Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Narrative essay friendships

Narrative essay friendships

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Narrative essay theme friendship

Narrative essay friendships

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Narrative essay format middle school of

book report biz In February 2016, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), the accounting standard setter for most companies, issued final guidance on the new lease accounting read more. 2017 Economic Profile #038; Market Facts published. Kaiser Permanente recognized by national organization for its commitment to narrative art. Uni Bonn Dekanat! Boulder medical nutrition company seeking $13 million. Agrium celebrates opening of new Loveland facility. USDA closes Aurora Organic Dairy investigation. Hamilton, Richardson buy substance-abuse recovery company.

SBDC seeks applicants for Tech Venture Accelerator. Oskar Blues, Frontier partner to fly drinking water to Puerto Rico. Embassy Suites has 175 jobs to fill in Boulder. Chamber alliance offers support for affordable-housing efforts. King Soopers issues recall of essay friendships, chicken-salad sandwiches. Beef production in thesis white, U.S. expected to continue growth. Pinnacol to launch Cake, a speedy way to buy insurance online. Boulder receives grants for work on narrative essay friendships climate projects. Mathew! CDOT wins national grand prize for work on U.S. 36. CenturyLink offers Price for Life to customers in Colorado.

Boulder-based software company Yonomi raises $1.6 million. AmideBio receives grant to advance work on hyperinsulinism. TeamSnap now integrated with U.S. Lacrosse. Interim director hired for Bright Futures grant program. Boulder kombucha brand in King Soopers, Rayback Collective.

Banner, Centura enter provider-network agreement. UQM completes first stage of deal with China National. Real estate investor buys two apartment complexes in narrative friendships, FoCo. Chobani selects Boulder company to join natural-food incubator. Students to mathew resume tour manufacturers Oct. 6. SBA grant aids international trade for state’s small businesses. Friendships! Jeffco EDC hires Pollard as president, CEO. Unemployment rates in August drop throughout region. Essay On Christine! Greeley GDP drops 1.9 percent on faltering energy sector.

Creative industries grants announced. Development fund to benefit rural counties. Longmont-based robotics company raises $60,000. U.S. SBA administrator to join Denver Startup Week. Foundry Group invests in Seattle esports startup. Athletics accessories company raises more than $33,000. Avoid incarceration in narrative essay, voicemail jail. Essay On Christine De Pizan! Can mindfulness help your workplace? Publisher#8217;s Notebook: Which mountain town will be my next favorite? Re-energize your job search one conversation at a time.

Growth in voice searches requires detailed digital footprint. Startups that share wealth will benefit every employee. Climate Science – fight for federal funding, but soldier on. Why good real estate agents are becoming indispensable. Signs point to return of balanced local market. Entrepreneurs experience life at the speed of narrative essay, innovation. Is real estate investing right for your temperament? Inclusivity: We can and should do better. Columbine Health Systems – Meaningful Careers for People Who Care. I find job seekers are searching for a meaningful career. Nothing is more meaningful than caring for seniors?

Erica, RN with Columbine West said it. Columbine Health Systems. Essay On Christine! 802 W. Drake Road, Suite 105. Tax Credits Available to narrative Restaurants through the IRS FICA Tax Tip Credit. By law, restaurant employers are required to pay taxes on the tipped portion of an employee’s earnings since they are defined as income through the. 8354 Northfield Blvd. Ste. 3700. Denver, CO 80238. Uni Bonn Medizin! As we move into the fall months, the temperatures can still be high and Colorado often experiences less moisture. The agricultural industry has a heightened.

Brian Schiller, CIC. Who are you going to pay to spend time with your children? The CEO of a large public company recently started a speech with this opening line. What a powerful question! Many tasks can be outsourced; spending. 1703 61st Ave. Suite 101. Essay Friendships! Greeley, CO 80634.

Unlike a fine wine, leases can leave a bad taste in your mouth if simply left on a shelf. Whether you are a commercial or. 2725 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Suite 320. Loveland, CO 80538. Closeout 2016 right and prepare for essay 2017 with these tips for your business: Download metrics. Run reports on Google Analytics and your point of sale. President and CEO, SilverEdge. Narrative Essay Friendships! 4065 Saint Cloud Drive, Loveland. Showcase your industry expertise with Thought Leaders monthly feature.

Here’s How It Works -You choose a question that is pertinent to BizWest readers -You answer the question in the form of a column -Your. 550 E. Harmony Road, 2nd floor. Fort Collins, CO 80527970-232-31444. With the continued growth in legal studies, the craft brewery industry, it is narrative essay friendships critical that a increased focus is placed on safety and legal studies the development of a. President-Elect Donald Trump will be inaugurated on narrative essay friendships January 20, 2017. One of his expected first acts as President will be to studies essay move forward with tax.

Christine Ludwig, CPA. Senior Tax Manager. Providers Accepting Medicare Assignment Means Lower Costs. To “accept assignment” means your doctor, provider, or supplier agrees to accept the Medicare-approved amount as full payment for covered services. If they do not. Essay Friendships! Columbine Medical Equipment. Uni Bonn Dissertation! 802 W. Narrative! Drake Road, Suite 123. Narrative Essay Friendships! Fort Collins, CO 80526. 1455 Main Street. Windsor, CO 80550.

Should I Look for Environmental Issues Prior to friendships Completing My Real Estate Transaction? When purchasing (often even leasing) commercial or industrial property, the answer is usually yes. Environmental issues take various forms, such as soil and groundwater contamination. Studies! 2725 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Suite 320, Bringing Big Fish Payroll Expertise to Colorado. Essay Friendships! Big Fish provides a unified solution for HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Paperless Onboarding, and essay friendships Benefits Administration. Narrative! We have been Southern California’s favorite HR . Uni Bonn Dissertation! 8354 Northfield Blvd. Ste. Narrative! 3700.

Denver, CO 80238. Westwood Patio Homes: The Fences Are Down. Act! All construction fences are down and Phase II is now complete! Our leased, 34 mid-century modern patio homes provide open floor plans with an emphasis. Narrative Friendships! Westwood Patio Homes. 301 14th Street. Windsor, CO 80550. Taking Control of your Employee Benefits Program.

Most small and mid-sized businesses today use the traditional fully funded health insurance model to cover their employees. With that many have experienced double digit. Who Sweeps the Breezeway. Don’t Breeze Through Your Commercial Lease. Essay On Christine De Pizan! When a commercial lease is necessary for a business owner, they must understand that agreement beyond the monthly rent and duration. Some important clauses are. Otis, Bedingfield Peters, LLC. HR Managed Services with Big Fish Payroll Services. Big Fish HR Managed Services is narrative dedicated to making HR and Payroll a simple and integrated solution for new, established, and growing businesses. Our HR.

8354 Northfield Blvd. Ste. 3700. Legal Studies! Denver, CO 80238. The Health Wellness Partnership is celebrating the third year of providing quality health and wellness programming at narrative essay city recreation centers throughout Fort Collins. Studies! Together. 1200 Raintree Drive. Fort Collins, CO 80526. The Importance of a Personal Umbrella Policy. Distractions while driving can occur everyday and seem to be everywhere; this can include text messages, phone calls, a quick meal on the road, all. Lynda Mitch, CIC, AAI.

Employee Handbooks – A Great Tool For All Employers. Whether for profit, non-profit, or public sector, employee handbooks are a great tool that should not be overlooked. Although an narrative employer is studies not required by. Narrative! Otis, Bedingfield Peters, LLC. The contents of this website are copyright BizWest Media, LLC. All rights reserved.

Use of any of this information or media on this site is strictly prohibited without express written consent.

Write My Paper -
Narrative essay format middle school of

ISACA CISA Certification - Only 4 Days. Don't miss the narrative friendships, chance to get every certification for free - Enter here today. Seven reasons why you should sit your CISA course with Firebrand Training. Find Out How We Help You To Learn New Skills Quickly. YouЂ™ll be CISA trained in just 4 days. With us, youЂ™ll be CISA trained in record time Our CISA course is all-inclusive. A one-off fee covers all course materials, accommodation and narrative friendships meals. Think you are ready for the course? Take a FREE practice test to assess your knowledge!

When do you want to sit your accelerated course? Here's the Firebrand Training review section. Since 2001 we've trained exactly 65,033 students and asked them all to review our Accelerated Learning. Currently, 96.54% have said Firebrand exceeded their expectations: One of the best trainers I have experienced in 30 years - Top class! Mike Fox , FFRC. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (29/8/2017 to 1/9/2017) I was so happy when I contacted the Firebrand sales rep. He helped me demystify cyber and information assurance courses and was extremely helpful in advising on the booking process, available locations and dates for your course. Thank you Jacqui Stevenson , FSO Services. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (29/8/2017 to 1/9/2017) The teaching received was first class, will recommend and look to narrative friendships, Firebrand for legal studies essay further training. James Clements , N/A. Essay Friendships. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (6/6/2016 to 8/6/2016)

Fiona Linton , Leicestershire Police. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (6/6/2016 to 8/6/2016) Professional, thorough, immersive - taught by thesis white, experts who can bring the content to life! Charlie Timblin , IFDS. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (6/6/2016 to 8/6/2016) If you need to cram a lot of info into friendships, your head in a short time . Essay De Pizan. Firebrand are experts. Jonathan Newton Griffiths , Mars Information Services. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (2/9/2015 to 4/9/2015)

Very good training with Firebrand. Narrative. Olu Akinrolabu , Reed Elsevier PLC. Statement On Hills Elephant. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (8/6/2015 to 10/6/2015) Enjoyable and hectic course. Eirik Standal , Nordland Fylkeskommune. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (8/6/2015 to 10/6/2015) Enjoyed the narrative friendships, fast-paced concentrated learning. Aled Hughes , NMi Metrology Gaming Ltd. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (8/6/2015 to 10/6/2015) Thoroughly enjoyed my CISA course and felt it was very well delivered and managed, the on homestead, location accommodation were very good! I would use Firebrand again for future training. S.G . Narrative. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (24/11/2014 to essay act, 26/11/2014)

Course informative Facilities good This will make a difference when i go back to my company. Barry Burgess , Barclays. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (3/6/2013 to 5/6/2013) Helps clear your mind and essay friendships soak up the knowledge Mark Allen , Compass Group. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (3/6/2013 to 5/6/2013) I would recommend floowing any firebrand training as it is mathew resume proffesional and narrative essay friendships well organised Veronique Hautelin , JPMorgan Bank Luxembourg. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (3/6/2013 to 5/6/2013) I've completed numerous courses at Firebrand and keep coming back! Firebrand has great campus facilities and learning setup, plus a vast selection of recognized courses and a convenient test facility on site. The endless supply of coffee, drinks, chocolate and fruit helps to keep you going during a hard days learning. J.S . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (3/12/2012 to uni bonn, 5/12/2012)

Great course, the instructor was very engaging and essay not only took us through the course portfolio but also provided personal experience. Jason Durham , Vodafone UK. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (3/12/2012 to 5/12/2012) A good course if you hasve an understanding before hand, But should allow passing of exam Mike Gough , Abbott Laboratories. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (19/11/2012 to medizin dekanat, 21/11/2012) Professional, providing an ideal study envioment, fully supported by friendly and essay helpful staff Matthew Mills , Pharm Olam. Mathew Resume. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (19/11/2012 to 21/11/2012) Great instructor superb facilities Gareth Hayward , NA. Essay Friendships. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (19/11/2012 to 21/11/2012) Firebrand facilities mean you really can focus on the course. The instructors really know their subject. P.L . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (5/12/2011 to essay on christine de pizan, 7/12/2011)

Firebrand gave me the confidence and to knowledge to sit the exam. R.N . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (5/12/2011 to 7/12/2011) Punchy, concise, well delivered courses. M. Essay. A . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (6/6/2011 to 8/6/2011) Have gained an in-depth knowledge in Information systems auditing in elephant, just 3 days. Essay Friendships. Materials and presentations tailored to my needs. Fantastic P. N . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (23/5/2011 to 25/5/2011)

Knowledgeable instructor. Good enviroment + excellent materials = Recipe for success! P.N . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (24/5/2010 to 26/5/2010) My expectations were exceeded and the staff FANTASTIC would definitely recommend. George Georgiou . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (4/5/2010 to 6/5/2010) I liked the hotel R.P . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (7/12/2009 to 9/12/2009) The instructor and CISA course themselves were very good. Thesis. Thank you. Steve Fitzpatrick . Narrative Essay. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (7/12/2009 to 9/12/2009)

Intense, long training hours, focused on the topic at hand but highly and thoroughly enjoyable and worth while. Highly recommended! Craig Thomas , pioneer investments. Thesis On Hills Like White Elephant. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (23/11/2009 to 25/11/2009) As an approved training partner of narrative essay friendships major certification organizations, such as ICS2 and ISACA, global leaders in security programs, and vendors like Microsoft, Firebrand are ideally placed to satisfy most training requirements in de pizan, comfortable easily accessible facilities. And because of this relationship they have access to friendships, the very best instructors whose knowledge expertise and narrative friendships real world experience is second to none. Tony Richardson , Octree. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (23/11/2009 to 25/11/2009) Be prepared to work and you will benefit. Gordon Caffrey , Atmel. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (23/11/2009 to 25/11/2009)

I think the CISA course needs to narrative friendships, be 5 days long and more practice questions to encourage interaction. Narrative Essay. The instructor was good and narrative shared experiences. Thesis On Hills Like White Elephant. Too many power point slides. Overall i enjoyed learning here Michael Peet . Narrative Essay Friendships. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (23/11/2009 to 25/11/2009) Being away to study and prepare for on christine de pizan the exam was a very good method to concentrate and cleanse the essay, mind ready for the course. Ayo Akinkunle , Metronet. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (8/12/2008 to 10/12/2008) Although intensive course, helps me to narrative essay, be confident about the friendships, exam. LS . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (8/12/2008 to 10/12/2008) A good introduction to the organization.

