx query details. Reports launched by thesis business and received prompts from Xcelsius dashboard. Acted as go-to for the team for technical concerns and idea development. How To Find A Good Job? Significant contributions to dashboard and ETL architecture and design, including best practices. Constructed reusable templates to speed batch and real-time ETL development in BODS and provide auditing functionality.

Led training sessions explaining usage of thesis templates and gathering ideas for how to write focus, improvement. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Dashboard Designer (Xcelsius), Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT, IDT), Crystal Reports 4, SQL Server 2008, Neteeza, XML, Windows 7. Provided administrative assistance, including fixing of scheduling errors, performance tuning, permissions management, and migrating jobs between systems. Creation of new repositories and thesis, configuration of existing ones. Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Oracle, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7. Constructed website to megaphone essays george create, update, and delete batches of thesis business intelligence listings to eBay through XML using the eBay API and process related responses. Added code to send and essay how to find, process listing status checks to eBay. Thesis Intelligence? Created code to encrypt and decrypt sensitive information used in website. Developed code in website, stored procedures, and functions that wrote results to SQL Server database.

Scheduled listing creation (based on database contents) and status checking. Environment: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP, JQuery, XML, JSON, eBay API, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7. Converted data conversion processes from BW to ECC sources, using Data Services integrated with SAP. How To Find A Good? Created reporting system, including data model and thesis, dictionary, ETL, and WebI reports, based off SAP ECC material master information. Involved frequent discussions with offshore team members and business analysts. Troubleshooting of reporting, universe, and ETL issues with onshore and the introduction essay, offshore engineers.

Environment: Data Services (BODS) 4, Business Objects 4 (WebI, UDT), Oracle, SAP BW and ECC, Windows 7. Acted as systems/software engineer for system architecture planning, technical design, software development and thesis, test, and write the dissertation, software, hardware, and interface integration. Installation and thesis business, configuration of Business Objects Enterprise and Data Services, including Data Quality. Creation, improvement, and documentation of HR reports and related universe, including standardization and applying best practices. Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2, SQL Server 2008; Win Server 2008. Engineered conversion projects, using a self-designed standardized process, for migrating information between SAP 4.7 and 6.0. Converted information from SAP modules, including manufacturing, material master, basic data, fico, general plant, mdm, mrp, purchasing, qm, sales data, units of measure, warehouse mgmt, and work scheduling. Built and implemented validation projects to ensure quality data migration. How To Write Proposal? Frequent daily interaction with SAP functional analysts and business to business intelligence review requirements and results.

Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Oracle 9i; SQL Server 2008; SAP ECC 4.7, 6.0; Win XP. Converted and plan, enhanced Cognos into WebI, Crystal, and Xcelsius reports with SAP data (HCM and thesis intelligence, SCM). Mapping of reporting requirements from business terms into SAP objects. Creation and how to write up a focus group report, maintenance of OLAP universes sourced from business BEx queries. Writing and editing of SAP BEx queries using Query Designer. Writing of test scripts for write the dissertation proposal, accuracy, formatting, and performance. Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SAP ECC 4.7 – HCM, SCM, SD; SQL Server 2008; Win XP. Guided and played key role in thesis, design document production, including ETL field mappings for 500+ fields in four systems (2000+ fields total), data dictionary, universe and report documents, and DDL scripts.

Constructed universe and related star schema database, with focus on user-friendly configuration of how to write up a classes and objects. Universe automatically updated with self-created automation tool. Led report development effort, including creation of many Web Intelligence reports. Designed and implemented Business Objects architecture, including hardware and thesis business, software requirements, CMS information, security, and migration from XIr2 to XIr3. Championed standardization of field mappings, data dictionary, and universe and how to focus group, report documents. Coordinated offshore ETL efforts, including meetings and answering of thesis daily questions. Environment: Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Designer SDK; Crystal Enterprise SDK, Win XP. Designed, created, implemented, and tested dataflows, workflows, scripts, and how to group, jobs for multiple projects.

Troubleshooting and thesis intelligence, performance tuning which reduced several jobs from several hours to less than one. Full lifecycle project focusing on how to up a group, surveys, including Data Services and Designer (universe) components. Migrated dataflows, workflows, scripts, and jobs between repositories. Environment: Data Services XI r3.2, Business Objects XI r3.2; SQL Server 2008; Windows Server 2008, Windows XP. Created and ran ETL jobs to load and manipulate Material Master and Vendor SAP information. Generated, put into successful production, and trained others in data validation / testing tool, using Data Services and thesis business, SQL Server procedures and an essay, functions. Administration and configuration of multiple datastores and servers. Upgrade of First Logic / Data Quality to Data Services, with data and multiple country address cleansing. Developed, published, and thesis business, scheduled batch and real-time jobs. Produced contact duplicate checking ETL project, including match transforms and adjustable parameters.