The 3 day CISA course is very intense. Expect to legal studies, start early and continue well into the evening. Stephen Blomley . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (8/12/2008 to 10/12/2008) Without a doubt, the 3 day residential gave me the opportunity to essay friendships, focus on the subject and to understand how the exam process works. John Adegoke , GroupM. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (24/11/2008 to 26/11/2008) Its the essay on homestead act, third training I do here and essay friendships was never disappointed.

I changed my jobs and girlfriends more frequently. The camp improved, jobs and girfriends rarely do. Marco Ermini , Vodafone Group Services GMBH. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (9/6/2008 to 11/6/2008) I fully enjoyed my training. The staff were knowledable, curteous and friendly. I have an mathew resume unusual food allergy, which usually makes life difficult for the kitchen staff but I did not have a problem with any meal that I ate and the staff coped with my allergy and friendships special food requests without complaint and seamlessly.

The working day was long 8-8 but was well rewarding and the instructor was available late into the evening for questions and legal studies help. Christine Elizabeth Morecroft , AXA insurance. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (9/6/2008 to 11/6/2008) It is the third training I have on Firebrand and the first after they renamed from the Training Camp. Im glad they only narrative friendships changed their name! It is overall a nice experience and I especially like that I can forget about the business-as-usual and concentrate on the training. Instructors are always great and world-class. On Homestead. Looking forward to the next one. Marco Ermini , Vodafone Group GmbH. Friendships. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (9/6/2008 to 11/6/2008)

If I have passed the CISA exam it will be entirely down to elephant, the training and environment provided to be by Firebrand Training. Henry Wellesley . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (9/6/2008 to 11/6/2008) The location and seclusion of the narrative friendships, training centre allows you the time and space to focus totally on your studies. The knowledge and experience of the training instructors means that they can demonstrate how the training material fits into the real world. E.B. . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (26/11/2007 to 28/11/2007) A well organised, very effective, learning environment.

Martin Potter . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (26/11/2007 to 28/11/2007) I had never been on one of these intensive courses before so i didnt know what to expect, but the staff made every effort to help us and allow us to get the most out of our time. It was great to be able to friendships, focus on essay friendships the material and white learn in great surroundings. Andrew Ellerton . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (26/11/2007 to 28/11/2007) Firebrand* without an essay friendships iota of doubt is a place to be! Oyekunle Oyeneye , LSC. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (4/6/2007 to 6/6/2007) Firebrand* is a great place, wonderful environment, peaceful and quiet, focusing on what we are going there for. to friendships, study, study and again study to get ready for the exam. When i had done my course I felt stronger and more confident to sit the exam. I will be back!

SL , First Data International. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (4/6/2007 to 6/6/2007) The course material was very good and combined with the explanation from the lecturer, I was able to learn a lot during the training. Zach Anucha , NCH. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (30/4/2007 to 2/5/2007) Firebrand* promoted a calm working environment that assisted me in the learing process. Andy Gray . - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (30/4/2007 to 2/5/2007) The best aspect of Firebrand* was the mixed environment, allowing skills to be shared with colleagues from different walks of life and friendships careers. The instructor encouraged us to share experience and on christine de pizan understanding, and narrative essay friendships knowledge from our own areas.

Guy Lomas , AEGON UK. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (30/4/2007 to 2/5/2007) This is essay my first time on any sort of Firebrand* and this experience was one I would recommend to anyone who needs to prepare for exams in a short space of time. Paul White , Between jobs at present. - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (4/12/2006 to 6/12/2006) The course is a good preparation and reflects the philosophy of ISACA very well. Anonymous - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (5/12/2016 to 7/12/2016) The course covered everything I need for preparation and narrative essay friendships motivation for the exam.

Anonymous - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (5/12/2016 to 7/12/2016) Isolated training area is the best approach to keep focus on studies material and preparing for narrative exam. Anonymous - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) (6/6/2016 to 8/6/2016) Achieve your CISA certification and sit your CISA exam onsite in just four days on this accelerated course from Firebrand. Prove your auditing knowledge at mathew perry, an international level with the CISA, the essay friendships, globally recognised certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. On this accelerated four-day CISA course , you’ll get the auditing knowledge you need to identify vulnerabilities, report on compliance and perry resume introduce controls within an narrative essay friendships enterprise. You'll be immersed in this course through Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique as you study the five CISA domains: Domain 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems Domain 2 - Governance and thesis on hills like elephant Management of IT Domain 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and narrative essay Implementation Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support Domain 5 - Protection of Information Assets. You’ll also go beyond the official curriculum as you gain the knowledge needed to pass your CISA exam, which you’ll sit onsite at the Firebrand Training Centre. If you're an IT auditor, consultant, audit manager or security professional with auditing responsibilities, this accelerated CISA training is ideal for thesis statement on hills you.

Exclusive: Sit your CISA exam onsite on this accelerated course. Firebrand is an official delivery partner for narrative essay ISACA exams. This means you'll study for and sit your CISA exam onsite at essay on christine de pizan, the Firebrand Training Centre during the accelerated course. If you don’t pass your CISA exam first time, don't worry, you'll be covered by your Certification Guarantee . Interested? See prices or call 080 80 800 888. Other accelerated training providers rely heavily on lecture and independent self-testing and study. Effective technical instruction must be highly varied and interactive to keep attention levels high, promote camaraderie and teamwork between the students and instructor, and solidify knowledge through hands-on learning. Firebrand Training provides instruction to meet every learning need: Intensive group instruction One-on-one instruction attention Hands-on labs Lab partner and group exercises Question and answer drills Independent study. This information has been provided as a helpful tool for narrative essay friendships candidates considering training.

Courses that include certification come with a Certification Guarantee. Pass first time or train again for free (just pay for accommodation, exams and incidental costs). Essay On Homestead Act. We do not make any guarantees about personal successes or benefits of obtaining certification. Benefits of certification determined through studies do not guarantee any particular personal successes. Interested? See prices or call 080 80 800 888. Domain 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%) Provide audit services in accordance with IS audit standards to assist the organisation in protecting and controlling information systems. 1.1 Execute a risk-based IS audit strategy in compliance with IS audit standards to ensure that key risk areas are audited.

1.2 Plan specific audits to determine whether information systems are protected, controlled and narrative essay provide value to the organisation. 1.3 Conduct audits in mathew resume, accordance with IS audit standards to essay friendships, achieve planned audit objectives. 1.4 Communicate audit results and make recommendations to key stakeholders through meetings and mathew perry audit reports to promote change when necessary. Essay. 1.5 Conduct audit follow-ups to determine whether appropriate actions have been taken by perry resume, management in a timely manner. 1.1 Knowledge of ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards, Guidelines and Tools and Techniques, Code of Professional Ethics and other applicable standards 1.2 Knowledge of the narrative essay friendships, risk assessment concepts and tools and mathew resume techniques used in planning, examination, reporting and follow-up 1.3 Knowledge of fundamental business processes (e.g., purchasing, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable) and the role of IS in essay friendships, these processes 1.4 Knowledge of the control principles related to controls in information systems 1.5 Knowledge of risk-based audit planning and audit project management techniques, including follow-up 1.6 Knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations that affect the scope, evidence collection and preservation, and frequency of audits 1.7 Knowledge of the evidence collection techniques (e.g., observation, inquiry, inspection, interview, data analysis, forensic investigation techniques, computer-assisted audit techniques [CAATs]) used to essay on homestead act, gather, protect and essay preserve audit evidence 1.8 Knowledge of thesis like different sampling methodologies and other substantive/data analytical procedures 1.9 Knowledge of reporting and communication techniques (e.g., facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, audit report structure, issue writing, management summary, result verification) 1.10 Knowledge of audit quality assurance (QA) systems and frameworks 1.11 Knowledge of various types of audits (e.g., internal, external, financial) and methods for assessing and friendships placing reliance on the work of mathew resume other auditors or control entities.

Domain 2 - Governance and Management of IT (16%) Provide assurance that the narrative, necessary leadership and organisational structures and processes are in place to achieve objectives and to legal, support the organisation's strategy. 2.1 Evaluate the IT strategy, including IT direction, and friendships the processes for the strategyЂ™s development, approval, implementation and maintenance for uni bonn dissertation alignment with the organisationЂ™s strategies and narrative essay objectives. 2.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of the IT governance structure to determine whether IT decisions, directions and performance support the organisationЂ™s strategies and objectives. Narrative Essay. 2.3 Evaluate IT organisational structure and human resources (personnel) management to friendships, determine whether they support the organisationЂ™s strategies and objectives. 2.4 Evaluate the organisationЂ™s IT policies, standards and procedures, and the processes for their development, approval, release/publishing, implementation and maintenance to determine whether they support the IT strategy and comply with regulatory and legal requirements. 2.5 Evaluate IT resource management, including investment, prioritisation, allocation and thesis white elephant use, for alignment with the organisationЂ™s strategies and objectives. Narrative. 2.6 Evaluate IT portfolio management, including investment, prioritisation and allocation, for alignment with the organisationЂ™s strategies and objectives.

2.7 Evaluate risk management practices to determine whether the organisationЂ™s IT-related risk is identified, assessed, monitored, reported and legal studies managed. 2.8 Evaluate IT management and monitoring of controls (e.g., continuous monitoring, quality assurance [QA]) for compliance with the organisationЂ™s policies, standards and narrative essay friendships procedures. 2.9 Evaluate monitoring and reporting of IT key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine whether management receives sufficient and essay friendships timely information. 2.10 Evaluate the narrative essay friendships, organisationЂ™s business continuity plan (BCP), including alignment of the IT disaster recovery plan (DRP) with the BCP, to determine the on christine de pizan, organisationЂ™s ability to continue essential business operations during the period of an IT disruption. 2.1 Knowledge of the purpose of IT strategy, policies, standards and essay friendships procedures for an organisation and the essential elements of each 2.2 Knowledge of statement on hills elephant IT governance, management, security and essay friendships control frameworks, and legal studies related standards, guidelines and narrative practices 2.3 Knowledge of the organisational structure, roles and uni bonn dekanat dissertation responsibilities related to IT, including segregation of duties (SoD) 2.4 Knowledge of the relevant laws, regulations and industry standards affecting the organisation 2.5 Knowledge of the organisationЂ™s technology direction and IT architecture and their implications for narrative essay setting long-term strategic directions 2.6 Knowledge of the legal studies, processes for the development, implementation and maintenance of IT strategy, policies, standards and procedures 2.7 Knowledge of the narrative essay friendships, use of capability and thesis on hills elephant maturity models 2.8 Knowledge of process optimisation techniques 2.9 Knowledge of IT resource investment and allocation practices, including prioritisation criteria (e.g., portfolio management, value management, personnel management) 2.10 Knowledge of IT supplier selection, contract management, relationship management and essay friendships performance monitoring processes, including third-party outsourcing relationships 2.11 Knowledge of enterprise risk management (ERM) 2.12 Knowledge of the practices for monitoring and reporting of controls performance (e.g., continuous monitoring, quality assurance [QA]) 2.13 Knowledge of quality management and quality assurance (QA) systems 2.14 Knowledge of the statement on hills like elephant, practices for monitoring and reporting of IT performance (e.g., balanced scorecard [BSC], key performance indicators [KPIs]) 2.15 Knowledge of business impact analysis (BIA) 2.16 Knowledge of the standards and procedures for the development, maintenance and testing of the business continuity plan (BCP) 2.17 Knowledge of the procedures used to invoke and execute the business continuity plan (BCP) and return to normal operations. Domain 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%) Provide assurance that the practices for friendships the acquisition, development, testing and implementation of information systems meet the organisationЂ™s strategies and objectives. 3.1 Evaluate the studies, business case for the proposed investments in information systems acquisition, development, maintenance and subsequent retirement to narrative essay, determine whether the on homestead, business case meets business objectives. 3.2 Evaluate IT supplier selection and contract management processes to ensure that the organisationЂ™s service levels and essay friendships requisite controls are met.

3.3 Evaluate the project management framework and controls to determine whether business requirements are achieved in thesis statement like, a cost-effective manner while managing risk to the organisation. Essay Friendships. 3.4 Conduct reviews to essay on christine de pizan, determine whether a project is progressing in accordance with project plans, is adequately supported by essay, documentation, and has timely and accurate status reporting. 3.5 Evaluate controls for information systems during the requirements, acquisition, development and testing phases for compliance with the essay, organisation's policies, standards, procedures and applicable external requirements. Essay. 3.6 Evaluate the readiness of information systems for implementation and legal studies essay migration into production to determine whether project deliverables, controls and the organisation's requirements are met. 3.7 Conduct post-implementation reviews of systems to determine whether project deliverables, controls and the organisation's requirements are met.

3.1 Knowledge of benefits realisation practices, (e.g., feasibility studies, business cases, total cost of ownership [TCO], return on investment [ROI]) 3.2 Knowledge of IT acquisition and vendor management practices (e.g., evaluation and selection process, contract management, vendor risk and relationship management, escrow, software licensing), including third-party outsourcing relationships, IT suppliers and service providers. 3.3 Knowledge of project governance mechanisms (e.g., steering committee, project oversight board, project management office) 3.4 Knowledge of narrative essay friendships project management control frameworks, practices and tools 3.5 Knowledge of the risk management practices applied to projects 3.6 Knowledge of requirements analysis and statement white elephant management practices (e.g., requirements verification, traceability, gap analysis, vulnerability management, security requirements) 3.7 Knowledge of the enterprise architecture (EA) related to data, applications and technology (e.g., web-based applications, web services, n-tier applications, cloud services, virtualisation) 3.8 Knowledge of system development methodologies and friendships tools, including their strengths and weaknesses (e.g., agile development practices, prototyping, rapid application development [RAD], object-oriented design techniques, secure coding practices, system version control) 3.9 Knowledge of the control objectives and techniques that ensure the completeness, accuracy, validity and authorisation of transactions and data 3.10 Knowledge of the testing methodologies and practices related to the information system development life cycle (SDLC) 3.11 Knowledge of the configuration and release management relating to the development of information systems 3.12 Knowledge of system migration and mathew resume infrastructure deployment practices and data conversion tools, techniques and procedures. 3.13 Knowledge of narrative project success criteria and project risk 3.14 Knowledge of post-implementation review objectives and essay act practices (e.g., project closure, control implementation, benefits realisation, performance measurement) Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (20%) Provide assurance that the processes for information systems operations, maintenance and essay service management meet the organisationЂ™s strategies and elephant objectives. 4.1 Evaluate the IT service management framework and practices (internal or third party) to determine whether the essay, controls and service levels expected by legal studies, the organisation are being adhered to and whether strategic objectives are met.

4.2 Conduct periodic reviews of essay friendships information systems to narrative friendships, determine whether they continue to essay, meet the essay, organisationЂ™s objectives within the enterprise architecture (EA). Narrative Friendships. 4.3 Evaluate IT operations (e.g., job scheduling, configuration management, capacity and performance management) to determine whether they are controlled effectively and continue to support the organisationЂ™s objectives. 4.4 Evaluate IT maintenance (patches, upgrades) to determine whether they are controlled effectively and continue to support the organisationЂ™s objectives. 4.5 Evaluate database management practices to determine the integrity and thesis statement like elephant optimisation of databases. 4.6 Evaluate data quality and life cycle management to friendships, determine whether they continue to meet strategic objectives. 4.7 Evaluate problem and incident management practices to determine whether problems and incidents are prevented, detected, analysed, reported and resolved in a timely manner to support the organisation's objectives. Statement Like White Elephant. 4.8 Evaluate change and narrative release management practices to determine whether changes made to systems and dissertation applications are adequately controlled and documented.

4.9 Evaluate end-user computing to essay, determine whether the processes are effectively controlled and support the organisationЂ™s objectives. 4.10 Evaluate IT continuity and like resilience (backups/restores, disaster recovery plan [DRP]) to narrative essay, determine whether they are controlled effectively and continue to mathew resume, support the organisationЂ™s objectives. 4.1 Knowledge of service management frameworks 4.2 Knowledge of service management practices and service level management 4.3 Knowledge of the techniques for monitoring third-party performance and compliance with service agreements and regulatory requirements 4.4 Knowledge of enterprise architecture (EA) 4.5 Knowledge of the functionality of fundamental technology (e.g., hardware and network components, system software, middleware, database management systems) 4.6 Knowledge of system resiliency tools and techniques (e.g., fault-tolerant hardware, elimination of single point of essay friendships failure, clustering) 4.7 Knowledge of IT asset management, software licensing, source code management and inventory practices 4.8 Knowledge of job scheduling practices, including exception handling 4.9 Knowledge of the control techniques that ensure the integrity of system interfaces 4.10 Knowledge of essay on homestead act capacity planning and related monitoring tools and techniques 4.11 Knowledge of systems performance monitoring processes, tools and techniques (e.g., network analysers, system utilisation reports, load balancing) 4.12 Knowledge of narrative essay data backup, storage, maintenance and restoration practices 4.13 Knowledge of database management and optimisation practices 4.14 Knowledge of data quality (completeness, accuracy, integrity) and narrative essay life cycle management (aging, retention) 4.15 Knowledge of problem and incident management practices 4.16 Knowledge of change management, configuration management, release management and patch management practices 4.17 Knowledge of the operational risk and controls related to end-user computing 4.18 Knowledge of the regulatory, legal, contractual and insurance issues related to narrative essay friendships, disaster recovery 4.19 Knowledge of business impact analysis (BIA) related to disaster recovery planning 4.20 Knowledge of the development and maintenance of disaster recovery plans (DRPs) 4.21 Knowledge of the benefits and drawbacks of alternate processing sites (e.g., hot sites, warm sites, cold sites) 4.22 Knowledge of disaster recovery testing methods 4.23 Knowledge of the processes used to invoke the disaster recovery plans (DRPs) Domain 5Ђ”Protection of Information Assets(25%) Provide assurance that the organisationЂ™s policies, standards, procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and studies essay availability of information assets. 5.1 Evaluate the information security and privacy policies, standards and procedures for completeness, alignment with generally accepted practices and compliance with applicable external requirements.

5.2 Evaluate the design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting of physical and narrative essay environmental controls to determine whether information assets are adequately safeguarded. 5.3 Evaluate the legal studies, design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and friendships reporting of system and studies essay logical security controls to narrative, verify the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Essay Friendships. 5.4 Evaluate the design, implementation and narrative monitoring of the data classification processes and procedures for alignment with the essay de pizan, organisationЂ™s policies, standards, procedures and applicable external requirements. 5.5 Evaluate the narrative essay, processes and procedures used to store, retrieve, transport and essay dispose of assets to determine whether information assets are adequately safeguarded. Narrative. 5.6 Evaluate the information security program to determine its effectiveness and thesis like alignment with the narrative essay, organisationЂ™s strategies and objectives. 5.1 Knowledge of the generally accepted practices and thesis white elephant applicable external requirements (e.g., laws, regulations) related to narrative friendships, the protection of information assets 5.2 Knowledge of narrative essay friendships privacy principles 5.3 Knowledge of the techniques for the design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting of security controls 5.4 Knowledge of the physical and environmental controls and supporting practices related to the protection of information assets 5.5 Knowledge of the physical access controls for the identification, authentication and restriction of users to essay friendships, authorised facilities and hardware 5.6 Knowledge of the logical access controls for the identification, authentication and restriction of users to essay act, authorised functions and data 5.7 Knowledge of the security controls related to hardware, system software (e.g., applications, operating systems) and database management systems. 5.8 Knowledge of the risk and controls associated with virtualisation of systems 5.9 Knowledge of the risk and controls associated with the use of mobile and wireless devices, including personally owned devices (bring your own device [BYOD]) 5.10 Knowledge of voice communications security (e.g., PBX, Voice-over Internet Protocol [VoIP]) 5.11 Knowledge of network and Internet security devices, protocols and techniques 5.12 Knowledge of the narrative essay, configuration, implementation, operation and medizin dekanat maintenance of essay friendships network security controls 5.13 Knowledge of encryption-related techniques and their uses 5.14 Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) components and digital signature techniques 5.15 Knowledge of the risk and legal essay controls associated with peer-to-peer computing, instant messaging, and essay friendships web-based technologies (e.g., social networking, message boards, blogs, cloud computing) 5.16 Knowledge of the data classification standards related to the protection of information assets 5.17 Knowledge of the mathew, processes and procedures used to store, retrieve, transport and dispose of confidential information assets 5.18 Knowledge of the risk and controls associated with data leakage 5.19 Knowledge of the security risk and controls related to end-user computing 5.20 Knowledge of methods for implementing a security awareness program 5.21 Knowledge of information system attack methods and techniques 5.22 Knowledge of narrative essay prevention and detection tools and control techniques 5.23 Knowledge of mathew perry resume security testing techniques (e.g., penetration testing, vulnerability scanning) 5.24 Knowledge of the essay, processes related to monitoring and responding to security incidents (e.g., escalation procedures, emergency incident response team) 5.25 Knowledge of the processes followed in forensics investigation and on christine de pizan procedures in narrative essay, collection and preservation of the data and resume evidence (i.e., chain of custody). 5.26 Knowledge of the narrative, fraud risk factors related to essay on christine, the protection of information assets. Interested? See prices or call 080 80 800 888. You’ll sit the following exam at the Firebrand Training Centre, covered by your Certification Guarantee:

CISA Exam Duration : 4 hours Number of essay friendships questions : 150 Languages : English, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and perry resume Turkish. The CISA exam tests knowledge in narrative essay, the following CISA domains: Domain 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%) Domain 2 - Governance and Management of IT (16%) Domain 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%) Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and studies essay Service Management (20%) Domain 5 - Protection of essay friendships Information Assets (25%) Firebrand is an legal studies official delivery partner for ISACA exams. Narrative. This means you'll study for and sit your CISA exam on site with Firebrand during the accelerated course. Plus, if you don’t pass first time, you'll be covered by essay, your Certification Guarantee . Please note: The course price does not include external exam fees. You will book and pay for your exam directly with ISACA and take it during your course. Firebrand will take you through this process. In 2017, Computer-Based Testing (CBT) for the CISA, CRISC, CISM, and essay CGEIT certifications will be offered by ISACA during three testing windows of eight-week durations. Uni Bonn Medizin Dissertation. Your accelerated course will take place within one of these testing windows. Next testing window: 1 August -30 September 2017.

Exam Registration from: 1 May 2017 Final Exam Registration deadline: 22 September 2017. Not sure how to register for the exam? Call us on 080 80 800 888 for advice. Interested? See prices or call 080 80 800 888. On this accelerated CISA course, you’ll get access to friendships, official ISACA courseware: CISA Review Manual CISA Review Questions, Answers and Explanations Manual Supplement. You’ll also access additional, exclusive CISA curriculum built by Firebrand. Firebrand Training offers top-quality technical education and certification training in medizin, an all-inclusive course package specifically designed for the needs and ease of our students. We attend to narrative essay friendships, every detail so our students can focus solely on their studies and certification goals. Our Accelerated Learning Programmes include:

Intensive Hands-on Training Utilising our ( Lecture | Lab | Review ) TM Delivery Comprehensive Study Materials, Program Courseware and Self-Testing Software including MeasureUp * Fully instructor-led program with 24 hour lab access Examination vouchers ** On site testing *** Accommodation, all meals, unlimited beverages, snacks and tea / coffee **** Transportation to/from designated local railway stations Examination Passing Policy. Our instructors teach to accommodate every student's learning needs through individualised instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, and like white elephant question/answer drills. Firebrand Training has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are second-to-none. WeЂ™re currently migrating from printed to essay friendships, digital courseware. Some courseware is already available in digital, while other books remain in printed form. To find out if this course is digital, call us on 080 80 800 888. There are several benefits of easy-to-use digital courseware: downloads are immediate, and youЂ™ll always have your courseware available wherever you are. Dekanat Dissertation. You wonЂ™t need to wait for narrative essay friendships a printed book to be delivered before you start learning Ђ“ and itЂ™s better for the environment. You can choose to resume, download the courseware to your own device, or borrow one of essay ours.

Considering a Microsoft course? Always have the on hills like white, most up-to-date Microsoft digital courseware with ЂFresh EditionsЂ™. Essay Friendships. This gives you access to all versions of digital courseware Ђ“ youЂ™ll receive updates and revisions of your textbook, at mathew perry, no charge, for the life of that course. Should a student complete a Firebrand Training Program without having successfully passed all vendor examinations, the student may re-attend that program for a period of one year. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.

* Not on all courses ** Examination vouchers are not included for the following courses: PMI, GIAC, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CISSP CBK Review and CSX Practitioner Level 1,2 and 3 *** On site testing is not included for our PMI, GIAC, CSX Practitioner or ITIL Managers and Revision Certification Courses. **** Accommodation not included on essay the CISSP CBK Review Seminar. Interested? See prices or call 080 80 800 888. The CISA certification is designed to recognise information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals. You must be able to submit evidence of narrative essay friendships a minimum of five years’ information systems auditing work experience. The following can be substituted for part of the five-year work experience requirement: 1 year of information systems experience or 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of the narrative, experience requirement A 2-year of 4-year degree can be substituted for 1 or 2 years’ experience respectively A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university that enforces the ISACA-sponsored Model Curricula can be substituted for 1 year of experience A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an narrative friendships accredited university can be substituted for narrative friendships 1 year of experience. Work experience must be gained within the 10-year period before the essay, application date for your certification, or within five years from the date of initially passing the examination. Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites?

DonЂ™t worry - weЂ™ll discuss your technical background, experience and narrative qualifications to determine whether this accelerated course suits you. Just call us on 080 80 800 888 and thesis statement speak to one of our enrolment consultants. Firebrand is an immersive environment and requires commitment. Narrative Essay. Some prerequisites are simply guidelines; you may find your unique experience, attitude and determination enables you to succeed on your accelerated course. Interested? See prices or call 080 80 800 888. As an approved training partner of major certification organizations, such as ICS2 and ISACA, global leaders in security programs, and vendors like Microsoft, Firebrand are ideally placed to satisfy most training requirements in comfortable easily accessible facilities. And because of this relationship they have access to like, the very best instructors whose knowledge expertise and real world experience is second to none. Tony Richardson, Octree - ISACA CISA Certification (4 days) 23/11/2009 to 25/11/2009. For further information about Firebrand Training contact us on 080 80 800 888 or info@firebrandtraining.co.uk. Copyright 2001 - 2016.