Constructed dashboards to proposal review data validation results. Environment: Data Services XI r3.1, 3.2; SQL Server 2005; SAP (extracts); Xcelsius 2008; Windows XP. Directed and coordinated organizational strategies of employees responsible for thesis business, conceptualizing, designing, constructing, testing and implementing business and essay how to find a good, technical solutions for telecommunications data. Partnered with software and architectural teams to business plan and build out new systems, understand scalability and essay how to find, constraints of software, and manage disaster recovery and business continuity planning. Acted as key developer, leading a team of four (mostly remote) developers in the creation of Webi reports, universes, and Xcelsius dashboards consisting of business intelligence proprietary telecommunications information.

Implemented ETL related to numerous systems, including creating and manipulating tables with raw SQL/SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and business plan writers miami, conversion of SAS into packages and SQL. Guided and developed the Business Objects teams, including providing hiring recommendations, training, mentoring and monitoring staff performance to effectively adhere to business company’s “best practice” initiatives. Environment: Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Designer, CMS, Admin); Crystal Reports XI; Crystal Xcelsius 2008; SQL Server 2005; Teradata; SSIS; Netezza; SAS; Aqua Data Studio; Windows XP. Responsible for write, creating Business Objects universes and reports to provide information on clinical trials. Successfully migrated universes and reports from development to thesis intelligence test to production. Megaphone George Saunders? Created Oracle functions and stored procedures to supply comma-delimited lists and date information. Created functional and technical documentation for all reports and universes, outlining processes to thesis create an braindead megaphone essays easily readable roadmap of all procedures for end users. Environment: BusinessObjects XI r2; Oracle 9i; ARISg; Windows XP. Led efforts in intelligence, the successful extraction and transformation of information from Excel to SQL Server database, designing a database geared towards OLAP reporting and later Essbase loading. Created over two thousand transformations to how to the dissertation proposal alter information extracted from Excel.

Developed ETL program using VB with features for thesis intelligence, types of processes to how to the dissertation proposal display and run, status lists, storing metrics, HTML help, and options to skip process with errors to convert text values to zero’s. Environment: SQL Server 2005; Visual Basic 6; Hyperion Essbase; Microsoft Excel 2003; OLAP; Windows XP. Responsible for gathering customer requirements, architecting prototypical solutions, acquiring customer acceptance, and managing software processes from initial design to final implementation and deployment. Primarily responsible for migrating Sybase, Business Objects (6.x), and Oracle Sagent data warehouses to provide commodities-related financial information to client and internal business users. Key Projects: Migrated three reporting systems to Business Objects XI and Crystal Reports XI, with Oracle 9i. Administration using Central Management Console to schedule reports, configure user and group security, and manage categories, folders, universes, and licensing. Created and tested reports and intelligence, universes with information about commodities, futures, and options. Installed, tested, and maintained Business Objects XI (including Crystal) client and server software. Environment: Oracle 9i; Business Objects XI r2 (Webi, Crystal Reports, Performance Management, SDK); Sagent; Visual Basic 6; Scripting (VB, Java, batch); ASP; HTML; XML; CSS; SDLC; Cisco VPN; Windows XP. IT Consultant 1995 to 2006.

Key Clients: LeasePlan, Lockheed Martin, WPAFB (Air Force), Haworth, HPFS, ATT, Travelers, CIT, Cigna, Anheuser-Busch, Peabody Group, MasterCard, Ralston Purina, Maritz, Davis Interactive Client:nbspnbsp LeasePlan -nbspAtlanta, GA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2005 to megaphone essays saunders 2006) Created a Business Objects data warehouse to provide leasing information to 100 key clients. Designed and rolled out an business innovative reporting system using Webi, including linked reports. Created conversion utility supporting improved (Excel) and unavailable formats (Word and HTML). Client:nbspnbsp Lockheed Martin (US Navy) -nbspNew Orleans, LA,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2004 to 2005) Gained acceptance of a conversion of an essay find a good job Access reporting system into Business Objects. Thesis Business? Developed, documented, and performance tuned thirteen reports and associated universes. Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis to define project scopes and technical criteria. Essay How To Find? Created many Data Integrator jobs, workflows, and dataflows supplying source data for systems. Collaborated with key internal and external decision makers to recommend process enhancements, including creation of conversion utility for perfecting Word and Excel files from Excel exports.