Firebrand Training is narrative friendships a registered trademark. All other names and terms are trademarks or registered trademarks of essay act their respective companies. PRINCE2®, ITIL®, MSP®, M_O_R®, P3O®, MoP® og MoV® are Registered Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited. CAPM® and PMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Don't miss your chance to get every certification you've ever wanted, for free! Enter now for your chance to win this prize - worth over narrative essay £1million. Registering to take part in the ЂњFree Training For LifeЂќ competition constitutes full acceptance of the on homestead act, Terms and narrative friendships Conditions herewith.

The prize of Free Training For Life is for The Winner's lifetime only. The Winner cannot transfer the prize to another person or send someone else to attend in their place. There is no alternative to this prize. The competition will run from 00:01 GMT, Monday 13 th March 2017 until 23:59 GMT, Sunday 11 th March 2018. One Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries. We will use the email and phone number provided to try and reach The Winner.

If The Winner fails to respond by 17:30 GMT, Monday 19 th March 2018 then we will select a new Winner. The Winner will be announced at 13:00 GMT, Friday 30 th March 2018. It is legal studies essay The Winner's responsibility to ensure their email and phone number are valid and friendships that emails from Firebrand do not enter their junk folder. It is The Winner's responsibility to ensure that if they are attempting to contact us to accept the prize they ensure that their email and or phone calls are successful. Firebrand will not be responsible for successfully establishing or receiving communicating with or from The Winner. We will make all reasonable endeavours to make and receive contact. Upon entering the competition you will be sent a link to confirm your entry via email. On Christine De Pizan. In order to be eligible for the prize draw you must confirm your entry by 23:59 GMT, Sunday 11th March 2018. It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that their email is valid and that emails from Firebrand do not enter their junk folder. The Winner must be no younger than 16 years old on Sunday 11 th March 2018. If The Winner has purchased and attended a course(s) between Monday 13 th March 2017 and Sunday 11 th March 2018, we will reimburse their course fees after theyЂ™re announced as The Winner.

Entry to narrative essay, the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified. Entrants can increase their chances of winning by sharing their unique URL. Every subsequent entry where this URL has been used will grant the original entrant an extra ten tickets in the draw. Uni Bonn Medizin Dekanat Dissertation. The Winner can attend any scheduled courses at any Firebrand location anywhere in the world. Remember the courses we offer today and where we offer them will change over narrative essay The Winner's lifetime. Firebrand might have more or less of either courses or locations. We don't guarantee what we will offer in the future or where we will offer courses. Firebrand may cease to exist in its current form. We can't predict the future and therefore cannot guarantee whether we will be here for essay friendships the entire lifetime of The Winner.

There will be no compensation paid or liability incurred under any circumstance. For the first time The Winner attends any course the only expense they incur will be their costs associated with preparing for or travelling to essay, the training centre they have chosen to take the course at. These expenses are The Winner's responsibility, for instance but not limited to: travelling, visas etc. The Winner may attend each course once totally free, if they need/want to uni bonn dekanat dissertation, return all Firebrand will ask them to pay is narrative essay friendships any incidental expenses which are typically accommodation and exam fees. We will specify what these expenses are before you return to a course.

We will work with The Winner to make sure they are suitable to attend courses and recommend a different introductory program so you can work towards attending more in depth subjects if we determine they are not ready to attend a course they have chosen. All of Firebrand's normal Terms and Conditions apply. http://www.firebrandtraining.co.uk/terms-and-conditions No employee or family member of Firebrand or any associated companies may enter. To be eligible for mathew this competition you must be a legal resident of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, The Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in narrative essay, to. Firebrand complies with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on entrants' details to any third party without their prior consent. Firebrand Training reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification.

Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also applies to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not. The promoter is uni bonn medizin dissertation Firebrand Training Ltd, registered office, 308 Regent Street, London W1B 3AT Ђ“ Registered in England and Wales with Registered Number 04097204. Friendships. Errors and Omissions Excepted. Acceptance of essay on christine de pizan these Terms and Conditions allows Firebrand Training to use The Winner's name and/or image and any associated properties, e.g. recorded and live interviews etc., in essay, any future promotional or advertising activity in relation to the Free Training For Life Competition. Essay. By entering this competition The Winner agrees to participate in case studies, interviews, press and news briefings and narrative essay friendships any other promotional activity that Firebrand participates in.

Force Majeure Ђ“ no liability will be accepted for circumstances beyond the direct control of, Firebrand Training (or any other partner within the promotion) which may result in the cancellation or postponement of the essay, competition, or the competition will be declared void and the prize forfeited. Similarly, Firebrand Training and narrative essay friendships its co-promoters or agents reserve the right to declare the on hills like white elephant, competition void at any stage without notice or explanation Ђ“ all claims by any entrant will be forfeited. FALSIFICATION OF INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY ELEMENT OF THE PROMOTION OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION. THIS APPLIES TO POST-PROMOTION, ANY PRIZES BEING RECLAIMABLE SHOULD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BE BREACHED.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Friendship narrative essay | My Hotel Yerevan

Investing The Hard Way: Why IGT CEO Patti Hart Has Got To Go. Last week I noted the negative impact that poor management can have on publicly traded companies and their share prices. But in discussing the collapses in stocks like Zynga (ZNGA), Caesars Entertainment (CZR), and Groupon (GRPN) – falls that were, at least in some part led by management – I only listed stocks that investors should have avoided in narrative essay, the past, as opposed to pointing out essay, which stocks investors should avoid going forward. Of course, it is essay friendships easier to recognize poor management in retrospect. But right now, there is one stock that gambling investors should avoid almost solely due to management issues: International Game Technology (IGT). Mathew. My choice of narrative IGT might seem surprising; at first glance, the tenure of uni bonn medizin CEO Patti Hart appears to be a moderate success. Indeed, IGT’s stock price has risen nearly 35 percent since her arrival in April 2009, and adjusted earnings have risen modestly under her tenure amid a highly competitive industry and a still-dormant economy. But note Hart’s first day: April 1, 2009, when the stock market was just rebounding from its lows following the friendships financial crisis.

IGT’s 35 percent gain pales in mathew resume, comparison to the nearly 120 percent gain posted by the Market Vectors Gaming ETF (BJK), comprised of 47 gambling stocks worldwide; the 150 percent rise by competitor Bally Technologies (BYI); or the 12-fold share price growth at narrative essay friendships, Las Vegas Sands (LVS). In fact, IGT’s share price is resume actually down 40 percent over narrative essay, the last three years; its gain under Hart’s tenure comes solely from a strong jump in Hart’s first two months on the job, while the CEO was still adjusting to legal essay, her new position. It’s not hard to see why; IGT may still be the essay world’s largest slot machine manufacturer, but even its supporters would be hard-pressed to argue it’s firing on all cylinders right now. Bally and upstart Multimedia Games (MGAM) are clearly out-performing IGT, whose market share has been halved since 2004. But beyond the medizin dekanat shrinking share and friendships, sluggish performance, the uni bonn key reason to narrative friendships, avoid IGT is Hart, a leader whose performance as CEO simply should not inspire any confidence. Hart opened the year by acquiring social game developer Double Down Interactive in a $500 million deal. Analysts at the time were critical of the deal and its price tag; months later, Union Gaming analyst Bill Lerner told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the acquisition was likely responsible for a more than 25% percent drop in studies essay, IGT stock price over the summer, noting that the acquisition was “dilutive toward earnings.” But in an interview with the narrative essay paper last month, Hart defended the purchase, telling columnist Howard Stutz “at some point…it will be the resume best investment we ever made.” Her reasoning for that optimism was questionable – at narrative friendships, best.

Hart excitedly noted that management turnover in the Seattle headquarters of essay Double Down had been “almost zero” since the acquisition. “That’s almost unheard of in IGT deals,” she added. But in acquiring Double Down, IGT promised some $85 million in retention payments over two years to friendships, a company, that according to multiple sources, had only uni bonn dekanat, 80 employees at narrative, the time of acquisition. Thus, Hart is essay on christine bragging that IGT maintained Double Down’s staff by essay, paying them an average of over one million dollars each over two years, a figure that is likely also “unheard of” in deals at IGT – or anywhere else. With that kind of incentive, the narrative friendships only surprise in the retention figures is the “almost” in “almost zero.” Hart defended the narrative friendships steep price tag as well. “People were shocked by the sticker price,” she admitted. “It’s a big sticker price, but that’s what it takes to play.” That’s not necessarily true. Medizin Dekanat Dissertation. bwin.Party has created its own social gaming unit an estimated cost of $50 million, 10% of what IGT paid for Double Down. Indeed, bwin.Party Digital Entertainment (BPTY) co-CEO Norbert Teufelberger said on a conference call in April that Double Down offered “an inferior product and software,” going on to criticize the narrative essay generally inflated valuations in social gaming at the time. In IGT’s third quarter conference call, Hart discussed the bright future prospects for the Double Down-centered interactive division, specifically citing the “continued repurposing” of IGT proprietary games such as Da Vinci Diamonds for thesis statement like white, the Double Down casino. But that begs the question: why did IGT need to spend half a billion dollars when it had already developed the essay games that will eventually dominate the Double Down product line? Meanwhile, monthly users for Double Down dropped from Q2 to uni bonn, Q3, though bookings per user rose from 25 cents to 24 cents.

That hardly represents the “rapid user and revenue growth” promised when the acquisition was announced. And if any question remains about the $500 million purchase price for Double Down, consider the fate of the largest social gaming developer, Zynga. On the conference call discussing the essay friendships Double Down acquisition, both Hart and CFO Patrick Cavanaugh justified the half-billion dollar price tag by pointing to Zynga’s valuation. But after its long fall, Zynga’s market capitalization is now about $1.78 billion. The company has $1.43 billion in uni bonn dekanat, cash and investments, net of long-term debt and liabilities, meaning its enterprise value – the value placed on narrative friendships its operating business by the market – is about $350 million. Elephant. Zynga has trailing twelve-month net revenues of $1.27 billion; Double Down in Q3, based on information in IGT’s earnings release, created somewhere in the range of narrative essay friendships $33 milion in thesis statement like elephant, net revenue. (The company did not disclose the exact figure.) As such, Double Down is at an annual run rate of $130 million or so in sales – barely one-tenth of Zynga’s revenue over the past year. According to essay, the Review-Journal, data from Facebook (FB)’s App Center shows that Double Down Casino has 4.8 million users; some 15 percent of the uni bonn dekanat 32 million-strong user base for essay, Zynga’s Hold ‘Em Poker app. And yet, IGT paid nearly 50% more for Double Down than the market currently values Zynga’s operating business. Clearly, IGT overpaid for mathew, Double Down. To be fair, Hart’s public optimism on the deal is narrative essay friendships somewhat understandable; there is still the possibility that IGT’s interactive division will grow and the Double Down acquisition will seem more reasonable in hindsight. IGT backers would surely argue that it’s far too early to admit defeat – or even to admit that IGT got the narrative friendships raw end of the deal.

It’s also worth noting that IGT’s market capitalization has dropped by $1 billion since the purchase was announced, meaning that much of the friendships negative sentiment toward the acquisition has been priced in to the stock by now. But of course, Double Down wasn’t Hart’s first major buy; that was Entraction , bought for $115 million in May 2011. Mathew Resume. At the time, Hart said the acquisition of the essay Swedish poker network “advances IGT’s position in statement like elephant, legalized interactive gaming markets” and narrative, “will drive enhanced value for our global customers.” Sixteen months later, Entraction was shut down. In a telephone interview with Bloomberg, Hart noted that European iGaming had “shifted from dot-com to dot-country,” crushing profits in the unit. But as our own Jamie Hinks noted, two key markets – France and Italy – “had already either moved over or were in the process of doing so before IGT acquired Entraction.” And the medizin dissertation continued regulatory uncertainty in Europe, including the effects of high taxes and the common contradiction of narrative friendships national and EU policies, had been well-known long before IGT’s Entraction purchase. Hart’s failure to foresee those difficulties in narrative friendships, the Entraction purchase means investors should question her optimism about Double Down’s future. To be blunt, there are clear questions of competence surrounding Hart’s leadership. Those questions came into national view earlier this year, when then-Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Scott Thompson came under fire for falsifying his resume to include a computer science degree.

Within days, Thompson resigned, after just four months on narrative friendships the job. The head of the search committee that hired Thompson was none other than Patti Hart, whose group offered Thompson a pay package worth as much as $27 million annually, according to the Los Angeles Times, yet never vetted his credentials. (Thompson’s alma mater Stonehill College didn’t even have a computer science department at the time of his enrollment.) Hart herself resigned amidst the scandal, in part because he was revealed that she, too, had inflated her own credentials. Sources told All Things D that it was the IGT board that asked her to narrative, leave the narrative essay friendships Yahoo! board to, you know, “focus on mathew perry resume the company she actually runs.” Perhaps the board should have simply asked Hart to stay over at Yahoo! For if there was any doubt that Hart was incapable of properly managing IGT, it was erased over narrative essay friendships, the summer. In mid-June, IGT announced a $1 billion stock repurchase, including a $400 million “accelerated” stock buyback. The shares jumped 14 percent on the news, though I cautioned that investors should remain skeptical toward the stock and its seemingly overwrought jump. Six weeks later, IGT reported disastrous third quarter earnings, and the stock – the same stock Hart had spent $400 million of essay on homestead shareholder cash to narrative essay friendships, repurchase as quickly as possible – fell 20 percent. I questioned the decision in my third quarter review two weeks ago, but it’s worth emphasizing the sheer insanity of IGT’s repurchase timing. Uni Bonn Dissertation. When the friendships repurchase was announced, there were barely more than two weeks left in the fiscal second quarter. Hart and IGT management simply had to medizin, know the narrative essay friendships quarter would disappoint Wall Street.

Wall Street analyst estimates are widely reported, and one would think that IGT was well aware, with only 16 days left in the quarter, that its results would come in below expectations, and its stock would fall. Hart’s decision to not only buy back shares ahead of the earnings release, but to do so on an accelerated basis, is simply dumbfounding. In fact, on the post-earnings conference call with analysts, the very first question asked referenced the “curious” timing of the buyback. After CFO John Vandemore noted that the company “tend(s) to manage the business on an annual basis,” Hart chimed in mathew perry, with an answer that was nothing short of delusional. Essay. She opened by arguing that “we don’t see the perry resume quarter as having missed on narrative every item as you’ve indicated.”

It’s worth pointing out here that IGT in the quarter reported earnings of 23 cents per share, adjusted for one-time costs related to the Double Down acquisition, while the Wall Street consensus estimate was 29 cents per share. Revenues were projected by analysts at $564 million; IGT reported sales of $532.8 million. For a company like IGT , with a relatively stable operating history, substantial market share, and over 20 analysts providing detailed coverage of the business, the magnitude of the earnings and revenue misses was simply stunning. Indeed, the 20 percent drop caused by the miss is mathew exceedingly rare for a company of narrative IGT’s size; that quarter was one of the worst in IGT’s history, and resulted in perry, one of the biggest single-day plunges in essay, the gambling sector this year. And yet, Hart seemed to essay on homestead act, be arguing that the quarter wasn’t that bad, going on to add that “we had very strong revenue growth in the quarter.” That statement is narrative friendships simply untrue; revenue grew 9 percent in studies, the quarter, compared to 15 percent at Bally and 21 percent at Multimedia Games. But nearly all of that growth was purchased from Double Down; excluding growth in interactive, revenue growth in the quarter was less than 2 percent year-over-year. That is not “strong revenue growth” by any measure. Hart wrapped up her defense by echoing her CFO’s long-term focus, noting that “when we deploy capital, we look at friendships, a much longer time frame than just one month or two.” That’s a commendable goal; but having a long-term focus doesn’t mean the CEO has to resume, ignore the clear likelihood of essay friendships a short-term loss. Narrative Friendships. There was simply no reason that the $400 million accelerated repurchase had to be executed in June; indeed, with the likelihood of a weak quarter coming up, there was no reason for the repurchase to narrative essay friendships, be accelerated at all.

If Hart truly had the medizin dekanat long-term focus she claims, she could have announced a standard $1 billion repurchase authorization, then used the expected weakness post-earnings to opportunistically pick up IGT shares on the cheap. Hart simply appears out of touch with her business, and overmatched as a CEO. In her three-plus years at the head of IGT, literally every major decision she has made has backfired on her company. In last week’s piece on management, I noted that investors must trust the CEOs of the stocks they own to narrative essay, be careful, cautious, and responsible stewards of their hard-earned capital. Friendships. Unfortunately for IGT shareholders, Patti Hart has proven that she does not deserve that trust.

views and opinions expressed are those of the essay friendships author and mathew resume, do not necessarily reflect those of CalvinAyre .com. Join the discussion. 888 Holdings shares dip as co-founder’s family sells out. Caesars restructuring gets final gaming regulatory okay. September 28, 2017. Caesars punts on WeChat Pay to win over Chinese gamblers in Las Vegas. Zynga posts rare profit as social slots enjoy record monetization. Report: Caesars to run ASF’s Gold Coast casino operations. The CalvinAyre.com media group is based in Antigua in the West Indies with teams in London, Manila and essay, Vancouver covering the global gambling industry.

Along with ensuring fair coverage of the gambling industry we highlight the great work of the Calvin Ayre Foundation.

Essay Writing Service -
Narrative essay for friendship

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. There's a persistent myth about the SAT Essay: the idea that you can't prepare content because you don't see the essay, prompt until the day of the on christine, test. This is a myth because, in order to essay, be standardized, the test has to require the same complexity of argument in every SAT essay question: yes or no, this or that, what causes what. And since all these arguments are very simple, almost every SAT essay argument can be boiled down to one of the essay friendships, 6 we list here . In addition to that, though, we also explain how to essay, argue each one, and legal studies essay, give you sample support for both sides of every argument. Friendships? Read on for the inside scoop on this important aspect of the SAT. SAT Essay prompts are unlike any other writing assignment. The questions are extremely general, asking things like is the world changing for the better, but they only ever require a very simplistic thesis statement about a complex idea. There are, for example, many ways in which the world is and is not changing for the better. The most accurate answer would have to be yes AND no, but that's the opposite essay, of what you should say on the SAT.

Because on the SAT Essay, simplicity and clarity is the narrative, name of the game . You are expected to make a broad, definitive statement about essay what people 'should' do or whether something is possible. You don't have to believe it, you just have to friendships, present a few examples (between one and three) that can show why your statement is correct. Narrative Essay Friendships? In this way, the SAT Essay is easier than most students think. All of the essay questions in this article are taken from real SATs or College Board prep materials. We've categorized them not by their content--for example, success or personality--but rather by their reasoning . This is narrative friendships because the logic of the question, not its content, is essay on christine what determines the essay friendships, best argument on which to build your essay. For each type of SAT essay question below, we give you 3 sample prompts similar to what you'll run into, and a breakdown of on hills white elephant, how to argue either side of essay friendships, any SAT essay question of that type. You'll get detailed SAT essay examples that guide you through how to construct an argument.

SAT Essay Prompt Type 1: Discuss what people should do. This type of SAT essay question lends itself to many different kinds of examples. Anything that involves people and their choices is fair game. See the perry, diagram below for more information on how this works. be valued according to essay, their capabilities rather than their achievements? weight all opinions equally, or place more weight on informed opinions? always value new things, ideas, or values over mathew, older ones? Step 1 : Pick a side. Yes, people should always value new things, ideas, or values over older ones, or no, people should not always value new things, ideas, or values over older ones. Essay? Step 2 : Consider what would logically support your statement (see green boxes for a breakdown of the types of support you should use). For example, if you argue Yes, people should value new things as your thesis, you can give evidence of a time when people valued new things and it turned out statement like white elephant, well, or of a time when people didn't value innovation and it turned out poorly.

Step 3 : Quickly think of essay friendships, 1-3 real-world or literary examples that fit the criteria in Step 2 (see blue boxes for ideas). To support the Yes thesis with evidence of when people valued new things with success, we could talk about Civil Rights in essay, the United States, the Industrial Revolution, FDR's new deal, or any other example dealign with positive innovation. We could also discuss evidence where refusal to accept new things turned out poorly, like fear of vaccinations and Galileo being excommunicated for his (true) scientific beliefs. SAT Essay Prompt Type 2: Discuss which of two things is better. These questions can be fodder for narrative friendships, 12-scoring essays because they can be answered so simply: this thing is better than that thing. De Pizan? Then you just have to think of 1-3 examples in essay friendships, which that thing worked and/or in which the other thing didn't work. See the thesis on hills like white elephant, diagram below for more information on how this can be done. to essay, take an on christine de pizan, idealistic approach or a practical approach? to do fulfilling or high-paying work? to use cooperation or competition to achieve success?

Step 1 : Pick a side. It is better to use cooperation to achieve success, or it is better to use competition to achieve success. Step 2 : Consider what would logically support your statement (see green boxes for a breakdown of the types of support you should use). Similar to Prompt Type 1 above, in this case you can use evidence that supports your thesis, or argues against narrative friendships, the opposite thesis. For example, if you write that Cooperation is better to achieve success, you can use evidence on a time when cooperation led to success, or when competition led to failure. Step 3 : Quickly think of 1-3 real-life or literary examples that fit the criteria in Step 2 (blue boxes). Following our cooperation is on hills like white better thesis, we can talk about when people cooperated to great success - like the Civil Rights movement, or Abraham Lincoln's cabinet during the essay friendships, Civil War.

We could also discuss how competition is inferior through examples like the subprime mortgage crisis of 2008, or the North Korea vs South Korea standoff. SAT Essay Prompt Type 3: Support or refute counterintuitive statements. These can be the toughest SAT essay prompts--if you don't know how to mathew perry resume, tackle them. The easiest way to really knock this essay type out of the park is to say yes, it is narrative friendships possible, and then think of an example. The other side--no, it isn't possible--is harder to logically prove , but it can be done. See the diagram below for more information on how this works. Is it possible for…. deception to mathew perry, have good results? working to reach an objective to narrative essay, be valuable even if the thesis on hills like white elephant, objective is not reached? any obstacle to be turned into something beneficial? Step 1 : Pick a side. Yes, it is narrative possible for any obstacle to be turned into something beneficial, or no, it is not possible for any obstacle to be turned into something beneficial. Step 2 : Consider what would logically support your statement (see green boxes for a breakdown of the types of essay de pizan, support you should use).

Unlike the two prompt types above, this one is more simplistic - just find evidence that can support your thesis in a straightforward way. If you write No, it's not possible for any obstacle to be turned into something beneficial, you just need to find evidence for when obstacles exist but don't lead to anything helpful. Step 3 : Quickly think of 1-3 real-life or literary examples that fit the criteria in Step 2 (see blue boxes). Narrative? To support the No thesis, we could use the example of how gender discrimination against women and income inequality has caused far more harm than the good it has caused. SAT Essay Prompt Type 4: Cause and effect. These can be logically complicated, depending on which side you choose. If you say x is the result of y , then you just have to think of 1-3 examples that illustrate it.

If you choose the other side, though, then you have a harder logical task in statement white, front of you--your examples have to essay, fit a much narrower definition to make sense. Essay? See the diagram below for more information on how this works. Is __ the result of __? Is a successful community the result of individuals sacrificing their personal goals? Is accomplishment the result of freedom to do things one's own way? Is learning the narrative essay friendships, result of experiencing difficulties?

Step 1 : Pick a side. Yes, learning is the result of experiencing difficulties, or no, learning is not the result of experiencing difficulties. Resume? Step 2 : Consider what would logically support your statement (see green boxes for a breakdown of the types of support you should use). Narrative Friendships? For example, if our thesis is Yes, learning is the result of experiencing difficulties, we can either argue with evidence of narrative, a time when learning IS the result of difficulty, or when a lack of difficulty led to an absence of learning. Both types of evidence support your thesis. Step 3 : Quickly think of 1-3 real-life or literary examples that fit the criteria in friendships, Step 2 (see blue boxes). For our Yes thesis, we could talk about how the difficulty of unmanageable healthcare costs in the USA led to learning and on christine, the Affordable Care Act. We could also use the narrative essay, other type of evidence and talk about how Jay Gatsby's lack of difficulty in having immense wealth led to poor learning about what really makes him happy. SAT Essay Prompt Type 5: Generalize about the state of the essay, world.

These kinds of SAT essay prompts are so open-ended that they lend themselves to essay friendships, all kinds of examples and interpretations. But for this same reason, they can be overwhelming and narrative essay, confusing. See the diagram below for more information on how this works. What is the modern world like? Is the world more in need of creativity now more than ever? Is the world actually harder to understand due to the abundance of information now available? Is the world changing in a positive way?

Step 1 : Pick a side. Narrative? Yes, the world is changing in a positive way, or no, the world is essay act not changing in a positive way. Essay? Step 2 : Consider what would logically support your statement (see green boxes for a breakdown of the essay on homestead, types of support you should use). Let's consider the Yes thesis. We can use evidence that problems in the past that are being solved today, or innovations today that didn't previously exist. Step 3 : Quickly think of 1-3 real-life or literary examples that fit the criteria in Step 2 (see blue boxes). Narrative? To support our Yes thesis, we can find examples of problems that are better now - women's rights, slavery, and reduced violence. We can also discuss recent innovations that dramatically improve quality of life, like the Internet and widespread access to education. SAT Essay Prompt Type 6: Generalize about people. Essay? Much like the state of the world questions, these can be supported by almost anything, but can also get away from essay, you if you're not careful.

See the essay on homestead act, diagram below for some ideas of how to manage these prompts. What are people like? Do people underestimate the value of community due to our culture of individualism? Are people defined by their occupations? Do people learn from the narrative friendships, past? Step 1 : Pick a side. Yes, people learn from the essay on homestead act, past, or no, people do not learn from the essay, past.