Recipient of the intelligence, “Lockheed Martin Outstanding Performer” Award (2004). Client:nbspnbsp WPAFB (US Air Force) -nbspDayton, OH,nbsp Business Objects Technical Support Analyst (2005 to essays 2006) Provided expert analysis and thesis intelligence, assistance for braindead megaphone saunders, the Air Force Knowledge System application, supporting over 450 tickets arising from over 300 users. Tested and troubleshot WIS and INF errors, training, and network, database and universe issues. Troubleshot invalid data resulting from business universe and database problems. Client:nbspnbsp Haworth -nbspHolland, MI,nbsp Data Integrator Developer (2005 to 2006) Gathered specifications and developed, tested, and rolled out transformations and universes for AP, PO, and FA segments of essay how to a good job Oracle Financials using Business Objects Data Integrator and Designer. Client:nbspnbsp HPFS -nbspMurray Hill, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Served as financial reporting analyst, balancing data related to a conversion of a loan system. Provided support to users for report requests and maintenance, creating and testing 30 reports.

Analyzed, documented, and implemented recommendations for thesis business, SQL Server DTS scripts. Client:nbspnbsp ATampT -nbspBedminster, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2003) Reporting analyst/administrator for a data warehousing project targeted to analyze and improve call center performance and processes. Responded to daily maintenance requests, streamlining processes through the installation, administration and configuration of Business Objects, including Publisher. Client:nbspnbsp Travelers -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Business Analyst (2002 to 2003) Main point of contact in a Focus mainframe, SAS to client-server (Business Objects, Crystal Reports) migration and conversion of the Annuity Reporting System. Plan? Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop 42 reports including prototype creation, testing, documentation, performance tuning, and intelligence, requirements gathering and design. Conducted in-depth data analysis including data dictionary, physical data model, entity relationship diagrams, and PL/SQL queries for balancing and reviewing integrity of data. Write The Dissertation? Client:nbspnbsp CIT Group -nbspLivingston, NJ,nbsp Business Objects Expert (2002) Served as lead financial reporting analyst in a Citation mainframe to business client-server (ALS) Business Objects implementation of write up a focus group report a data warehouse (Oracle, Sybase) for leasing. Business? Partnered with end-users and professional plan writers miami, key internal decision makers on requirements gathering. Full life-cycle development and performance tuning of business intelligence 54 flawless reports using Business Objects Reporter, Designer, Supervisor, and the introduction example, Broadcast Agent.

Trained, mentored and monitored new and existing developers, instilling “best practices” to thesis business adhere to internal protocols and procedures. Client:nbspnbsp Cigna -nbspHartford, CT,nbsp Data Warehousing Consultant - Genio / Brio (2001 to 2002) Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a customized Brio data warehouse reporting application for investment data, including transforming source data (Genio). Gathered scopes and specifications to test and provide daily support of up a focus group report Brio and Genio. Taught end users on the capabilities, enhancements, and limitations of business Brio. Client:nbspnbsp Anheuser-Busch, Inc. An Essay? -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Senior Business Objects Developer (1999 to 2001) Implemented full lifecycle design of business a 60 report data warehouse for business plan, pricing and promotions, that aided retailer sales tracking and marketing applications.

Administered Business Objects repository, security, setup, universes, and report scheduling, including an upgrade from thesis business intelligence version 4 to 5. Constructed automated universe and report documentation with Business Objects SDK. Focus Group? Participated in Oracle ETL (transformation) related efforts, including creation of PL/SQL functions, packages, stored procedures, views, tables, indexes, explain plans, and types. Client:nbspnbsp Peabody Group -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Business Objects Developer (1999) Production included report creation, design, and prototyping security, universe maintenance and origination, data definition and manipulation, testing and layout. Client:nbspnbsp MasterCard -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1998 to 1999) Accountable for thesis business, the conception of financial reporting system and associated graphical user interface, generating financial reports using Crystal Reports, VB, and Oracle. Client:nbspnbsp Davis Interactive (Interchange Technologies) -nbspSt. Louis, MO,nbsp Consultant (1995 to 1999) Responsible for design and support of multimedia projects with Macromedia Director and VB. Created graphical user interfaces and database engines to find a good job interact with databases and kiosks. Assembled software for intelligence, reusable client incentive system (CIMS for Windows). Performed database administration, including backups, scheduling tasks, and essay how to a good, setting up users and groups.

Designed, developed, and tested reports and business intelligence, associated interface using Visual Basic and Crystal Reports. Braindead Megaphone George? Produced reusable Visual Basic tools, including batch form dynamic link library, report executable creator, system administration form creator, data source creator, and SQL Server administrative software. Environment: Visual Basic 6; Crystal Reports; SQL Server 6.5; Filemaker; Windows NT. B.S. Accounting; Minor: Business Management, December 1996.

Recipient of Academic Scholarship. Tutor: General Statistics, 1995-97. Teradata Certified Professional; Teradata Certified SQL Specialist.