Step 2 : Consider what would logically support your statement (see green boxes for a breakdown of the types of support you should use). Let's consider the No thesis that people don't learn from the past - we would have to find an example of when someone repeated a mistake that they could have avoided from history. Step 3 : Quickly think of 1-3 real-life or literary examples that fit the legal essay, criteria in Step 2 (see blue boxes). Narrative Friendships? A great example to use for our No thesis is comparing Hitler and Germany to Napoleon. In 1812, Napoleon fought a war on multiple fronts, fighting the Spanish army and mathew perry, the Russian Empire simultaneously. This led to a drastic dilution of focus and led to his defeat. A century later in World War 2, Hitler fought on friendships two fronts as well, facing the Allies in Europe and Russia at the same time. He too was defeated through this mistake. Now that you know the basic types of SAT essay prompts and the types of arguments they require, what can you do with this information? A few different things: one is to practice with these questions, thinking of one or two examples to support at act, least one answer to each question. We've written a guide to 6 SAT essay examples you can use to friendships, answer nearly every prompt.

Another is to take a look at on christine, our comprehensive SAT essay prompts article, which gives you lots more questions to friendships, think about answering and supporting with the arguments above. Finally, make sure you read our 15 SAT essay tips to know how to get an edge on the essay. Want to get serious about improving your SAT score? We have the leading online SAT prep program that will raise your score by 240+ points, guaranteed . Essay De Pizan? Exclusive to our program, we have an expert SAT instructor grade each of narrative, your SAT essays and give you customized feedback on on homestead act how to improve your score. This can mean an instant jump of 80 points on the Writing section alone. Check out our 5-day free trial and friendships, sign up for free: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article! Laura has over a decade of teaching experience at leading universities and scored a perfect score on the SAT. You should definitely follow us on social media.

You'll get updates on our latest articles right on your feed. Follow us on all 3 of our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on studies essay Each SAT Section: Series: How to narrative essay friendships, Get to 600 on act Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section: Our hand-selected experts help you in narrative essay friendships, a variety of other topics! Looking for Graduate School Test Prep? Check out like white elephant, our top-rated graduate blogs here: Get the latest articles and narrative essay, test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2017. All rights reserved.

SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination Board TM does not endorse, nor is essay it affiliated in friendships, any way with the owner or any content of this site.

Buy Essay Online -
Example of Narrative Essay About Friendship | Cram

Essay: Genesis PM – Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT and PESTEL. In today’s era, the management environment is more complex and organisations continually have to narrative friendships face new challenges and adapt to studies essay the latest changes. In order to cope and survive, it is vital for essay, Genesis PM to review its existing objectives, goal and strategies. With a view to becoming more effective and efficient, the organisation should devise new frameworks for coordinating its internal and external environment. 2.0 Introduction and Context.

Since it inception in 1991, Genesis PM; a contracting company located in Port-Louis, Mauritius has been building featured residential and commercial spaces around the legal studies essay, country. Our driving force has always been our exceptional craftsmanship and essay friendships, expertise. At Genesis PM, we view the construction process as a partnership between clients, architects, and contractors and have proven that this approach leads to higher efficiency, superior product, and a rewarding process throughout the project. At present, we are a team of 186 experienced staffs who lucratively combine detail oriented construction and project management into every aspect of legal our projects. The below table indicates a detailed breakdown of our 186 staffs. Details Age Group Total. Managers / Head of Departments 25-58 10. Subordinates 20-50 16.

Front Line Officers 20-30 5. Attendants 25-50 5. Quantity Surveyors 25-45 10. Builders 20-50 65. Manual workers 20-45 75. 2.1 Mission and essay, Vision Statement. To be a paramount provider of high quality construction services at competitive prices for the benefits of legal essay our clients by ensuring safe deliveries of projects.

To be the world’s most efficient Contractor by constantly innovating and operating in an ethical way. 3.1. Industry Environment – The Microenvironment. The internal environment of narrative business can be narrowly described as the internal factors that managers can influence. The microenvironment is essay on christine de pizan, best described by the Porter’s Five Forces Model after Michael Porter(1980).The model measures Industry attractiveness by analysing the relative power of buyers, suppliers, competitors (current and potential) and threat from substitutes. The industry refers to a group of firms offering products or services that are perceived to be close substitutes for each other. The firm in a given industry use a particular competence, technology, product or service to satisfy customer needs.

According to Porter (1980), the stronger any of the forces mentioned above, the more limited is the ability of the company to reap greater profit or achieve a better market share. Therefore a strong competitive force can be regarded as a Threat. Conversely, a weak competitive force can be viewed as an narrative, Opportunity. Porter’s Five Forces Model (PFF Model) Source: Hill.

C. Perry Resume! W. L. Essay Friendships! Jones. G. R, Strategic Management Theory, 1995. 3.1.1. Potential Competitors. There are companies which are not currently competing in the industry, but have the potential to do so in future. In order to reduce the threat of potential competitors, the managers will have to emphasise on the following tactics: 1) Erect Barriers to Entry: Erecting Entry Barriers in on homestead, the industry implies that if any company wishes to join the industry, it will have to incur significant costs.

One of the various Barriers to Entry is Research Development costs. Surpassing Genesis PM can be difficult as we have advances in Research 2) Establish Brand Loyalty: ‘If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand’ (Howard Schultz). Narrative Essay! Any competitor will find it either too difficult or too costly to break down well anchored consumer preferences. Genesis PM managed to develop a level of on homestead loyalty among their customers which new competitors will find almost impossible to get any significant share. 3) Develop absolute Cost Advantages: Genesis PM has developed cost advantage through optimally engineered production techniques and from supplier relationships. These include tight control on costs of inputs such as raw-materials, labour, debt finance (e.g. competitively negotiated interest rates) and so on. 4) Benefit from Economies of essay friendships Scale:

These are also cost advantages but are associated with company size and mass production of a standard output. Essay On Homestead Act! Genesis PM is benefiting from bulk discount in purchase of friendships inputs. We are in on homestead act, a position to spread our fixed costs over a larger volume. 3.1.2. Rivalry among established companies. The fact that rivalry in narrative essay, the industry is strong, profitability of the industry as a whole is being affected. On Hills Like Elephant! Competitive actions such as price wars, advertising battles, aggressive sales promotion campaigns and providing warranties have been formed.

The factors behind such rivalry are: Due to narrative essay the large number of equally powerful competitors, competition is more intense. The market has observed the formation of cartels which are collaboratively setting prices to the detriment of the customer. (b)Growth rate of the market: The market grows continuously, all competitors benefit from growth in total demand. However, due to recession, we have observed an absence of growth, thus, firms are growing market share by snatching same from competitors.

Though there is much economic turmoil, many companies persist to on christine remain in essay, the industry when returns are declining. This can be due to a number of factors like, emotional attachments, economic or strategic reasons. 3.1.3 Power of buyers. Buyers typically want better quality products and services at a lower price. They usually show bargaining power by threatening to shift to another supplier. If they can get what they want, they will force down profitability in the industry. However, the fact that there are many institutional (large) buyers who buy in large quantities and demand bulk discounts, buyers have less bargaining power.

Supply industries are not dependent on buyer as they do not produce customised products that other customers will not buy. Statement On Hills Like White Elephant! Customers will not easily switch between buyers. 3.1.4. Friendships! Power of suppliers. Suppliers usually influence the firm’s profitability by exerting pressure for higher prices.

They are still more powerful if they can unilaterally increase their prices and impose their quality on the company. The suppliers are powerful for the following reasons: – The supplier’s product is of vital importance for Genesis PM and cannot be better sourced elsewhere or substituted for (Cement, bricks and so on). – The suppliers have many buyers. – Many suppliers can easily resort to vertical integration and become competitors. 3.1.5. Threat of substitute Products.

The products and services of the industry are not likely to have substitutes produced by a different industry and which proves to be strength for the company. Based on thesis statement white elephant, the above analysis, Genesis PM can overcome the friendships, apparent weaknesses by thesis statement like, keeping track of changes in the competitive environment (e.g. any innovation from narrative friendships rivals) and adjust accordingly. 3.2. Resume! Analysis of the External Environment – The Macro environment. Genesis PM also exists within a broader environment that strongly influences its capacity to survive and grow, both nationally and internationally. The Managers have to account for essay, this external environment in their planning to ensure that, beyond reasonable uncertainty, plans are realistic and achievable.

The purpose of studying the environment in strategy is to perry resume achieve a fit between the firm’s internal resources and capabilities and its external environment. Variably described as the PEST or PESTEL or PESTLE Model, the macro environment is conveniently divided into a series of influencing factors. Unlike the internal environment, the organization has little or no control over these strictly external factors. We shall consider external business environment within the narrative essay, PEST framework. The other elements in PESTEL will also be dealt with, the legal aspects being treated in the Political and the Natural Environment (Ecology) aspects will be dealt with as they arise in the other areas of the PEST framework. External forces can be broadly categorised as: – Political( government policy related and legal forces) – Social, cultural and environmental forces.

In order to survive and grow, Genesis PM have to recognize and take advantage of statement on hills like elephant external opportunities as well as identify and consider threats when developing strategies. 3.2.1. Political, Governmental and narrative friendships, Legal Forces. Following the recent general elections, the legal, current political environment is changing causing some instability. The legal frameworks and government policies might be subject to change as well. Essay Friendships! Many important projects depend heavily on government contracts.

3.2.2 Economic Forces. The state of the economy has impacted on Genesis PM. Due to the recession, we are forced to lay more emphasis on on hills like elephant, cost effectiveness and survival, and less on the welfare of narrative essay our people and overall quality. 3.2.3 Socio-cultural, Demographic and Environmental Forces. Social change refers to changes in the nature, attitudes and behaviours of essay on homestead people in a given community. Being a developing country, people are more educated and have access to various facilities. People are more open and less change resistant. People are now more concerned about environmental issues and are always keen to reduce their carbon footprints for the betterment of the world. 3.2.4 Technological Forces. In business, technology does not refer to mere’gadgets’.

It concerns three main things and friendships, their interactions, namely: equipment, use of that equipment in conjunction with other equipment and the organisation of people and essay act, teams to make productive use of the equipment. The strategic importance of technology therefore does not only lie in the equipment solely, but on the existing infrastructure and the people. The business operations in Mauritius are currently being revolutionised by high technology innovations such as robotics, fibre optics and wireless internet connectivity and satellite communications. Narrative Friendships! These enable amongst others, e-marketing, e-commerce, electronic funds transfer and space communications. Technological developments will dramatically influence the way products and services are designed and manufactured (computer aided design) and the way they are distributed and sold (e-marketing). They can ‘create’ new markets and change competitive cost positions in the industry, sometimes in essay, a disruptive manner. 4.0 SWOT Analysis. According to Jauch Glueck (1998), management performs internal analysis and diagnosis to identify clearly the current strengths and weaknesses of the firm. Management also examines the most probable future strengths and weaknesses. As for the external audit, it was required to identify opportunities and essay, anticipate potential threats. Based on statement on hills white elephant, the internal and narrative friendships, external scanning, the following SWOT analysis has been derived;

1. High Barriers to entry. 2. Brand loyalty. 3. Cost Advantage. 4. Essay! Economies of Scale. 5. Low power of buyers. 6. Narrative Essay! No Substitute.

7. People have a more eco friendly attitude 1. Mathew! Strong Competition. 2. Low market growth. 3. Exit barriers. 4. High power of essay friendships suppliers. 5. High labour turnover. 1.Increased standard of living. 2. Positive attitude of people. 3. Improved technology 1.Political changes. 2. Changes in legal frameworks and government policies. 3. Recession and economic crisis. 5.0 Strategy Formulation.

Based on the previous analysis, Genesis PM has to on hills white develop new strategies with respect to strategic fit, which are feasible regarding resources available and which are acceptable, considering values and the culture of the organisation. 5.1. Narrative Friendships! Key Objectives. Stabilisation of workforce. Improve financial position. Increase customer responsiveness through innovation. 5.2. Strategy Development. The Grand Strategy Matrix has proved to e a very useful instrument for developing alternative strategies. The matrix shows the relativity between growth rate of the on homestead, general market and the firm’s competitive position in that market.

The four quadrants categorise firms as being in: A: Strong competitive position in a rapidly growing market. B: Weak position in a rapidly growing market. C: Weak position in a slow-growth market. D: Strong position in a slow growth market. Rapid Growth Market.

Vertical Integration Horizontal integration. Divestiture or Liquidation. Joint-Ventures Turnaround or retrenchment. Slow Growth Market. Source: Adapted from narrative friendships Pearce.J Robinson. R, 2007. Genesis PM is currently in the 3rd quadrant of the Grand Matrix which means it has a slow growth but a strong competitive position.

Genesis PM can therefore diversify into new untapped markets by investing on essay on christine, new manufacturing techniques such as offsite manufacturing. By doing so, Genesis PM will be able to serve a new market, innovate as well as train and narrative essay, empower its staffs. This new method will help attend to statement like white elephant the needs of narrative clients in a efficient manner and will prove to be profitable to the organisation if successfully implemented. 6.0 Offsite Manufacturing. Off-site construction is on christine de pizan, a modern method of construction, based on off-site manufacturing of building elements. This method is widely used for narrative, housing and in essay on homestead, the education sector offering economical, environmental and narrative, social advantages. Modular construction involves the essay act, manufacture and fit out of steel framed building modules within a factory controlled environment, whilst ground works and narrative friendships, foundations are prepared on site. The modular units are then delivered to site and craned into position to form the building.

These simultaneous activities automatically compress the program and thus the dissertation, project is delivered in less than half the time of a traditionally constructed facility. Standardisation and narrative friendships, Modularisation. Standardisation is defined ‘as the extensive use of components, methods or processes in which there is regularity, repetition and mathew, a background of successful practice’ (Gibb and Pendlebury, 2006). Narrative Friendships! This may include standard building products, standard forms of contract, standard details, design or specifications and standard processes, procedures or techniques. It can also mean generic, national, client, supplier or project standardisation (Gibb and Goodier, 2005). Hui and Or (2005), defines standardisation as a function of mass production and is ancillary to prefabrication. The authors argue that standardisation allows a high degree of specialisation within the production process. Deriving from the economic theory of ‘division of labour’, its advantages far surpass its disadvantages especially in companies that want to enjoy economies of scale.

In addition, the UK construction industry is currently under performing; therefore, there is a need to eradicate waste, improve quality, efficiency and dekanat, construct with precision in measurement to adopt standardisation in procedures as one of the possible solutions (Williams, 1996). There is scope for improvements through standardised components and off-site prefabrication (Latham, 1994). Seeley (1996) described a number of system building techniques to standardise methods, in order to reduce building costs and the risk of building failure, and to increase the narrative essay friendships, degree of prefabrication to narrative essay friendships speed up the construction process. Over the past few years, McDonald’s UK reduced their construction cost by narrative essay, 50%through the use of standardisation and preassembly. They achieved this by adopting a modular approach to construction that initialises standardised designs and components that can be quickly and easily assembled. OSM Classification Systems. As there are slight differences in narrative friendships, the definition of narrative OSM, and similarly there are different classifications of OSM systems. Off-site manufacturing can be classified in various ways and may involve key services such as plumbing and electricity. It can also be classified by the material (timber, steel, concrete and masonry) used in the production. Four different classifications are introduced, namely (Williams, W, Wallace,1996) (Modular Classification – WMCT) (Burwood and Jess, 2005), Gibb (Types of medizin Pre-fabrication) (Gibb, 1999), Housing Corporation Construction classification (Cabe, 2004)and Keith Ross’s Classification (Ross, 2005). Different authors provide different semantics for narrative essay, each categorisation.

The review covers all categories in off-site manufacturing classifications including descriptions in uni bonn medizin dekanat, each of the category. (Umit Isikdag n.d.) 6.1. Benefits of narrative essay friendships Offsite Manufacturing. It is less time consuming. Easier to control the process and the quality. Increased flexibility and on homestead act, standardisation. Safer working environment. A more certain and predictable programme and output. 6.2. Narrative Essay! Barriers to Offsite Manufacturing.

Research and Development. – The fact that this manufacturing method is relatively new, Genesis PM will have to act invest on research and narrative essay, development to have a deeper insight. No such previous records or benchmark exist which makes comparison more difficult. – One of the on homestead act, major issues remains trust. Due to its newness, clients will be more cautious. Genesis PM will thus have to create more awareness of the essay, various benefits of Offsite Manufacturing (OSM). Lack of Adequate skills.

– Genesis PM will need to invest on training and resume, development of narrative its staffs to ensure smooth implementation and sustainability of this new method of thesis statement like white construction. – The transport cost incurred might be quite significant. 7.0 Strategy Implementation. Once we agree upon narrative friendships, strategies to be adopted, the focus changes to implementation of same, involving all the functional areas of the organisation, namely: Production, Marketing, Finance, R D, Human Resources and so on. A number of steps are to be followed in the implementation process including identifying the narrative essay friendships, short term objectives, defining the functional tactics, communicating policies for narrative essay friendships, empowerment of people and designing rewards that align with company goals.

Being given that strategies tend to be structure specific, managers will have to design and develop new organisation structures that fit the chosen strategies. Changing structures usually requires a cultural change, without which the structural changes cannot sustain very long. On Homestead Act! Change is operated in essay friendships, a planned manner in a number of steps. The Cummins and Worley five step Model can help define the essay on homestead, main steps of narrative friendships strategy implementation. 7.1.0 Steps in Strategy Implementation. At this stage, Genesis PM will have to ensure success in the following: – Identifying short term objectives e.g. the current year’s targets. – Initiating specific functional tactics e.g. marketing, HR and Finance strategies. – Communicating policies that empower people in the organisation, thereby reducing the time to decide and act.

– Designing effective rewards that align management and employee priorities with organisational objectives. 7.1.1 Short Term Objectives. Short term objectives help implement strategy in three ways: – Firstly, they operationalise long term objectives. – Secondly, discussing about de pizan short term objectives helps raise issues over potential conflicts that require coordination to avoid. – Thirdly, short term objectives are accompanied by friendships, action plans which specify exactly what is to be done, propose a clear time frame for completion and perry, identify who is responsible for essay friendships, accountability. Genesis PM will have the following main objectives: 1) To increase its market share by 25 % within 2 years. 2) To increase its net profit by 20 % within 1 year. 3) To decrease its labour turn over by 75 % within 1 year. 4) To bring in medizin dekanat, a minimum of narrative essay 200 new potential clients in 1 year.

In order to achieve the above mentioned objectives, we will require the efforts of each department of the studies, organisation. Narrative Essay Friendships! For instance, marketing department may pursue prompt customer service while transportation may be opting for mathew perry, lowest cost routing. On the other hand, the Human Resource section can work on a better planning whilst the narrative, Finance unit build up forecasts and on christine, budgets. 7.1.2 Functional Strategies to support Business Strategies. Functional tactics are the routine activities to be undertaken in each functional area e.g. POM, marketing, finance, HRM and manufacturing. A. Functional Tactics in Production and Operations Management (POM) POM converts inputs into narrative value added output. Mathew Resume! POM planning and essay friendships, control tactics involve the management of ongoing production operations and match production and operations resources with overall demand. Genesis PM can use JIT (Just in Time) Delivery as a way to coordinate with suppliers to reduce inventory costs.

We can also use this supplier-customer relationship as a source of competitive advantage. Mathew Perry! JIT makes quality checking more efficient by empowering client staff to ensure quality at essay friendships, supplier premises. B. Functional Tactics in Marketing. Clampitt, P., Berk, B. and Williams, M. (2001). Leaders as Strategic Communicators: Ivey Business Journal (2nd Edition, pp. Thesis Statement On Hills! 51-55). Among the important traits of a great leader, being a strategic communicator stands out as the most important. Some leaders are naturally strategic communicators, most of us however, could always be much better. Essay! The difference between good and great is usually having a formula, a well thought out plan. Marketing tactics guide sales and marketing managers will have to work on who will sell what, where, to whom, in what quantity and how. Marketing tactics normally address the Marketing Mix-product, price, place and promotion.

Marketing Mix Component Questions the functional tactics should address. Product/Service Which service image do we need to project? – A modern and innovative company. – A customer-oriented organisation. Price Are we competing on price? – Reduced cost will help being more competitive. What is our pricing policy? – We shall opt for narrative, a price penetration strategy. Can we offer discounts? – Depending on the contract amount, we can offer commissions and discounts to the concerned parties. Place Do we have to narrative essay friendships cover the market?

– Our aim is more specifically for housing projects, educational projects and so on. Do we segment have to change our current location? – Port Louis is the capital of the country. We are close to the harbour which will be beneficial to us. Thus, we have to essay maintain our strategic location. However, in the long term we can afford to have other offices in friendships, other regions of the country. Do we need a warehouse? – Having a warehouse / production unit specialised for offsite manufacturing (OSM) will be a determining factor for the success of the project. Promotion What are the key promotion priorities?

– We will have to communicate our new method via different means (online presence, magazines, newspaper, brochures and leaflets and so on) – We will need to participate in specific events such as exhibitions and fairs (Salon de la Maison for example). C. Functional Tactics in act, HR. Porter’s Generic Strategies and HR. Organisational Strategy Strategic Focus HR Strategy HR Activities. Cost Leadership ‘ Efficiency.

‘ Cost Control ‘ Long HR planning horizon. ‘ Build skills in existing employee. ‘ Job and employee specialization efficiency ‘ Promote from within. ‘ Hire and train for specific capabilities. ‘ Customer responsiveness ‘ Shorter HR planning horizon. ‘ Hire the HR capabilities needed. ‘ Broader, more flexible jobs and narrative essay friendships, employees ‘ External staffing.

‘ Hire and train for essay, broad capabilities. 7.1.3 Policies for empowering personnel. While functional tactics already initiate and guide action in implementing a strategy, this is considered insufficient in essay, today’s competitive environment. Line managers being in the forefront of organisations are responsible for delivering customer value. It is perry resume, therefore critical to empower line personnel to make decisions to fulfil customer needs. Policies are guidelines designed to guide the thinking, decision making and actions of people in implementing company strategy. They increase managerial effectiveness by standardising routine decisions while still allowing some discretion. Policies achieve this in essay, a number of ways:

1. Policies establish indirect control over narrative, independent action. 2. Policies promote uniform handling of similar activities. 3. Policies ensure quicker decisions. 4. Essay Friendships! Policies institutionalise basic organisation behaviour. 5. Policies reduce uncertainty in day to day decision making. 6. Essay De Pizan! Policies counteract resistance of members to strategies. Policies may therefore be both written formal and unwritten informal. Genesis PM can develop the following policies: 1) Grooming and Dress Code.

– With a view to promote a professional image and contribute to an impression of a high-quality organisation, proper business attire is essay friendships, expected for all employees depending on their roles and responsilibilities. 2) Equal Employment Opportunity. – The same consideration will be given to all staffs regardless of mathew perry resume race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected class in essay, accordance with all applicable laws. 3) Open Door Policy. – It is uni bonn dekanat, advisable that employees bring out narrative, their issues. Perry! They can communicate to their respective supervisors.

According to the employment laws and regulations of Mauritius, – Overtime should be on mutual agreement (employer employee). On expected future overtime, the employer has the duty to essay friendships give a 24 hour notice to his employee (wherever possible) and the latter may refuse to attend such overtime work, with a 24 hour notice. – A worker performing on a public holiday earns twice his hourly rate for thesis white elephant, each hour worked on that day. – For each 4 hours of narrative work, an employee has a right to 1 meal break of 1 hour AND to 1 tea-break of 20 minutes Or 2 tea-breaks of 10 minutes each. 7.1.4 Reward Plans. Since the essay, relationship mentioned above is uncertain, it has become strategically necessary to link compensation plans with the successful implementation of strategies. Apart from essay friendships normal reward policies for employees, much attention is now given to executive bonus compensation plans. (a) Executive Bonus Plans. The purpose of an executive bonus compensation plan is to motivate executives to maximize shareholder wealth ‘ which is the on homestead act, underlying goal of private firms. Narrative Friendships! However, investors and owners, being often absent from medizin dekanat day to day management, expect (or at least wish) the firm’s executives to act concurrently with their own goals and executives.

An executive compensation plan can be instrumental towards orienting managers in the direction of narrative essay friendships corporate strategy. The success of such a compensation plan depends therefore on the match between the executive bonus plan and the firm’s strategic objectives. James. E. Nelson, The Journal of Business Strategy, 1998, states that: ‘Companies can succeed by clarifying their business vision or strategy and aligning company programs with strategic direction.’ (b) Performance Bonus. Along with their normal salaries, Genesis PM can propose to offer special performance bonuses to its most effective employee. This can be done every 3 month. 8.0 Structuring of Genesis PM.

Genesis PM currently has a functional organisational structure as show below: In order to ensure the implementation of the new strategies, the company will have to adopt a matrix structure as follows: The matrix structure superimposes a divisional structure over a functional structure. It combines the essay, efficiency of the narrative essay, functional approach with the responsiveness of the divisional approach. Each employee in the matrix reports to legal essay two supervisors ‘ a functional manager and a project manager.

The strategic advantages of this new structure will be: – Good training ground for essay friendships, strategy managers. – Efficient use of functional managers. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Business essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you.

Each of us is qualified to uni bonn dekanat dissertation a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and narrative essay, you could have your customised Business work in uni bonn medizin dissertation, your email box, in narrative essay, as little as 3 hours. This Business essay was submitted to us by mathew resume, a student in order to friendships help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: Genesis PM – Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT and PESTEL . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/business/essay-genesis-pm/ [04-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on legal essay, the link below to request removal: 13-09-17 - Event organisation: Merchant City festival 22-08-17 - Understanding Your Startup’s Cash Flows - NGOs – Unicef - Revenue models - Working capital - Importance of customers in an unregulated market – Parcelforce 12-08-17 - Impacts of global capitalism and internationalisation of economic activity - Strategic marketing plan – Apple - Culture in organisations - Impact of choice of country on essay, starting a business.

We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and medizin, Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Narrative Essay for SPM ~ Friendships’ Theme – I Speak – I…

FREE DOWNLOADABLE RESUME TEMPLATES. If you search the Internet for “ free resume template ” you will get over narrative 19 million results. Unfortunately, many will only provide you with a PDF file, one or two resumes to choose from, or nothing that matches your needs. We offer 447 professional resume templates and cover letters, as well as cover letter and resume writing help, and a free resume builder. Everything you need to create the on homestead, perfect resume and essay friendships land your dream job. 1. How to Create a Resume 2. Resume Templates 2.1 Proven and Popular 2.2 Format 2.3 Basic and Simple 2.4 ATS-Optimized 2.5 Clean 2.6 Modern 2.7 Contemporary 2.8 Portfolio 2.9 One-Page 2.10 Creative 2.11 Infographic 2.12 Career 3. Using a Resume Template: Good, Bad, or Ugly? 4. On Christine. Resume Builders: What Are They and Do You Need One? 5. Essay Friendships. Cover Letters: Starting off on the Right Foot 6. Essay On Christine De Pizan. Formatting Tips. Select your optimal resume format. Chronological, functional, or a combination?

The right format presents your work history and narrative essay skills in the best possible light. See “Resume Format Guide” for some excellent guidance and format examples. Write down your jobs, achievements, education, awards, skills, and any other relevant information you can think of. Look at on christine, the job description for narrative essay friendships clues on uni bonn medizin dekanat dissertation what kind of candidate the employer is looking for. What work experiences and skills match that ideal candidate profile? Highlight those selling points in your resume. “How to Write a Great Resume” will take you through the friendships, whole process step by step. A good resume template can streamline the friendships, process of creating a professional resume. It takes care of all the friendships, little, easily overlooked formatting details such as the fonts, margins, bullets, and alignment. Act. This allows you to focus on the job search itself, and on writing your resume. Each document in narrative essay, our library is free to download for dekanat dissertation personal use. Narrative Essay. Simply scroll down to find a Microsoft Word template that presents your unique job experience in the best possible way.

Templates on this page are compatible with Microsoft Word. Please see these resources for essay on homestead act professional resume templates in other formats: OpenOffice – In this primer on the OpenOffice resume, you’ll learn how to insert tables, images, and graphs into your resume. We also offer free resume and cover letter templates in narrative essay friendships, both OTT and ODT formats. Google Docs – Google Doc offers a robust word processor on a powerful, free-to-use platform. Learn about the many ways Google enables file sharing, or download one of trenty Google Docs resume examples. You can export these templates into uni bonn medizin Word or OpenOffice, save them in rich text or as a pdf, or even publish them as a web page. Photoshop – For resumes that benefit from images, the Photoshop PSD template can be a powerful tool.

Not every resume needs images. Narrative Essay. However, there are applicants, such as graphic designers or photographers, who should consider them. When used appropriately, images can anchor your resume in friendships, the mind of the hiring manager. Follow the link to find a multitude of resume examples in a variety of styles. InDesign – Created by Adobe, InDesign can be thought of as page-layout software. It enables the easy movement around the page of images, text, icons, or other artwork. This allows you to manipulate your resume in creative ways.

At the link you will find 26 resume templates using the InDesign INDD (InDesign Document) format. Friendships. LaTeX – LaTeX is friendships, not a word processor; it is a “high quality type-setting system.” LaTex was created for academics whose publications include numbers, graphs, and narrative friendships non-Roman scripts. This platform offers users a way to create these kinds of images that its competition lacks. Follow the link to find over thirty resume templates in the LaTeX file format, downloadable as ZIP files. If you are applying for perry work in narrative friendships, academia, you might need a CV template. Thesis On Hills Like White. Please see our Curriculum Vitae page for a CV writing guide and examples. Some documents from our template library use “ lorem ipsum ” text. We refer to essay friendships those documents as “blank resume templates” because they are designed to assist you with the resume style. We also have examples with sample resume outlines, bullet points, professional profiles, experiences, summary statements, objectives, and other content. These are created to help guide the resume writing process. Explore our free resume library, download free resume examples and templates, personalize them to match your experience and needs, and start landing more interviews.

For job-hunters on the go, here are three “Editors’ Choice” sample resume template designs. Each professional template has been prepared by resume experts and is suitable for most career stages and experience levels. You can also browse some of the most popular layouts we’ve created. Essay On Christine. Our hall of fame – Top 10 Best Templates – includes our ten most popular resume templates for you to download for free. Chronological resumes allow potential employers to review your work history, duties and accomplishments at a glance.

This type of resume is narrative essay, a great choice for job seekers with a long and stable employment record. Many hiring managers prefer seeing this traditional resume style. See our Chronological Resume Format Guide to format your own resume, and to download free chronological resume examples. Functional resumes take the medizin, focus away from work experience and essay emphasize qualifications and skills. This resume type works best for narrative career changers, job seekers who have gaps in narrative friendships, their work history, and applicants with entry-level resumes. See our Functional Resume Format Guide to learn how to create your own skills-based resume, and to download functional resume examples. Combination Resumes (also known as “hybrid resumes”) show your employment timeline while also highlighting your most relevant qualifications. This format works best for applicants with significant work experience and many job requirements and responsibilities.

Our Combination Resume Format Guide provides the tools you’ll need to on homestead make this tricky format work for you, as well as free examples. Our Basic Resume Templates are for applicants in traditional or conservative fields. Basic does not need to be boring. These layuts are streamlined and organized, and may add a touch of color to help your application stand out. Essay Friendships. They are appropriate in friendships, most industries and career phases (entry-level, managerial, or executive). Essay. Three of our favorite examples are below, and essay thirty more are in our Basic Resume Template library. Many companies now use an narrative friendships, Applicant Tracking System in their recruitment process. Some of these systems cannot read graphics, tables, symbols, or charts. If you want to ensure that an ATS doesn’t lose information in your resume, then plain text format is the safest choice. This modern resume style features a clean layout, traditional sans-serif fonts, and prominent titles.

See all of our ATS-Ready Resume Examples. Tested for studies essay clarity and readability, Clean and Simple Resume Templates will add just the right amount of style to your professional profile. Essay. These effective designs rely on typography, white space, and color to create a professional and perry resume current look. If you think this resume style is for narrative you, download one of three examples below, or choose from seventy options we offer here. Our Modern designs are elegant and streamlined with a twist of medizin dekanat dissertation, creativity.

While these layouts would be appropriate for a variety of industries, they are ideal for essay friendships high-tech professions where candidates want to legal studies essay portray experience, discipline, and narrative knowledge, as well as show that they are progressive and current with the latest technology. Thesis On Hills White Elephant. See three examples below, or follow the link to view more templates in our Modern Resume Design Library. Our Contemporary Templates will help you create an up-to-date and dynamic resume. These modern designs read like actual newsletters with headlines and teasers. They are set up as two-column or three-column layouts. If you think a Contemporary Template format is right for you, you can download any of our twenty-two eye catching examples from the Contemporary Collection. In this resume template library, the designs incorporate actual images of professional work. If you are an artist, photographer, graphic designer, web designer, or other creative professional, you can use one of our Portfolio Resume Templates to present your creativity and accomplishments in a visual way. See all of narrative essay, our Portfolio examples here. Struggling to decide what to trim from essay friendships, your two-page resume?

Our One-Page Resume guide will teach you all the tricks professional resume makers use to not exceed a single page. For eighteen sample resumes, each showcasing different techniques to fit resume content on a single page, follow the link to essay friendships our discussion of uni bonn medizin dissertation, One-Page Resumes. These artistic templates are a great design choice for narrative essay any industry that values creativity. As fancy and bursting with imagination as they are, be sure to essay consider who will be reading them. Narrative. You may love them, but not every employer will find them appropriate. If a creative resume template is mathew perry, right for you, download one of our 40+ examples from the Creative Resume Library. Infographic resumes are a new trend, and have gained a great deal of popularity in 2017. This resume type uses images, charts, and graphs to tell the narrative essay friendships, story of your professional life.

Creative resumes and essay visual layouts are not yet well accepted by all hiring managers, so be sure to consider your industry. We created 12 new designs featuring a variety of graphics for narrative essay friendships you to download – see our Infographic Resume Library. This new resume template library provides resume examples for various careers and career stages. If you are a student or recent graduate with little or no job experience, then try our entry-level job examples: For students or recent graduates with some work experience, see more of our entry-level resume samples: Use these industry-specific examples if you have three or more years of statement like elephant, professional experience in customer service or healthcare industries: If you live in narrative friendships, one of the thesis on hills like white, South Asian countries (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India), then please see our country-specific examples: Good, bad or ugly? Should you use a resume template?

Some recruiting professionals advise against using templates and resume builders. They believe using those tools makes your resume look generic and keeps you from standing out from other candidates. This concern is worth considering. Recruiters and hiring managers see hundreds of resumes every day. One that is poorly crafted in narrative, either its formatting or its content will be quickly spotted and moved to the slush pile. Templates fix the issue of poor formatting by doing it for you. Essay Friendships. With a template, you will not spend hours trying to essay adjust margins and fonts. The content produced by resume templates and builders, however, is not meant to be the final result. Mathew Perry Resume. Every job seeker’s experience is unique, and essay friendships a template needs to be customized to uni bonn match and promote that singular experience. A chronological resume template should not be used by a job-hopper, and essay a skills-based resume is not the best choice for executives with an uni bonn, impressive vertical career progression.

Templates are meant to be a place to start the difficult process of creating your resume. They aren’t one-size-fits all, cookie-cutter solutions, and they shouldn’t be treated as ready-made resumes. When used for guidance and inspiration when writing your own unique and original resume, resume templates can be a powerful weapon in essay friendships, landing more interviews more quickly. What are they and do you need one? If resume formatting is not your thing, you can get help from an online resume builder. Statement On Hills. This resume-making tool handles both design and content, and can create excellent first drafts. The search for work is a race, and resume builders are starting blocks. They don’t get you to the finish line, but can give you a head start over your competition. Resume builders offer many features that simplify the job-hunting process. Here are a few:

Email and online resume – You can email prospective employers or post your resume online in many formats. Writing Tips – Use tips and sample phrases to describe your work history and achievements. Narrative Essay. Cover letter templates and builders – Build a strong cover letter with templates and tips. Design – Built-in resume templates take care of formatting and thesis like design. Resume samples – Compare your resume against samples. Resume analytics – Find out if your resume is narrative essay friendships, being viewed and downloaded. … but keep in mind. As powerful a tool as resume builders can be, they are still best treated as first drafts. The algorithms resume builders use are able to incorporate basic syntax and industry jargon. They do not, however, always sound natural. As Brenda Barron pointed out at on homestead, business.tutsplus.com, “Using canned sentences can seem like keyword stuffing.”

Resumes serve two functions. Their overt function is to list your skills, experience, and education. But their covert function is to show prospective employers how well you communicate, as well as your communication style. Because of this, you need to edit your resume so that it sounds close to your natural, professional speaking voice. If you feel a resume builder is the narrative essay friendships, tool for you, see this page to find an online resume builder. Starting off on the right foot. A resume cover letter needs to do more than introduce you and highlight some of your skills. It needs to mathew be engaging, well crafted, and narrative well researched. It needs to avoid sounding like a hard sell while still selling you to the company. Mathew Resume. If a resume is a list of your accomplishments, then its cover letter is where you get to essay tell the story of essay, how you achieved those accomplishments.

Use it to explain how your experiences will benefit the company. Tell the potential employer why this job is narrative essay friendships, important to you. To help you avoid some common pitfalls and maximize the potential of your application, experts agree that you should consider the following guidelines. Don’t skimp – While not all hiring managers read cover letters, they are not a waste of time. Just having one could increase your chances of getting a job interview—even if the employer doesn’t read it. And if the hiring committee has a tough choice between you and a few other applicants, then a cover letter can be what separates you from your competitors. Keep it brief – And the shorter the better. According to essay a resume survey of friendships, employers in Orange County, California, “Nearly 70% of narrative essay, employers want either a half page cover letter or ‘the shorter the better’ approach.” But there is some leeway here.

If the position or your experiences warrant it, then using more than half a page would be fine. Just make sure it’s well crafted. If possible, create a narrative – Especially when experience or the position warrants a longer cover letter—executive resumes, for example—make it tell a story. The narrative structure is a powerful device, and narrative essay if you can use context, conflict, and essay act resolution, then the reader won’t care that it is friendships, long. For a resume, a narrative’s context might be your work history.

The conflict may be experiences you’ve had in the past that left you wanting to do more than your previous position allowed. And the resolution could be getting this new job. Mathew. Do your research – Research each company you apply to, and narrative essay craft a new cover letter for each of them. Uni Bonn Dekanat Dissertation. With social media, this is far easier than it used to be. Follow accounts of the company and narrative its executives on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to study their content and the culture. Essay Friendships. Focus on details – Make sure that every word is narrative friendships, essential. Use a spelling and grammar checker and writing apps. Ask someone else to read it and give you advice. Read from the end to the beginning and de pizan use other editing and proofreading tips. Learn how to format a resume by making the most of narrative essay friendships, Microsoft Word’s features.

Our short video tutorials will teach you some basic formatting tips and perry resume tricks. How to use paragraph styles and themes How to change header, footer, margins, and page size How to fit resume text on one page, and friendships how to remove blank pages How to customize tabs, text boxes and tables How to add and remove sections. Please keep in mind that: All files are compatible with Microsoft Word, and essay many of them will work in other applications such as Mac Pages, Google Docs and OpenOffice. We create our templates in narrative essay friendships, Microsoft Office 2010 and perry we use Microsoft Word default fonts. If you do not have these fonts installed or use a different operating system, our templates might look different on your computer.

We use text styles and built-in color schemes to create our templates. Friendships. Knowing how to use paragraph styles will ease the medizin dissertation, process of modifying a template. While most resumes are US Letter size, some are A4. You can change the narrative essay friendships, page size to make it compatible with the size used in your country. For creative designs with colored backgrounds, consider setting the page color to “none” and print on a high-quality colored paper. If the design requires borderless printing, a local print shop can help you if that feature is friendships, unavailable on your home printer.

855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST. 2017 Bold Limited. All rights reserved. Narrative. POWERED BY BOLD.